IGNORED

Jed & Katey 3: Jed! the Headship Will Have a New Constituent Soon

nelliebelle1197

I'm currently about 16 weeks into my first pregnancy. Before even getting pregnant, we felt very confident I would only do this one time. If we did decide to have more than 1 kid, we want to adopt. Now that I'm pregnant, I feel even stronger that once is enough for me. I'm sure many many women have it worse than I do, but I'm just really not enjoying it so far (other than knowing I'll welcome our daughter later this year- that I do want and am excited about obviously!). I personally couldn't imagine feeling this way every day and having a baby/toddler/child to look after. And no judgment obviously to anyone at all that chooses that! Just not for me :)

• Upvote 4
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I'm currently about 16 weeks into my first pregnancy. Before even getting pregnant, we felt very confident I would only do this one time. If we did decide to have more than 1 kid, we want to adopt. Now that I'm pregnant, I feel even stronger that once is enough for me. I'm sure many many women have it worse than I do, but I'm just really not enjoying it so far (other than knowing I'll welcome our daughter later this year- that I do want and am excited about obviously!). I personally couldn't imagine feeling this way every day and having a baby/toddler/child to look after. And no judgment obviously to anyone at all that chooses that! Just not for me :)

I hear you, and good for knowing your limits. For me, pregnancy was hard, but postpartum was a freaking nightmare. My body decided to cram as many mini-cycles into a month as possible and each one was accompanied by severe endo pain. When I had my hysterectomy my ob kept getting me to try for a second baby first. I couldn't imagine taking care of my son while pregnant and then him plus a baby if my body went nuts postpartum again--and this was if I even could get pregnant with a history of infertility and early miscarriage. Yeah...no. We adopted our daughter.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 14

1 hour ago, front hugs > duggs said:

It was horrible having a toddler while being pregnant. I felt like the worst mom in the world because I was sick and tired and just wanted to lay on the couch. Sometimes to entertain him I would get the laser pointer out and have him chase it like the cat. He seemed to like that 😂

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 36
  • Love 9

I had easy pregnancies - very little sickness, carried small, was generally comfortably living my normal life and just going to bed earlier. But the newborn phase? When they’re feeding for an hour at a time and waking multiple times a night and spitting up and endless laundry and the monotony of a dozen nappy (diaper) changes each day before they can so much as smile at you in return… the last thing I wanted to do was have sex, let alone make another baby. Not that fundie women have a choice.

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Discipleship Summit seems to be associated with Fort Rock. A lot of FJ fundies seem to attend. I can’t imagine listening to Jed and Katey. They seem so boring. What would they say that hasn’t been said a million times before? 

218F2063-AF10-4096-A4FE-EF3F7DE482F3.jpeg

Ah yes, the annual Find Your Future Spouse convention. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

Katey had the baby.  They posted the first part of the video. She was induced after her due date (I don't think they said an exact date). 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Katey had the baby.  They posted the first part of the video. She was induced after her due date (I don't think they said an exact date). 

I believe her due date was the 23rd or 24th. It was a day after Joy's DD

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I believe her due date was the 23rd or 24th. It was a day after Joy's DD

I knew she was the day after Joy. I would guess she probably have birth early this week. My hospital only did scheduled inductions Monday - Friday, but I am not in the US. 

• Upvote 2

Just saw the second part of the video and to be honest I did not expect these two to include some of the clips that showed her thighs and chest, I was surprised. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Their daughter was born on May 24, 2023.

So they sat on the announcement to use it for documentary distraction. Poor Nora is a week old and already a pawn. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

So they sat on the announcement to use it for documentary distraction. Poor Nora is a week old and already a pawn. 

Yep and it didn’t work. Cause she is  one of one billionanty babies born into a family that people are now waking up to feel sorry for being them to be born into. She was not news worthy enough to make to big of a dent. 

• Upvote 10

God I hope there is a longer gap between Nora and #3. And 80 day wait period is still short enough to have another 12 month gap. 

