• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• 47of74

• ADoyle90815

• fraurosena

image.png.bd687f7dd99801bb757533de940b979d.png

"Hunter's Myth Hunter"

I don’t think anyone’s happy with Attorney General Merrick Garland appointing a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden.

Republicans, who have spent the past three years howling for a special counsel are upset at the choice being U.S. Attorney David Weiss, even though he’s a Trump appointee. Democrats aren’t happy because it reeks of bullshit.

Let me say something that Trumpers won’t say about Trump: If Hunter Biden is guilty of any crimes, convict him of them. I do not care. I didn’t vote for Hunter Biden and he had zero influence on my vote for his dad. If you didn’t vote for Joe Biden because his son owned a laptop with a bunch of penis pictures on it, then you’re a moron. If you voted for Donald Trump because you think Joe Biden’s son is a bad person, then you’re a hypocritical moron.

Hunter Biden might be a dirtbag. He might be total human scum. But he’s also a private citizen. He’s a private citizen who’s had his dirty laundry dragged before the public by right-wing media and Republicans. Republicans in Congress are investigating Hunter Biden and have held hearings on the guy. He’s a private citizen who’s had photos of his penis displayed at a congressional hearing. He’sa private citizen that had pictures of his penis tweeted out by The New York Post. The Justice Department began an investigation into Hunter five years ago during the Trump administration. The Justice Department had a deal with Hunter until a judge struck it down. Instead of working on another deal to satisfy the judge, a special counsel has been appointed.

At what point does this become an abuse of Hunter Biden’s rights? he’s admitted to guilt over paying taxes late and lying on a form when purchasing a gun. It has been five years and nothing has been found linking Hunter to espionage, money laundering, bribery, theft, illegal lobbying, or even jaywalking. If any of that exists, wouldn’t it have been found after five years of ruthless investigations?

What also has not been found are links to Hunter’s business dealings with his father, the president. All we’ve heard from Republicans are accusations.

Hunter Biden sold the image he was selling the Biden “brand.” That’s not illegal. Even if Hunter did talk to his dad about his business, and even if his father was on the phone during Hunter’s business calls, you can’t prove a crime from that. Even if Joe Biden was the “big guy” referred to in the email, that doesn’t prove a crime.

When Donald Trump was president (sic), he tweeted about his businesses often, even the ones that were doing business with foreigners. Remember Trump’s tweeting to knock down the story that one of his golf resorts was infested with bedbugs? Remember when he tried to get a foreign conference held at that same country club? The Trump administration actually put a link to Ivanka’s products on a government website. Trump directed taxpayer money to be spent at his businesses across the globe. Trump claimed the Emoluments Clause was “phony.”

So why was this special counsel appointed? A special counsel was never appointed to investigate Donald Trump’s business dealings while he was president (sic) and obviously using the office to enrich himself. I believe it was to shut Republicans up which won’t work.

I predict this new special counsel will find further dirt on Hunter Biden that won’t amount to much. He’s not going to investigate for two years then announce there’s nothing there, and shut it down. I predict there will be zero jail time for Hunter. I predict this investigation will be as successful as the Durham investigation. I predict this special counsel will find nothing linked to President Biden.

And I predict Republicans will keep crying like a bunch of babies.

If David Weiss finds anything of substance on Hunter, then go for it. I don’t care about Hunter Biden. By the way, have you noticed we’re not hearing much about the laptop anymore?

• Upvote 5

I love the choices:

A few additions:

image.png.4c2f94318382738723b0ba36adbef9c7.png

image.png.a6a451a585be8586ffe905cd9abeea10.png

image.png.0e672084931159faaa5579fb000cfc7d.png

• Haha 2
  • Love 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic