IGNORED

Now you too can help keep the Duggars debt free.

ladypuglover

I'll pass on the mugs.

I have, however figured out a way to read the new book for free.

For anyone who owns a nook, Barnes and Noble allows you to go into the store and download any book and read it for free for up to an hour each day. The book is a pretty quick read, I figure one or two trips should do it. I just have to find the time.

Uh... no.

Now, I MIGHT agree to wear a I Heart the Duggars shirt and carry around the matching mug every day for one calendar year if my debts were totally paid off in exchange...

Guest Anonymous
I think I need to get myself debt-free instead.

I could give less of a damn about their cash flow, I'm too busy keeping my own healthy.

They ought to sell enormous casserole dishes. ("Big enough to feed the whole family-- even ours!!!")

Guest Anonymous

They could sell freeze-dried chickenetti and tater-tot casserole mix. All you add is water and luynch meat and you woud be good to go.l

They could sell freeze-dried chickenetti and tater-tot casserole mix. All you add is water and luynch meat and you woud be good to go.l

Ugh I just vomited at the thought of eating that stuff. I bet its even worse when its mass produced and frozen.

I could give less of a damn about their cash flow, I'm too busy keeping my own healthy.

Amen.

Way to market your family though Michelle and Jim Bob.

These people are disgusting. They wouldn't know modesty if it flew ass backwards up their noses.

Well, to be fair, I have a feeling that some TLC marketing person, not the Duggars themselves, came up with those t-shirts and mugs. I'm almost tempted to buy one because a lot of people in my circle aren't really familiar with the Duggars and it would be fun to see how many people would read my shirt and go, "Who?"

My DH would divorce me. Plus that doesn't look like a big enough mug for my morning coffee.

Guest Anonymous
My DH would divorce me. Plus that doesn't look like a big enough mug for my morning coffee.

Mine would be elbowing yours out of the way in his haste to divorce me. I don't even watch the show anymore if he's in the house because I fear that the combined stinkeye and curled lip will permanently contort his face!

They already have that. It's called Rotelle, Velveeta, frozen tator tots, and condensed cream of mushroom soup. They just assemble processed foods anyway, but I guess they could re-process it for that extra-processed layer of "flavor".

I prefer to buy used and save the difference.

Excellent idea! But I have enough mugs. I don't need more. I do need a new tea kettle, though. I think I'll pop off to my local Goodwill and look for one later this week.

It's funny how fundies are always preaching frugality but aren't above hawking completely unneccesary shit.

Excellent idea! But I have enough mugs. I don't need more. I do need a new tea kettle, though. I think I'll pop off to my local Goodwill and look for one later this week.

It's funny how fundies are always preaching frugality but aren't above hawking completely unneccesary shit.

Nicely put, all.

notthatkind, i'm with you.

give me a few years, then they will hit the goodwill shelves. i'll collect a couple of dozen mugs, in case the duggars drop by on one of their bus trips..

I'll buy a Duggar coffee mug if Jim Bob buys a Free Jinger coffee mug. (Not gonna happen, though.)

I'd buy a Free Jinger coffee mug! :obscene-drinkingcheers: (Since I can't find a coffee mug, beer mugs are close enough, right?)

Archived