• Mason (dressed as lamb)
  • Meredith (blue shirt, pigtails)
  • Jana
  • Michelle
  • Jim Bob
  • Jason
  • David Keller
  • Hannah (Reber) Keller
  • Some woman (head not shown) wearing camo jacket and iWatch with white band who might appear to be pregnant (9:57)
  • Tyler
  • James
  • Jackson
  • Some dude in elf costume sitting in between JB and Jed! at 10:19
  • Two guys sitting on either side of camo jacket woman at 10:21

I did not see any Dillards, Seewalds, Caldwell-Duggars, Swanson-Duggars, Forsyths, Wissman-Duggars, or Spivey-Duggars.

At the church(?) and then party at the end of the video, I see:

Spoiler
  • Joy
  • Austin (voice)
  • Hannah (Wissman) Duggar
  • Nathan Bates
  • Jeremiah 
  • Esther
  • Wissman girl
  • Unknown Woman in Nebraska sweatshirt
  • Unknown Young Man

Also, at 12:18, Joy-Anna appears to be about to say "Are you fucking kidding me?!" but stops herself as she looks around and remembers all the kids and then Jed seems to point to the phone which is recording. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, theotherelise said:

Some woman (head not shown) wearing camo jacket and iWatch with white band who might appear to be pregnant (9:57)

Someone (on Reddit, maybe, or a different thread) said that Hannah wears the same watch, and she is heavily pregnant, so they think it's her. But if it's her, either she somehow missed the announcement at the ugly sweater party, or the MedicCorps party shown at the end of the video actually took place before the ugly sweater party, because she looked genuinely surprised at the MedicCorps party. I did think it was odd to show "personal/one-on-one" reactions from so many of the siblings, but not from Jed's twin, whose wife is also pregnant. 

Someone also posted a screenshot of Jim Bob and Jed sitting on the couch next to what appears to be Josiah, but it's kind of blurry and all the boys around that age all kind of look alike from a distance. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, theotherelise said:

People I saw in the video at the TTH:

Hide contents
  • Maryella
  • Anna
  • Johannah
  • Jordyn
  • Madyson
  • Charlie
  • John David
  • Abbie
  • Grace
  • Random dude with beard talking to John and Abbie
  • Jenni
  • Michael
  • Mackenzie
  • Mason (dressed as lamb)
  • Meredith (blue shirt, pigtails)
  • Jana
  • Michelle
  • Jim Bob
  • Jason
  • David Keller
  • Hannah (Reber) Keller
  • Some woman (head not shown) wearing camo jacket and iWatch with white band who might appear to be pregnant (9:57)
  • Tyler
  • James
  • Jackson
  • Some dude in elf costume sitting in between JB and Jed! at 10:19
  • Two guys sitting on either side of camo jacket woman at 10:21

I did not see any Dillards, Seewalds, Caldwell-Duggars, Swanson-Duggars, Forsyths, Wissman-Duggars, or Spivey-Duggars.

At the church(?) and then party at the end of the video, I see:

Hide contents
  • Joy
  • Austin (voice)
  • Hannah (Wissman) Duggar
  • Nathan Bates
  • Jeremiah 
  • Esther
  • Wissman girl
  • Unknown Woman in Nebraska sweatshirt
  • Unknown Young Man

Also, at 12:18, Joy-Anna appears to be about to say "Are you fucking kidding me?!" but stops herself as she looks around and remembers all the kids and then Jed seems to point to the phone which is recording. 

I realize after reading your post how much I appreciate that you mostly used the maiden names and  other last names to identify the different couples. It’s much easier for me to follow along that way. 

• Upvote 3

On 12/20/2022 at 9:57 AM, imokit said:

I know someone who  had 11.5months between children.  But 1st child was super premature.  Doing the maths, 2nd child who was born at term would have been conceived while 1st was still on NICU.

While I was still teaching, a colleague had a student who was meeting with her mother and the crisis counselor to reveal to her mother that she was pregnant. The teacher expressed surprise that the mother didn’t know, given the student’s appearance. “She thinks I just haven’t lost the weight from my first baby.” And baby #1 hadn’t come home yet, was still in the nicu.  She was sixteen. 

• Sad 12
  • WTF 9

On 12/21/2022 at 5:09 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Back in the old days, during 19 K&C some of the girls wore star of David necklaces. This is not new for this family.

Jill and Derrick named their firstborn son Israel so no, I don’t think the Zionist stuff is new.

I remember hearing about Messianic Jews at church decades ago, but I thought it was people who were culturally Jewish/raised Jewish who converted to Christianity and just didn’t want to give up their culture (which is fair enough). The idea that random WASPs could just decide to adopt Jewish practices for funsies and call themselves Messianic Jews wasn’t one I came across until much later, on this board, and is straight up cultural appropriation.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

They posted a gender reveal on YouTube. They delegated the task of revealing to James, who sent a junk car down a ramp and into a pond, and then followed up with fireworks. All I could think of when I watched was “are they going to leave that car to rust in the pond?”

They’re having a girl, which somehow seemed to shock them. Nora Kate is the name. 

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 10
  • Thank You 5

I’m someone who actually loves fireworks and this STILL pisses me off! Because of the impact they have on the environment and can have on animals I think they should be reserved for special occasions. The revelation of Duggar #3963210s genitalia isn’t it. Don’t get me started on a junk car in a pond.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Man, in fundie land there's a 50/50 chance for each sex and it's always a shocker.  Maybe because the baby is always a surprise?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12

2 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Man, in fundie land there's a 50/50 chance for each sex and it's always a shocker.  Maybe because the baby is always a surprise?

The surprise was the horrible reveal. That was totally Show Me You're a Redneck Without Telling Me...

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 4

The question is: will a Duggar gender reveal finally cause one of these threads to go hot if someone loses a hand?  Would it have to be a Duggar or would a family friend do?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

3 hours ago, postscript said:

They posted a gender reveal on YouTube. They delegated the task of revealing to James, who sent a junk car down a ramp and into a pond, and then followed up with fireworks. All I could think of when I watched was “are they going to leave that car to rust in the pond?”

They’re having a girl, which somehow seemed to shock them. Nora Kate is the name. 

James video shows them fishing it out of the pond.

• Thank You 9

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

James is a major creeper. His videos do him no favors. 

• I Agree 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That is the type of gender reveal that gets national news because someone caught fire or lost a hand. 

Or someone was killed. Or starts a forest fire.

Also I feel bad for this future sister-mom.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Smee said:

I like the name. I like nothing else about that video (“I think he wants a sister so he can take care of her 🤮”)

I find Jed the next most distasteful Duggar male after Josh.  I've always gotten a heavy chauvinist vibe from him (though it could obviously be worse) and hope his kids aren't overly burdened by narrow gender roles.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Thanks! It bothered me they were apparently willing to sacrifice even an old car, not to mention the pond. Though I can’t see Jim Bob wanted to waste a perfectly good car. 

4 hours ago, Smee said:

I like the name. I like nothing else about that video (“I think he wants a sister so he can take care of her 🤮”)

I’d managed to block that comment from my memory. He’s less than a year old, he has no idea what’s going on. And how about he wants a younger sibling so he can play with her/him? 

I agree with the consensus. Jed is Jim Bob in training, with his political ambitions and smugness. 

• Upvote 3

You can always trust Jed&Katey to give us some interesting information in the background (as in "not the main purpose, but they are not good at keeping people and details hidden"). 

In the video, people are writing their names on a black board. We don't know everyone who is there, but we can see who is listed there. Jeremiah is not on the list, but I think I can spot him during the outside scenes, and Hannah is there). Anna is probably also there with the M-kids. 

Duggar siblings we can't se/probably isn't there: John&Abbie, Jill&Derick, Jinger&Jeremy, Joy&Austin, Jason, Justin&Claire. 

Here's the list. My comments added on some of the names, because I don't seem to have anything better to do: 

Boy:
Jim Bob
Carver (Bowers, I assume - interesting because of rumors of courtship with Johannah)
Jackson R (don't know who that is)
(unreadable)
Marcus
Kendra
Michael
Joe
Spurgeon
Henry
Ben
Jessa
Hannah (probably Duggar)
Jackson
Ivy
(Jessa is adding her name while the screenshot is taken)

Girl:
Jed
Truett
Katey
Momma Duggar
Tyler
Jenni
Josie
Noah (don't know)
Jordyn Duggar
Hannie
Laura
(unreadable)
Tom (don't know)
Justus (don't know)
Kerry (Kateys stepmom)
Kory (Nakatsu, Kateys dad)
Lauren + Josiah
Bella
Chich (I really have no idea....)

10BE8F4F-C4DD-4C93-A2B1-2333DDB5DB62_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

18 minutes ago, xenobia said:

You can always trust Jed&Katey to give us some interesting information in the background (as in "not the main purpose, but they are not good at keeping people and details hidden"). 

In the video, people are writing their names on a black board. We don't know everyone who is there, but we can see who is listed there. Jeremiah is not on the list, but I think I can spot him during the outside scenes, and Hannah is there). Anna is probably also there with the M-kids. 

Duggar siblings we can't se/probably isn't there: John&Abbie, Jill&Derick, Jinger&Jeremy, Joy&Austin, Jason, Justin&Claire. 

Here's the list. My comments added on some of the names, because I don't seem to have anything better to do: 

Boy:
Jim Bob
Carver (Bowers, I assume - interesting because of rumors of courtship with Johannah)
Jackson R (don't know who that is)
(unreadable)
Marcus
Kendra
Michael
Joe
Spurgeon
Henry
Ben
Jessa
Hannah (probably Duggar)
Jackson
Ivy
(Jessa is adding her name while the screenshot is taken)

Girl:
Jed
Truett
Katey
Momma Duggar
Tyler
Jenni
Josie
Noah (don't know)
Jordyn Duggar
Hannie
Laura
(unreadable)
Tom (don't know)
Justus (don't know)
Kerry (Kateys stepmom)
Kory (Nakatsu, Kateys dad)
Lauren + Josiah
Bella
Chich (I really have no idea....)

10BE8F4F-C4DD-4C93-A2B1-2333DDB5DB62_1_201_a.jpeg

Is it Jackson B not R? Jackson Bates lives in Arkansas and hangs with the Duggar boys. 

Noah is one of the friends who help James with the stunt. 

JD and Abbie were definitely there. I saw Abbie's hair in the crowd. We also got a really clear shot of JoKen #4.

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 5