IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips? Part 13

Coconut Flan

I wonder if Kelly & her 2nd husband had to attend one of these "how to be married" seminars before tying the knot. 

• Upvote 1

I'd also love to know how the other Brown kids are doing today. Blair, who in her 20s married 17 year old Taylor Tsantles and popped kid after kid after kid. Claudia, the youngest who pretty much was never mentioned. And of course Mr. (Scott's own words...) David Brown, the heir to Scott's dynasty, who started building his very own house at the age of thirteen and married his childhood friend (whose name escapes me now) who, surprise surprise, started popping out kid after kid after kid, too.

• Upvote 5

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Because he will totally spin it in a way that makes him seem so knowledgeable and godly. That’s what all these men are good at. Manipulation. 

Yes. There are always reasons for if it didn't work out. The people involved are blamed as the problem not the cult-like teaching.

Edited by neuroticcat
Triple post
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

Wrong thread

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

1 hour ago, neuroticcat said:

Yes. There are always reasons for if it didn't work out. The people involved are blamed as the problem not the cult-like teaching.

It's weird how it's never the ideology that is flawed or incorrect.  No, it's definitely that people are doing it wrong, because if they were doing it right, it would work.

(I still feel bad for Kelly, frankly.)

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Liberty wrote an absolutely breathtaking article on the last 10 years of her charity, VF 2.0. She reflects the perfect white Christian nationalist vision of masculinity. How turning to Christianity can cure your ptsd, and how her jumping into Normandy pretending to be an SOE female, will cure the current world conflicts and awaken us all from our amnesia. I wonder if she’s even slightly aware of the monsters and abusers she’s surrounded herself with and supported. Or the how her and her family’s bs teachings have resulted in literal children being abused. Bert is something all right. I’m not sure I would call it valiant or courageous. Something more along the lines of a “pick me.” The delusion in this woman is unreal. 

https://www.operationmeatball.com/new-girlblog/a-promise-made-10-years-later

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

12 minutes ago, Columbia said:

I don’t think Doug ever really believed the stuff he said. I think he just said all the stuff he thought would get him attention, money, and praise. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don’t think Doug ever really believed the stuff he said. I think he just said all the stuff he thought would get him attention, money, and praise. 

This! That family is full of fakes. If Liberty truly wants to be valiant and courageous, she can walk right up the recruiting office.. they even allow women in special operation positions now! Hell her or any of her siblings! Reminds me of some Jay-Z lyrics “You know the type: loud as a motorbike: but wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight.” 😂

If I were more technologically savvy I would quote the FJ user in regards to how Operation Meatball got its name.. this fits too perfectly (in the most disgusting way possible) with Bert’s facade.

IMG_0709.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • Thank You 1

I’m also curious if Liberty, or anyone in her family, is aware of how much VF teachings/christian nationalist/quiverfull bs aligns with with Nazi Germany.

NPR posted an article a few days ago how children in Gaza are dying from their injuries when they could have made a full recovery. Because they have no supplies to treat the wounds, etc. Liberty vaguely tiptoed around the subject in her post. Could you imagine if they took all the money used to celebrate the DDay 80th anniversary and sent supplies to the children in Gaza? But then they would have to forgo the drinking and celebrating. Bert wouldn’t be able to receive the attention and validation she missed out on from her parents as a child.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2024/05/13/1251016228/rafah-gaza-american-medical-volunteers-hospital

Edited by ptm6114
  • Upvote 2