IGNORED

Davidic Royal Blood Heir

Deleted05

Hey, I live in Denver. Maybe I should hit him up. I don't think I'm a long lost Aquitanian princess, or whatever it is he wants, though.

Hey there Wtfrenchtoast, Lakewood here :greetings-waveyellow:

Oh behalf of Denverites everywhere, I apologize for our overabundance of crazee !!

Oh hey! My suitemate is from Lakewood! I'm in the Park Hill/Stapleton area.

And seriously, how DID you find this? I browse the craigslist ads sometimes, but I never find anything this good.

Guest Anonymous
Well, I can hardly wait to live off-grid and raise chicken and goats for protein sustenance. He makes it sound so attractive.

This is what the girl who marries him can look forward to:

2r39ffk.jpg

Oh hey! My suitemate is from Lakewood! I'm in the Park Hill/Stapleton area.

And seriously, how DID you find this? I browse the craigslist ads sometimes, but I never find anything this good.

Just poking around on Cragislist. Sometimes you get lucky. I almost want to contact him, just to see if my genealogy matches me to one of these lost Aquitainian Princesses. Not that I have any desire to marry King David reincarnated.

Guest Anonymous

Just poking around on Cragislist. Sometimes you get lucky. I almost want to contact him, just to see if my genealogy matches me to one of these lost Aquitainian Princesses. Not that I have any desire to marry King David reincarnated.

Just as well. He'd be peeking through the windows at other women in their bathtubs and looking for teenaged girls to serve as bedwarmers.

So basically "I'm a prince, marry me and we will have children together in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear you scream."

Just to mention the obvious....why would such a pedigreed guy look on craiglist for a pedigreed woman? Ummm....craiglsist? Really?

Just to mention the obvious....why would such a pedigreed guy look on craiglist for a pedigreed woman? Ummm....craiglsist? Really?

That's what I was thinking... why is he in Denver, versus London or Paris or Prague? I certainly haven't seen any ancient princesses around here lately.

OT: I feel for everyone down in the Springs area, there's a whole lotta crazy down there - too close to the Jeubs for my comfort, plus Focus on the Family and formerly Ted Haggard.

Is that anything like being the Heir of Slytherin? Do you at least get magical powers to go with?

giggle.

But someone would have to be her own special kind of crazy to see that and go "Wow! That sounds like *just* the man for me!!" yikes.

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"If so we should start a dialog, if you are at least 18 years old, weight proportional to height, "fair of face" (as most of the princesses are.) and are not over 42 years old. ( To avoid trisomy issues)"

double eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yuck yuck ... blaaaaahhhhhhhh

"I look in my 40's instead of 50's, and have had many paramours over the years, who deem me as "quite handsome", in a "rugged" sort of look."

Love how he's 52, but he wants a woman at least 10 years younger - not because of his own taste, oh no! It's for the health of the babyeez. :roll:

I guess the kindest thing to say is that anyone who responds to the ad should have a good idea of what she's getting into with him...

And his DNA ancestors lived 4,800 years ago in Siberia. Is he a woolly mammoth? Hey dude, my ancestors lived 100 years ago in Siberia. It sucked.

Is that anything like being the Heir of Slytherin? Do you at least get magical powers to go with?

:lol:

He seems about as sane as the last Heirs of Slytherin.

Also: did King David's ancestors come from Siberia? WTF?

Archived