• Upvote 9

Remember when they used Josiah and Marj’s underage (she 17, he 18) courtship to distract from Josh’s Ashley Madison scandal? 

• Upvote 7

46 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Remember when they used Josiah and Marj’s underage (she 17, he 18) courtship to distract from Josh’s Ashley Madison scandal? 

I thought that was pre scandal? Marj dumped Josiah after the news came to light. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

20 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I thought that was pre scandal? Marj dumped Josiah after the news came to light. 

Maybe they announced after the molestations came out but broke up by the time the Ashley Madison came out. I remember it happening around the same time. 

Ok I tried to lookup the timeline of events. In April 2015 they announced the courtship. Then in May 2015, the molestation info was released to the public. Then in June, the Ashley Madison breach happened. And in August, they broke up. 

I think I remember it was just a guess that they announced the courtship even though they weren’t close to engagement and Marj was only 17 because they knew the molestation info was going to come out soon. That was the only time they announced a courtship that early. 

• Upvote 4

I've said it before and I will likely say it again:  Marjorie Jackson dodged a huge bullet. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 12

19 minutes ago, HeartsAFundie said:

I've said it before and I will likely say it again:  Marjorie Jackson dodged a huge bullet. 

Yes, yet she ended up working in the same place Josh was when the scandal first came to light. FRC

• Upvote 11

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, yet she ended up working in the same place Josh was when the scandal first came to light. FRC

And has the same hateful beliefs. Just dodged the Duggar bullet!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That's very true.  But just the fact that she's working full-time is one huge difference from being a Duggar wife.  If she stuck with Josiah she'd likely be on baby #4 or #5 by now.  She'd be giving Kendra a run for her money.   I know Marjorie is still in the same place belief-wise but she is still better off, even if only slightly.  

8 hours ago, Smoochie said:

And has the same hateful beliefs. Just dodged the Duggar bullet!

Absolutely and 100 percent.   I still wonder whose idea it was to call that courtship off; hers or her parents.  Either way, Marjorie is much better off.  Maybe someday her beliefs and opinions will adjust.  

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, HeartsAFundie said:

That's very true.  But just the fact that she's working full-time is one huge difference from being a Duggar wife.  If she stuck with Josiah she'd likely be on baby #4 or #5 by now.  She'd be giving Kendra a run for her money.   I know Marjorie is still in the same place belief-wise but she is still better off, even if only slightly.  

Absolutely and 100 percent.   I still wonder whose idea it was to call that courtship off; hers or her parents.  Either way, Marjorie is much better off.  Maybe someday her beliefs and opinions will adjust.  

I wish Marj would find another job. I’m glad she didn’t marry a Duggar. But it sucks that she’s working for a very right wing lobby group that wants to take away the rights of LGBTQ and women. What’s sad is that her sister is much less destructive. She’s married to a guy in med school and works for a a pop up shop type place that sells clothing. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

• 2 weeks later...

Totally off topic, but I was just scrolling through my instagram when this happened :

Spoiler

IMG_4771.jpeg.324093aebb8de0ced8b1d58e10e748ac.jpeg

And honestly, I agree 😂.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16
  • Thank You 1

• 8 months later...

Rare Jed and Katie sighting from Esther Bates IG. Can't really tell if she is pregnant from this shot.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 00-52-43 Stories • Instagram.png

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Rare Jed and Katie sighting from Esther Bates IG. Can't really tell if she is pregnant from this shot.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 00-52-43 Stories • Instagram.png

I wonder if the G-2 Duggars just randomly drop their kids off at the TTH and just expect and assume whoever is there and over age 12 will watch them? Are there evenings or weekends where there are 10 grandkids roaming the property?

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I wonder if the G-2 Duggars just randomly drop their kids off at the TTH and just expect and assume whoever is there and over age 12 will watch them? Are there evenings or weekends where there are 10 grandkids roaming the property?

Katey's stepmom and her dad live in AR. I think they moved there when Jed and Katey got married, so it is possible that they watch the kids. Just like it seems like Joy and Austin's kids are watched by Austin's parents more than anybody in Joy's family.

• Upvote 5