IGNORED

Jed & Katey 3: Jed! the Headship Will Have a New Constituent Soon

nelliebelle1197

7 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Is it Jackson B not R? Jackson Bates lives in Arkansas and hangs with the Duggar boys. 

Noah is one of the friends who help James with the stunt. 

JD and Abbie were definitely there. I saw Abbie's hair in the crowd. We also got a really clear shot of JoKen #4.

It's clearly Jackson R. So still a mystery. But thanks for the clue on Noah!

It also makes sense that JD/Abbie would be there. I also think I spotted Jason out by the fire. If so, there were a lot of siblings there. 

72FC6617-B63A-444D-A4BE-A55126877D1F_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xenobia said:

You can always trust Jed&Katey to give us some interesting information in the background (as in "not the main purpose, but they are not good at keeping people and details hidden"). 

In the video, people are writing their names on a black board. We don't know everyone who is there, but we can see who is listed there. Jeremiah is not on the list, but I think I can spot him during the outside scenes, and Hannah is there). Anna is probably also there with the M-kids. 

Duggar siblings we can't se/probably isn't there: John&Abbie, Jill&Derick, Jinger&Jeremy, Joy&Austin, Jason, Justin&Claire. 

Here's the list. My comments added on some of the names, because I don't seem to have anything better to do: 

Boy:
Jim Bob
Carver (Bowers, I assume - interesting because of rumors of courtship with Johannah)
Jackson R (don't know who that is)
(unreadable)
Marcus
Kendra
Michael
Joe
Spurgeon
Henry
Ben
Jessa
Hannah (probably Duggar)
Jackson
Ivy
(Jessa is adding her name while the screenshot is taken)

Girl:
Jed
Truett
Katey
Momma Duggar
Tyler
Jenni
Josie
Noah (don't know)
Jordyn Duggar
Hannie
Laura
(unreadable)
Tom (don't know)
Justus (don't know)
Kerry (Kateys stepmom)
Kory (Nakatsu, Kateys dad)
Lauren + Josiah
Bella
Chich (I really have no idea....)

10BE8F4F-C4DD-4C93-A2B1-2333DDB5DB62_1_201_a.jpeg

Oooh I wonder if one of the Unknown’s is JoKen 4 if Truett can have a “guess” so can JoKen 4…..🤷🏼‍♀️

• Upvote 2

Watched James’ video of the gender reveal. Interesting to see them putting the whole thing together. However, that has to be the most dude gender reveal ever. I can just see the wheels turning in these kids’ heads - “I’ve always wanted to send a car into the water just to see what happens. This is the perfect time to find out! Dude! This is awesome!” Then in the end, when they ride in the scoop, pull the car out, and watch as the chain loosens and sends it back in again (what did they think was going to happen?), they’re clearly making it up as they go along and enjoying every minute. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Sullie06 said:

Oooh I wonder if one of the Unknown’s is JoKen 4 if Truett can have a “guess” so can JoKen 4…..🤷🏼‍♀️

None of the other JoKen kids are listed. 

• Upvote 3

For some reason, I was thinking Noah is a cousin on Michelle’s side of the family. I could be thinking of someone else though. 

Also Carver denied courting Johannah a little while back. He’s actually been busy this Christmas season doing some conservative Christian music show with Joe Xiques and some others in Branson. Which isn’t far at all from the Duggars. So I’m not surprised he’s around. 

• Thank You 2

2 hours ago, xenobia said:

Any suggestions on the name under Laurens? :)

D34F97CE-56CC-4C44-B470-904CCBD552BE_1_201_a.jpeg

Maybe MM + IOP Wat...somthing

7 hours ago, Idlewild said:

@Dandruff I agree- he seems to combine the smugness of Josh with the patriarchal dogma of Jim Bob. 

That's the reason he's the son they've picked to be the political future of the family. JB always wanted a politician. Josh was supposed to be it, but he's in disgrace and in prison. This son was picked for his personality.

• Upvote 4

On 12/31/2022 at 1:30 PM, GuineaPigCourtship said:

The question is: will a Duggar gender reveal finally cause one of these threads to go hot if someone loses a hand?  Would it have to be a Duggar or would a family friend do?

Mechelle Jana or Anna aka a miracle or scandal! 

On 1/1/2023 at 4:31 AM, xenobia said:

Any suggestions on the name under Laurens? :)

D34F97CE-56CC-4C44-B470-904CCBD552BE_1_201_a.jpeg

That’s obviously Mantiop Watatomom, a longtime friend of the Duggars and rumoured to be courting Jana.

Also that looks like Laura, not Lauren. Maybe Laura DeMasie?

And I’m rolling my eyes at Michelle writing “Momma Duggar” instead of her name, as if she can’t let go of the fact that her kids are grown and there are several Momma Duggars likely to be in attendance (including Katey)

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12
  • Thank You 1

Katey said she was going for her 16 week ultrasound and also that it was Friday and the reveal was a Monday. She is due May 23rd, so she likely found out on Dec. 9 and recorded the reveal on December 12. 

So they already knew the gender (and had announced it to the families) when they announced her pregnancy on December 16. 

I think Katey is #29

Edited by CanadianMamam

26 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Katey said she was going for her 16 week ultrasound and also that it was Friday and the reveal was a Monday. She is due May 23rd, so she likely found out on Dec. 9 and recorded the reveal on December 12. 

So they already knew the gender (and had announced it to the families) when they announced her pregnancy on December 16. 

I think Katey is #29

Joy announced her pregnancy on Instagram on October 5th. Whoever is #29 would have announced to the family sooner. Unless Katey's lying she didn't announce until December. I thought #29 might be Jessa but she is not looking pregnant, at least not more than Joy or Katie and she normally announces late. If she was due in May she probably wouldn't announce until December or January.   Maybe someone announced to the family before Joy and then miscarried.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Joy announced her pregnancy on Instagram on October 5th. Whoever is #29 would have announced to the family sooner. Unless Katey's lying she didn't announce until December. I thought #29 might be Jessa but she is not looking pregnant, at least not more than Joy or Katie and she normally announces late. If she was due in May she probably wouldn't announce until December or January.   Maybe someone announced to the family before Joy and then miscarried.

Jed and Katey fudge dates in there videos a lot. True's sex reveal was filmed a month early. I don't think they literally told everyone she was pregnant only a few days before the gender reveal. I mean there could be a mystery #29 but I also think it could be Katey. 

But it could also be Jessa. She was wearing a looser outfit and if she was a week or two ahead of Joy, she'd only have been 18 weeks and as your said neither Joy or Katey looked particular pregnant. Alyssa Webster didn't look particular pregnant until after the 20th week and she is having #5 (like Jessa would be).

Right now I am pretty sure it is other Jessa or Jed and Katey at least told Jim Bob. 

I am going to guess the pregnancy reveal video was filmed right after Thanksgiving because Nathan Bates says he has cookies made by his MOL and they were in Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Jed and Katey fudge dates in there videos a lot. True's sex reveal was filmed a month early. I don't think they literally told everyone she was pregnant only a few days before the gender reveal. I mean there could be a mystery #29 but I also think it could be Katey. 

But it could also be Jessa. She was wearing a looser outfit and if she was a week or two ahead of Joy, she'd only have been 18 weeks and as your said neither Joy or Katey looked particular pregnant. Alyssa Webster didn't look particular pregnant until after the 20th week and she is having #5 (like Jessa would be).

Right now I am pretty sure it is other Jessa or Jed and Katey at least told Jim Bob. 

I am going to guess the pregnancy reveal video was filmed right after Thanksgiving because Nathan Bates says he has cookies made by his MOL and they were in Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving. 

Whoever #29 is would have announced before October 5th.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Whoever #29 is would have announced before October 5th.  

Or at least told Jim Bob. 

It is really hard to tell. Katey definitely had pregnancy announcements pinned on her Pinterest in early November and it wasn't  private. 

It could definitely be Jessa. But I think a lot of things these eople do is fake and for YouTube, etc. And Jed and Katey definitely fudge dates a lot. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Or at least told Jim Bob. 

It is really hard to tell. Katey definitely had pregnancy announcements pinned on her Pinterest in early November and it wasn't  private. 

It could definitely be Jessa. But I think a lot of things these eople do is fake and for YouTube, etc. And Jed and Katey definitely fudge dates a lot. 

I guess we'll see eventually

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I guess we'll see eventually

Or maybe not. Because the Duggars do secret babies now. Kendra could be pregnant again and not telling a single person outside of the family and close friends. 

• Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Or maybe not. Because the Duggars do secret babies now. Kendra could be pregnant again and not telling a single person outside of the family and close friends. 

But things do typically have a way of coming to light with this family. It might take a while but we do usually tend to learn things. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, viii said:

But things do typically have a way of coming to light with this family. It might take a while but we do usually tend to learn things. 

I’m wondering if things will just get more and more confusing from here on out. We might be pretty unsure of just how many secret babies Kendra and Lauren have had 5 years from now. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m wondering if things will just get more and more confusing from here on out. We might be pretty unsure of just how many secret babies Kendra and Lauren have had 5 years from now. 

Well, dumbass Boob will make another announcement that his 40th (or whatever) grandkid is on the way. There are enough public that we can at least figure out how many are missing. Assign one to Kendra for each year, one to Lauren every two. 

• Upvote 9

• 4 weeks later...

New video up. They were on a roadtrip with assorted Duggar siblings and associates, attending two weddings. I lurked my way into knowing that one was Emily Haight and Justus Stangl in Tulsa. They got married on Jan 21'st, so a week ago. The other wedding was in Houston. I haven't figured out who that was.

James is obnoxious in this video as well. And baby Truett is a cutie. That's about it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, xenobia said:

New video up. They were on a roadtrip with assorted Duggar siblings and associates, attending two weddings. I lurked my way into knowing that one was Emily Haight and Justus Stangl in Tulsa. They got married on Jan 21'st, so a week ago. The other wedding was in Houston. I haven't figured out who that was.

James is obnoxious in this video as well. And baby Truett is a cutie. That's about it. 

The Houston wedding was a Langdon sister. That's where the shots of Jason with his arm around Claire Langdon were taken. I just saw them on Reddit, so I don't know what account they came from.

• Upvote 3

The Tulsa wedding looked like a catholic church (or possible episcopal or similar)! It was massive, old and had tons of stained glass. I presume they don't actually know any catholics well enough to step foot in a catholic church? Maybe I'm wrong

On 1/28/2023 at 3:16 AM, medimus said:

The Tulsa wedding looked like a catholic church (or possible episcopal or similar)! It was massive, old and had tons of stained glass. I presume they don't actually know any catholics well enough to step foot in a catholic church? Maybe I'm wrong

This wedding website said it was First Methodist of Tulsa: https://www.zola.com/wedding/emily-justus/event 

[Not even the coolest Methodist Church in town, architecturally speaking. That is Boston Avenue Methodist, an art deco masterpiece: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Avenue_Methodist_Church]

• Upvote 3

On 1/1/2023 at 9:15 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jiminey Christmas - she knows she doesn't have to have a whole gaggle right? What would that one be #4? or 5? 
Make him sleep on the couch every now and again...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2