IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 49

GreyhoundFan

Did Turley just say, "this is the criminalization of disinformation"?  Did he just admit that they were spreading disinformation?  And, in certain cases, it is a crime to disseminate disinformation.

They're also going to start piling on Pence.  Pence appears to have tossed Donny under the bus.  How much dirt will the rightwing now shovel his way?

• Upvote 6

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• 47of74

• ADoyle90815

• fraurosena

IMG_3946.thumb.jpeg.0172d1c65cbc109b980d2f65ed1f1ae0.jpeg

• Upvote 11

image.png.f3e6aa9113bc86fa605e2289356eb8fe.png

"Re-Indicted"

Donald Trump received this third indictment yesterday and you know what that means. I’m on the road again.

I’m writing this on a train headed north to Washington, D.C. Let’s hope Amtrak doesn’t hit any cars or trees this time like it did going to and from Miami when I was traveling to cover Trump’s SECOND indictment.

I traveled to New York City for Trump’s first indictment. Then I traveled to Miami for his second. Now, I’ll cover his third and see what kind of crowd this one attracts. It’s short notice but his supporters have probably been prepared for the indictments to come down at any time. I expect a heavy MAGAt turnout.

The crowd in NYC was evenly divided and the police did a great job of controlling the scene. The crowd at the federal courthouse in Miami was heavier with MAGAts than with the resistance. I don’t know what to expect in Washington as this is short notice, like NYC, it’s a very liberal city, but…a big but here…it’s where the white nationalist insurrection attempt occured.

No matter what happens, I’m going to be in the middle of it. Wish me luck and safety as I dive into this tomorrow. And before the month is over, I’m sure I’ll be in Atlanta for a fourth indictment.

• Upvote 5

IMG_3955.jpeg.444e7843105d17203bd35276d1d93352.jpeg

• Upvote 8

image.png.73609292c1e9e5602307d4260bc3d300.png

"Law-and-Order President"

One of the topics this morning on the news is whether or not Donald Trump knew he lost the 2020 election. It’s stupid. Donald Trump is not a toddler, dog, canary, or in a vegetative state. The defense here is that he’s a baby who can’t understand very simplistic facts like he lost the 2020 election.

In fact, 69 percent of the GOP are toddlers because that’s the percentage who believe he won the 2020 election. This is probably the same number that will vote for a guy to keep him out of prison. That’s not a good reason to vote for someone.

Donald Trump didn’t just try to steal the 2020 election, he tried to deny the rights of 80 million Americans who voted against him, who voted for Joe Biden. Donald Trump believes his supposed right to remain in power after losing an election comes before the voting rights of 80 million Americans. Americans deserve not to have their votes canceled. This is actually how the Republican Party has been working for decades, believing the rights of their voters (white people) should come before the majority of voters.

Donald Trump, you lost the 2020 election. Pull your pants up, wipe your nose, stop crying, and accept it like an adult.

As for other fun facts: U.S. magistrate judge, Moxila Upadhyaya, presiding over Trump’s arraignment is a Biden appointee. The judge assigned to the trial, Tanya Chutkan, is an Obama appointee. Both judges are women. Both are minorities. Judge Chutkan, who is a U.S. District judge, was born in Jamaica. Judge Upadhyaya was born in India. I’m sure the sex and race of voth judges will weigh in on GOP outrage, who are already upset that an Obama appointee has been assigned the trial and believe that’s a sign of corruption, while a Trump appointee overseeing the trial in Florida is all honky-dory. These people wouldn’t be happy unless Clarence Thomas was assigned the trial.

Judge Chutkan is the only judge in Washington who has handed sentences to Jan. 6 defendants longer than the Justice Department had requested. Oh, goody.

Another argument in Trump’s defense is that lying he won the 2020 election is his right to freedom of speech. He’s not being prosecuted for exercising his right to free speech, but if the legal defense is he was lying, that cancels out his claims, which he’s still truthing out today, that he won the 2020 election.

Trump claimed today that he’s fighting for Americans by being indicted, but nobody in this nation has a right to steal an election or deny other Americans their rights. That’s like claiming he’s fighting for your right to steal classified documents and show them off to women without security clearances in order to impress them. His argument in that detail is that once again, he was lying.

That’s the blog for today, kids. It’s time for me to go downtown.

Again, I’m in Washington to cover the arraignment and watch the lunatics outside the courthouse. If you’d like to help me fund this trip, you can donate through PayPal (clayjonz@gmail.com), Venmo (Clay-Jones-87), and snail mail. Doing so gets you in the secret page.

• Upvote 5

IndictedDad.thumb.png.462b4fc80d7a4716fac282132ccf283d.png

(I do have to admit it took a minute for the neurons to make the connection).

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20230803_anderson1.JPG

Of course Ranty McFuckface has no idea how to deal with a strong woman.

• Upvote 4

smell.thumb.png.07f40ebc1caba08907ba9937c9aff1a3.png

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic