IGNORED

Zach & Whitney 8: #ad, #sponsored & Whit Finds the Time!

nelliebelle1197

36 minutes ago, Heidijoey said:

I was curious about the Jadon spelling and went back to Whitney’s Instagram when they announced he was a boy and she had the spelling Jayden . I wonder why she changed the spelling

Apparently the Name Jadon is in the Bible. This spelling (Jadon) is the biblical version, that must be why they changed it.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

My brain automatically wants to pronounce it "jay-don", like rhyming with the word radon, and not "jay-den" but aight. Maybe they realized how common all the -ayden names are and wanted to be unique?

ETA: Just saw @raayx01 explanation and I think that reasoning is likely. Still curious if they changed it because they didn't love Jayden, or if they were going for the biblical name all along and somehow didn't realize they were spelling it wrong?

Edited by VineHeart137
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

I automatically think "Ja"-"Don", but what do I know??  Between that and Chloé (is that how she spells it?) do I have permission to roll my eyes?  ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

I automatically think "Ja"-"Don", but what do I know??  Between that and Chloé (is that how she spells it?) do I have permission to roll my eyes?  ?

She spells it Khloé like the Kardashian...they may have been considering diferent spellings because Alyssa wrote the name in the comments as Jaydon.

The poor thing is in the NICU on oxygen, hopefully he recovers quickly.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Heidijoey said:

I was curious about the Jadon spelling and went back to Whitney’s Instagram when they announced he was a boy and she had the spelling Jayden . I wonder why she changed the spelling

Probably because fundies love names from the Bible and Jadon is in the Bible. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

I read it as Ja-don too. 

glad I’m not alone. I also forever read names with “Leigh” as “lay” and not Lee and have to correct my brain. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

10 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I read it as Ja-don too. 

glad I’m not alone. I also forever read names with “Leigh” as “lay” and not Lee and have to correct my brain. 

I do the same with "Leigh" as well!!?‍♀️?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jadon is supposed to be a very minor person in the Bible. So the spelling Jayden seems worse to me. 

Nehemiah 3:7, and always spelled "Jadon" no matter the Bible translation. He helped repair the walls of Jerusalem.

https://biblehub.com/nehemiah/3-7.htm

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 7

So Carlin, baby, and KJ hung out on the roof of the parking garage until Zach flashed the NB baby in the window? Does KJ ever spend any time with her youngest children? Between the GKs’ births, the boutique, numerous trips to FL…who is taking care of the youngest crew? 

• Upvote 15

Yikes, those NICU bills are serious! I wonder if Zach will regret quitting his job with healthcare when he gets the bills or if he will stiff the hospital like I can see Gil doing. I'm not sure that he can raise enough with Scamaritan.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

7 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

So Carlin, baby, and KJ hung out on the roof of the parking garage until Zach flashed the NB baby in the window? Does KJ ever spend any time with her youngest children? Between the GKs’ births, the boutique, numerous trips to FL…who is taking care of the youngest crew? 

Why would Kelly need to take care of her children? That's what her teenaged daughters are for.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, artdecades said:

I read it as Ja-don too. 

I have to correct Sean (I rhyme it with bean) in my head too 

It’s a very clumsy spelling of the name Jayden. I wonder what the original pronunciation was meant to be? My Aussie accent is reading it in a few. Jar don jay don 

Ja (like the beginning of Jack or the perfume jadore)

Edited by AussieKrissy
Now I can’t get Jadon said in a French accent out of my head
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I have to correct Sean (I rhyme it with bean) in my head too 

I know twin brothers named Sean and Dean. I don't think I've ever messed up Dean's name but I have definitely said "seen" instead of "shawn" for Sean by mistake.

Edited by VineHeart137
  • Upvote 7
  • WTF 1

25 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Why would Kelly need to take care of her children? That's what her teenaged daughters are for.

Does she have any teenaged daughters left?

14 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

I know twin brothers named Sean and Dean. I don't think I've ever messed up Dean's name but I have definitely said "seen" instead of "shawn" for Sean by mistake.

Reminds me of when Ann Curry from the Today’s Show called Jinger Duggar “G-in-gur on air, when the Duggars  were announcing baby number who knows and who cares..

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Lucky for Kelly she does. Addie and Ellie are teens. I’m sure they do a lot of work around that house now that Katie is engaged. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Reminds me of when Ann Curry from the Today’s Show called Jinger Duggar “G-in-gur on air, when the Duggars  were announcing baby number who knows and who cares..

The current kids at home range in age from 9 (Jeb) to 28 (Nathan), girls from 13 (Callie) to 21 (Katie). She did recently have photos with Jud and Jeb, they seem to be favorites in that younger crop. 

• Upvote 8

My brain keeps pronouncing it as JAH-don. 

Jayden looked better aesthetically, because the vowels were the same as in Bradley's name. Jadon doesn't really fit in, but I guess Whitney's naming style is generally a bit all over the place. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Addee is 15

Ellie is 14

Callie is 11

Judson is 10

Jeb is 9

The two teenage girls probably just about run the house now as everyone older than them is male or engaged (Katie, 20). Once Lawson, Nate ( don’t think he is at home often), Trace and any of Jackson (maybe heading for the military), Warden and Isaiah leave the girls workload will decrease dramatically. What will Kelly do when all the girls are gone? Maybe in eight years or so?  She could still have a lot of boys at home and no one to do the “women’s work”!! Except for her of course, bet she hires a housekeeper. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Zach and Whitney posted an update on baby Jadon.  He had a rough night Wednesday.  His right lung collapsed.  He was intubated and put on a ventilator and has a small chest tube in his side. They also said he's done better today and is more peaceful 

• Sad 20
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

I have only read the first post of theirs introducing Jason and it pissed me off how they thanked God for their baby. 

No dipshits, you can also thank the hardworking nurses and doctors that are saving your babies life... 

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, Nashville92 said:

Zach and Whitney posted an update on baby Jadon.  He had a rough night Wednesday.  His right lung collapsed.  He was intubated and put on a ventilator and has a small chest tube in his side. They also said he's done better today and is more peaceful 

That's terrible. I hope he's okay.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Jrodseyeliner said:

I have only read the first post of theirs introducing Jason and it pissed me off how they thanked God for their baby. 

No dipshits, you can also thank the hardworking nurses and doctors that are saving your babies life... 

They did further in the paragraph:

We are incredibly grateful for East Tennessee Children’s Hospital and for all of the work they have poured into our baby boy. We have been blessed with the kindest doctors and nurses who are always smiling, always willing to take the time to explain every step, and they even stopped to pray with us in the scary moments.

And also asked people to think of/pray for other families also going through difficult situations with their little ones there as well.

As you continue praying for Jadon, we do ask that you also remember all of the other families here at Children’s Hospital that are facing tragedies and difficult times in their lives as well.

Obviously our opinions differ, but I actually thought it was a much better statement/update than we typically see from fundies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9cODIBKBO/

Edited by jakesykora
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 12

55 minutes ago, jakesykora said:

Obviously our opinions differ, but I actually thought it was a much better statement/update than we typically see from fundies.

When fundies face illness, they always praise God AND doctors. It is not that Zach and Whit are more sympathetic than others.

I hope baby Jadon recovers quickly. They all looked fine in the birth picture! Sometimes after-birth emergencies happen and it is good they were already in a hospital.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic