IGNORED

Jed & Katey 3: Jed! the Headship Will Have a New Constituent Soon

nelliebelle1197

Posted (edited)

Nora's 1st birthday party. It was Strawberry themed. Kind of cute. And it doesn't look like Katey is pregnant with the 3rd yet.

Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 23-13-47 Jedidiah 🤍 Katey Duggar on Instagram Happy 1st Birthday Nora Kate! You’ve brought us endless joy and love this past year. Watching you grow has been our greatest adventure. We lov[...].png

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Nora's 1st birthday party. It was Strawberry themed. Kind of cute. And it doesn't look like Katey is pregnant with the 3rd yet.

Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 23-13-47 Jedidiah 🤍 Katey Duggar on Instagram Happy 1st Birthday Nora Kate! You’ve brought us endless joy and love this past year. Watching you grow has been our greatest adventure. We lov[...].png

Like I’ve said so many times before. Many fundies have the first two close together and then the spacing gets wider with the third. I’m sure his twin will do the same thing. It’s hard to find the energy for sweet fellowship when you have 2 babies under 2. 

• Upvote 4

I don't think I have ever seen a Duggar wife in ripped jeans till now. Only some of the Bates married daughters and I think Whitney.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

I don't think I have ever seen a Duggar wife in ripped jeans till now. Only some of the Bates married daughters and I think Whitney.

Eye traps. Because Jean holes make men think about other holes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 17

1 hour ago, dawn9476 said:

I think Lauren before she went private, and before all the daughters were publicly even wearing pants. At that point I think only big city Jinger wore pants in photos. 

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

I think Lauren before she went private, and before all the daughters were publicly even wearing pants. At that point I think only big city Jinger wore pants in photos. 

Jessa has worn ripped jeans before.  Ironically, when she went to LA to visit Jinger.  

image.png.096c792f213d7bfb39bf70b34f63f1cc.png

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 5

On 5/26/2024 at 1:29 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Needs to be a post count or a thread title lol 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

On 5/25/2024 at 11:29 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Is this snark or an actual fundy belief? I have to ask with these people.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Lolol im just kidding. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the thought went through Steve Maxwell’s sex obsessed brain. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Michelle Duggar and Bill Gothard both think women should wear skirts. 

However part of Bill Gothard's rules of dress were for women to cover every inch from the neck to the ankles. So yes clothing that would expose the skin between those locations would be forbidden. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Surprised that it was these two who won the game of Twin Roulette between the G2 Dugglings. As a twin mom myself, I was under the impression that fraternal twinning is passed down through the mom, due to it being a case of hyper-ovulation. And I'm guessing it's fraternal twins because they did a double gender reveal--if they were identical, they'd know the kiddos were boy/boy or girl/girl.

ETA: What will this be, 4 under 4 for them? Yikes on bikes.

Edited by mysweetetc
I fat-fingered the "enter" button.
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

22 minutes ago, mysweetetc said:

Surprised that it was these two who won the game of Twin Roulette between the G2 Dugglings. As a twin mom myself, I was under the impression that fraternal twinning is passed down through the mom, due to it being a case of hyper-ovulation. And I'm guessing it's fraternal twins because they did a double gender reveal--if they were identical, they'd know the kiddos were boy/boy or girl/girl.

ETA: What will this be, 4 under 4 for them? Yikes on bikes.

There’s no way they weren’t doing a double gender reveal for the drama regardless. After all these are the first twin grandchildren. Because having kids is a competitive sport in this family. 🙄

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

They didn't specify a due date, but ended the video with this message. She must be due very early 2025. They did two ultrasounds - one three weeks or more before the gender reveal where they found out that they were expecting twins, and one close to the gender reveal where they found out that it was two girls. I don't have kids and don't know how early you can see if it's a boy/girl, but I assume she must be at least 10-12 weeks.

52AAE2BE-BC8F-4C36-A96C-4ED937326046_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by xenobia
added screenshot
  • Upvote 5

Depending on when the babies are coming in 2025 she’s most likely at the tail end of the first trimester or a few weeks into the second. I’m guessing they did one of those sneak peak blood tests to find out the genders.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Their oldest Truett was born may 2022 wich means they will have 4 under 3 for a little while.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, harkasquirrel said:

Depending on when the babies are coming in 2025 she’s most likely at the tail end of the first trimester or a few weeks into the second. I’m guessing they did one of those sneak peak blood tests to find out the genders.

According to the video, they found out at an ultrasound. The technician turned off the screen at some point, and just wrote the gender of twin A and B in envelopes. They gave them to James, who arranged the gender reveal.

Edited by xenobia
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, llucie said:

Their oldest Truett was born may 2022 wich means they will have 4 under 3 for a little while.

No thank you! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 10

48 minutes ago, xenobia said:

They didn't specify a due date, but ended the video with this message. She must be due very early 2025. They did two ultrasounds - one three weeks or more before the gender reveal where they found out that they were expecting twins, and one close to the gender reveal where they found out that it was two girls. I don't have kids and don't know how early you can see if it's a boy/girl, but I assume she must be at least 10-12 weeks.

52AAE2BE-BC8F-4C36-A96C-4ED937326046_1_201_a.jpeg

I zoomed in on their Instagram post. Ultrasound said 13 weeks and 1 day taken July 15th 2024. Babies have a due date of jan 20 2025

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

I hope someone in the family or various people are willing to help for quite awhile.  My neighbor who had twin girls 18 months ago still has almost daily help.  Their son is almost six.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

My son goes to school with a set of girl twins that have older brothers that are a set of boy twins. They even have a younger singleton born after two sets of twins. I wouldn’t have risked having a third set of twins. No way. I bet that singleton felt like a breeze.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My son goes to school with a set of girl twins that have older brothers that are a set of boy twins. They even have a younger singleton born after two sets of twins. I wouldn’t have risked having a third set of twins. No way. I bet that singleton felt like a breeze.

I know a family where twins run in the mom’s family. She had a set of two boys and then a set of two girls, spaced two years apart. They are now adults, but I babysat the boys when they were babies.

All the parents my age who have had twins were due to IVF. Every single one of them had a singleton first, then twins two years later. The ones who had a fourth waited several years after the twins so that there was a 4-6 year gap. Sadly, I don’t think Katey and Jed will wait that long.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, BensAllergies said:

I know a family where twins run in the mom’s family. She had a set of two boys and then a set of two girls, spaced two years apart. They are now adults, but I babysat the boys when they were babies.

All the parents my age who have had twins were due to IVF. Every single one of them had a singleton first, then twins two years later. The ones who had a fourth waited several years after the twins so that there was a 4-6 year gap. Sadly, I don’t think Katey and Jed will wait that long.

I really hope Jed and Katey are just way too exhausted to have sweet fellowship. 

The other fundie twins that were born in the last decade don’t have another sibling born soon after the twins. Esther Staddon still hasn’t announced a new pregnancy. And the Wallers had a singleton 2 years after their twin girls. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I really hope Jed and Katey are just way too exhausted to have sweet fellowship. 

The other fundie twins that were born in the last decade don’t have another sibling born soon after the twins. Esther Staddon still hasn’t announced a new pregnancy. And the Wallers had a singleton 2 years after their twin girls. 

Dorothy Morton Sanders had twins in June 2020 and a single exactly 3 years later in June 2023

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

I zoomed in on their Instagram post. Ultrasound said 13 weeks and 1 day taken July 15th 2024. Babies have a due date of jan 20 2025

That will be my son's 10th birthday. Better not be ruined by the first G3 Duggar twins!

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic