IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 24

Coconut Flan

23 minutes ago, HeavyTesting said:

Gwen's divorce was stamped 6/21/18, and she was remarried less than two months later on 8/18/18. However, I want to say her super spontaneous, surprise engagement/party was held either the next day or the next week after the divorce.

Yes, that's what I remember as well.  Remarriage nearly a couple of months after the divorce was final, but wasted no time announcing her engagement along with that OTT party immediately after.   I thought that was somewhere around days to a week.

Never forget that wedding though.  That a 60-ish yo woman went down the aisle in that unbelievable floofy dress.  OK, so while on one hand I think that a woman can wear what she wants but tbh seeing Gwen posed a bit of a, um, challenge to that idea.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

New photos of Elizabeth added to her Remnant leadership profile.  Holy filler, brows and thigh gap. Also, she has a whole mansion but uses a bathroom as the main photo backdrop?

Elizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-04.jpg.67b67e99b2fb678a90702a73b4c6fe6f.jpgElizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-01.jpg.f6fc564fdaa505585ea29d8a7233fc9f.jpgElizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-02.jpg.ba7ca76bf5e1de2173557fbdba18c94b.jpgElizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-03.jpg.b67e054c491b5af01eda061057e83fdd.jpgElizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-06.thumb.jpg.02394888a56cd7556c92d7334c471ee8.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 4

8 minutes ago, HeavyTesting said:

New photos of Elizabeth added to her Remnant leadership profile.  Holy filler, brows and thigh gap. Also, she has a whole mansion but uses a bathroom as the main photo backdrop?

Elizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-04.jpg.67b67e99b2fb678a90702a73b4c6fe6f.jpgElizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-01.jpg.f6fc564fdaa505585ea29d8a7233fc9f.jpgElizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-02.jpg.ba7ca76bf5e1de2173557fbdba18c94b.jpgElizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-03.jpg.b67e054c491b5af01eda061057e83fdd.jpgElizabeth-Hannah-with-Daughter-2024-06.thumb.jpg.02394888a56cd7556c92d7334c471ee8.jpg

So sad. Elizabeth doesn’t even look real. There’s so much filler in her face. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

Holy platform shoes batman! 

And wow, her legs are very skinny.  I've only seen her in dresses or skirts. The leggings really show how skinny she is. 

I know, I know we aren't supposed to comment on body shapes but she does run the eating disorder church.  Makes me wonder why the congregation doesn't notice how unhealthy she lis and nobody should try to obtain her level of thinness. Maybe it is normal to them because of Gwen 🤷‍♀️

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

And wow, her legs are very skinny.  I've only seen her in dresses or skirts. The leggings really show how skinny she is. 

I know, I know we aren't supposed to comment on body shapes but she does run the eating disorder church.  Makes me wonder why the congregation doesn't notice how unhealthy she lis and nobody should try to obtain her level of thinness. Maybe it is normal to them because of Gwen 🤷‍♀️

Maybe it was worse after I left, but I don’t ever remember Gwen looking sickly skinny. Nothing like Elizabeth does currently. I also noticed that there are only recent pictures of her…almost like having older pictures for a comparison would be bad. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

The thing is most of the time you can’t tell by looking at someone if they have an eating disorder or are dealing with disordered eating. We can see that Elizabeth is thinner than average but I can promise there are many many people in that cult with an eating disorder or disordered eating that are not extremely thin. 

• Upvote 5

On 5/21/2024 at 6:08 PM, quiversR4hunting said:

I don't think your comment is out of line at all. She's the very picture of anorexia.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2