IGNORED

Trump 52: Now He's The FORMER President! (And Still Impeached Twice)

GreyhoundFan

3 hours ago, Destiny said:

I can't wait till we never have to open another fucking Trump thread. 

Unpopular opinion, but I can't wait until we open the next Trump thread. Which we promptly fill talking about his many lawsuits and eventual sentencing, about his eviction from Mar a Lago because the county booted him out, about the guilty verdict at his second impeachment, about his wife filing for divorce, the banks closing in on him as his debts are due, his kids turning on him... 

• Upvote 23
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Unpopular opinion, but I can't wait until we open the next Trump thread. Which we promptly fill talking about his many lawsuits and eventual sentencing, about his eviction from Mar a Lago because the county booted him out, about the guilty verdict at his second impeachment, about his wife filing for divorce, the banks closing in on him as his debts are due, his kids turning on him... 

I agree.  As soon as my rage returns I'm going to enjoy the heck out of following his political, financial, and public demise...as well as that of his adult kids, wife, and all his minions.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 5

7 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I agree.  As soon as my rage returns I'm going to enjoy the heck out of following his political, financial, and public demise...as well as that of his adult kids, wife, and all his minions.

I agree too, I want to rejoice in things falling apart for Private Citizen Fuckface.  

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

Right this moment I’m enjoying the idea that he is sitting in Florida with no power, far fewer sycophants around and nothing to do..

And he can’t tweet about it .

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 20

3 minutes ago, Botkinetti said:

And he can’t tweet about it .

This.  I bet he misses twitter more now than he had before.

I'm glad they cut him off earlier, but how amazing would it have been if they didn't do it until noon today and he went to tweet and found out he was blocked.  And no news channels were screaming about him being blocked because they were focused on the inauguration.

• Upvote 16

3 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

I am a little concerned that I can recognise the voices of most people at CNN. Considering I have watched cnn only during the election last november, until Biden was called president elect, and then around the 6th..

I’m in Scotland and I recognise them! 

Lady Gaga totally won it! Your National Anthem isn’t the easiest to sing but boy she nailed it.

• Upvote 9

As if I needed another reason to stay away from FL: "Florida lawmaker’s amendment would rename U.S. 27 to ‘President Donald J. Trump Highway’"

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WFLA) — A Florida lawmaker says he will be supporting an amendment to rename a major Florida highway after Donald Trump.

Rep. Anthony Sabatini said he will be sponsoring a bill in the upcoming legislative session that would rename U.S. Highway 27 to “President Donald J. Trump Highway.”

“Looking forward to working on this important designation honoring one of the greatest Presidents in American History,” Sabatini tweeted Tuesday.

U.S. 27 is a 481-mile-long roadway that runs north and south from Miami up through Tallahassee.

The Florida Legislature meets every year for 60 days. This year, Florida’s lawmakers will meet March 2.

• Disgust 11
  • WTF 5

I gotta make a similar one that says I Survived the Presidency of Fuck Face, Dubuque, Iowa 2017-2021. 

CD833AC1-2F34-44DE-862E-8DDDF28789E2.thumb.jpeg.3f6ded712a87281470524bee045d06a0.jpeg

• Haha 7

Oh how sweet of Melania to pay tribute to her husband by wearing a dress with oranges on it. 
5EAB7535-FE76-4D6B-A1CD-638706FACBB1.thumb.jpeg.3262e16b790debcebb45b18854799093.jpeg

Why is she wearing a nightgown in public?
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 18

I would pay for a livestream of Trump realizing he is no longer important and absolutely no one is going to protect him from all the lawsuits heading his way.  

• Upvote 15

37 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I saw that earlier and couldn't believe it! 

@AmazonGrace, it's hidden behind a paywall. How long does it extend it for? Please tell me it's reversible and that it's not for life!

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I saw that earlier and couldn't believe it! 

@AmazonGrace, it's hidden behind a paywall. How long does it extend it for? Please tell me it's reversible and that it's not for life!

Six months. 

• Thank You 7

16 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Why is she wearing a nightgown in public?

Maybe she's as exhausted as I am from the last four years and is getting a jump start on a long nap.

• Haha 13

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

I’m in Scotland and I recognise them! 

Lady Gaga totally won it! Your National Anthem isn’t the easiest to sing but boy she nailed it.

Austria here :D

• Upvote 8

Just watching Kamala walk to the white house, you know if the previous president had Twitter he'd be crowing about the empty streets as if it wasn't due to security concerns from his own people.

• I Agree 15

20 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Just watching Kamala walk to the white house, you know if the previous president had Twitter he'd be crowing about the empty streets as if it wasn't due to security concerns from his own people.

Instead, right now he's fuming that he isn't trending on social media or being shown on any of the news channels. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

I know there's still a big mess but now I'm going to celebrate. Its over! Wahoo!  He's gone! He's no longer president! Thank you God! Thank you everyone who voted didn't vote for Trump! He's gone! 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 7

7 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Instead, right now he's fuming that he isn't trending on social media or being shown on any of the news channels. 

Does it make me a bad person that whenever they talk about deep cleaning and fumigating the WH it sounds like they were filthy and that has to be bothering him?

I know it's for covid, but that's not how it sounds and it delights me.  Schadenfreude is my vice over the last 4 years....hopefully I can give it up soon.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 4

Typical that his last gesture is a raised fist.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic