IGNORED

Dan Beasley

Fundilicious

How hardcore the Wissmanns are? Are they ATI or VF? Kori definitely seems quite mainstream to me. Maybe she is changing Andrew, too. There was a picture of him on the beach _without a shirt_ :o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are ATI. Although a lot of the VF people we are snarking like them on FB. Since they are Christian musicians no big surprise..

I am not really sure how fundie they are. It seems like the girls get married off into families with pretty much the same fundieness-level while the boys can choose whom they marry and how fundie they future wife is going to be.

So I assume that they will be moving to California now? Interesting choice. To me California seems to scream defrauding (you know with all the loose morals of Hollywood and the bikini clad woman)- though I guess you could say that really only applies to Southern California. Either way I'm still quite shocked he passed. He wasn't even attending an accredited school, right? I'm curious if the curriculum/ professors just knew their stuff or if this was an exception to the rule and Dan just went above and beyond.

So I assume that they will be moving to California now? Interesting choice. To me California seems to scream defrauding (you know with all the loose morals of Hollywood and the bikini clad woman)- though I guess you could say that really only applies to Southern California. Either way I'm still quite shocked he passed. He wasn't even attending an accredited school, right? I'm curious if the curriculum/ professors just knew their stuff or if this was an exception to the rule and Dan just went above and beyond.

Don't forget the ebil homseckshels up in SF. And the godless drug pushers in Humboldt. :obscene-smokingweed:

Didn't he do a prep course or get some prep books or something? Even if the school was crap, if they taught basic things like interpreting legislation and writing an answer to a legal problem then if he learnt the law himself he might have been able to pass. I think some parts are open book too?

The pass rate for graduates of unaccredited schools is extremely low and it's a tough test, so props to him.

I thought he already had a job lined up but now they are talking moving and job hunting? The legal market is absolutely decimated right now....and CA in general is in pretty bad shape. It will be interesting to see what kind of work he can find when there are so many experienced lawyers/lawyers who graduated from better schools looking too.

Also, her pic of his name on the pass list reminded me of the heart attack I had checking my own name years back. CA is so stupid and instead of just telling you you passed or failed they do they weird "this name appears on the pass list" or "this name doesn't appear on the pass list." to get into the system you have to enter two different numbers....the first time I did it I switched the numbers around and instead of an error just got "this name does not appear on the pass list." I was devastated but luckily decided to double check and then got the pass message, but I had to read it like six times before I really accepted that that meant I passed, haha. God, CA, just say pass or fail!

Also, her pic of his name on the pass list reminded me of the heart attack I had checking my own name years back. CA is so stupid and instead of just telling you you passed or failed they do they weird "this name appears on the pass list" or "this name doesn't appear on the pass list." to get into the system you have to enter two different numbers....the first time I did it I switched the numbers around and instead of an error just got "this name does not appear on the pass list." I was devastated but luckily decided to double check and then got the pass message, but I had to read it like six times before I really accepted that that meant I passed, haha. God, CA, just say pass or fail!

What? That's so confusing.

The pass rate for graduates of unaccredited schools is extremely low and it's a tough test, so props to him.

I thought he already had a job lined up but now they are talking moving and job hunting? The legal market is absolutely decimated right now....and CA in general is in pretty bad shape. It will be interesting to see what kind of work he can find when there are so many experienced lawyers/lawyers who graduated from better schools looking too.

Yeah, I just assumed he had a job lined up at their little homeschooling defense fund. If that is his only legal experience, he graduated from an unaccredited law school, and they are relocating to a state where they have no ties, in this legal market... well, let's just say if he gets a job I might be converted because miracles really can happen :D

Also, so glad I won't be taking the bar in CA - that sounds TERRIBLE.

Archived