IGNORED

Davidic Royal Blood Heir

Deleted05

Davidic Royal Blood...is that code for some sort of NeoNazi group?

Maybe he should get a symbol/crest made up by the Bradrick: Brotherhood of Protectors :lol:

How much you wanna bet if some hot 18 year old applied for the "job" he would find a way to make her a "princess" on his pedigree chart? :lol:

I posted this on Facebook and one of my friends commented:

"So...basically this guy has a superiority complex, commitment issues, and wants a young trophy wife he can steal away to the outskirts of society, brainwash, and make breed his minions. Am I right? X-D"

That's what I was thinking... why is he in Denver, versus London or Paris or Prague? I certainly haven't seen any ancient princesses around here lately.

OT: I feel for everyone down in the Springs area, there's a whole lotta crazy down there - too close to the Jeubs for my comfort, plus Focus on the Family and formerly Ted Haggard.

A little OT: I'm not very familiar with the Jeubs, but they live in the Springs? I wonder where. I think I may have found what I'm doing over Christmas break...

You know, when I was a teenager I would have sleepovers with my friends and we'd make up ridiculous personal ads, the weirdest we could think of. But this one is absolutely not fake; it's waaaaaay too detailed and thought-out. It's really sad when your real ad is more ridiculous than a fake ad made by bored teenagers who are intentionally making it as ridiculous as possible.

I'm old and can trace my lineage back to the Aquitainians. I also got lost in the parking lot today. And sometimes when Creaky Dad gets reaaally po'd with me, he'll hiss, "Princess." There you go - an ancient, lost, Aquitainian princess. Maybe I should apply. :shock:

I'm old and can trace my lineage back to the Aquitainians. I also got lost in the parking lot today. And sometimes when Creaky Dad gets reaaally po'd with me, he'll hiss, "Princess." There you go - an ancient, lost, Aquitainian princess. Maybe I should apply.

Are you 'fair of face' Creaky Mom ?? :lol:

Are you 'fair of face' Creaky Mom ?? :lol:

If you pay no mind to the crow's feet, I'm sort of fair. But yeah, getting past expiry date, so maybe not. :cry:

If he can trace the lineage, why doesn't he just do that and google his mate-to-be? I mean, duh. Pretty sure if you type in "aquitanian princess" you'll get at least 3,790,000 hits.

Archived