IGNORED

Jed & Katey 3: Jed! the Headship Will Have a New Constituent Soon

nelliebelle1197

Posted (edited)

Nora's 1st birthday party. It was Strawberry themed. Kind of cute. And it doesn't look like Katey is pregnant with the 3rd yet.

Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 23-13-47 Jedidiah 🤍 Katey Duggar on Instagram Happy 1st Birthday Nora Kate! You’ve brought us endless joy and love this past year. Watching you grow has been our greatest adventure. We lov[...].png

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Nora's 1st birthday party. It was Strawberry themed. Kind of cute. And it doesn't look like Katey is pregnant with the 3rd yet.

Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 23-13-47 Jedidiah 🤍 Katey Duggar on Instagram Happy 1st Birthday Nora Kate! You’ve brought us endless joy and love this past year. Watching you grow has been our greatest adventure. We lov[...].png

Like I’ve said so many times before. Many fundies have the first two close together and then the spacing gets wider with the third. I’m sure his twin will do the same thing. It’s hard to find the energy for sweet fellowship when you have 2 babies under 2. 

• Upvote 4

I don't think I have ever seen a Duggar wife in ripped jeans till now. Only some of the Bates married daughters and I think Whitney.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

I don't think I have ever seen a Duggar wife in ripped jeans till now. Only some of the Bates married daughters and I think Whitney.

Eye traps. Because Jean holes make men think about other holes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 17

1 hour ago, dawn9476 said:

I think Lauren before she went private, and before all the daughters were publicly even wearing pants. At that point I think only big city Jinger wore pants in photos. 

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

I think Lauren before she went private, and before all the daughters were publicly even wearing pants. At that point I think only big city Jinger wore pants in photos. 

Jessa has worn ripped jeans before.  Ironically, when she went to LA to visit Jinger.  

image.png.096c792f213d7bfb39bf70b34f63f1cc.png

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 5

On 5/26/2024 at 1:29 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Needs to be a post count or a thread title lol 

• Upvote 7

On 5/25/2024 at 11:29 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Is this snark or an actual fundy belief? I have to ask with these people.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Lolol im just kidding. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the thought went through Steve Maxwell’s sex obsessed brain. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Michelle Duggar and Bill Gothard both think women should wear skirts. 

However part of Bill Gothard's rules of dress were for women to cover every inch from the neck to the ankles. So yes clothing that would expose the skin between those locations would be forbidden. 

• Upvote 2