• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• ADoyle90815

• AnywhereButHere

• fraurosena

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

They should start giving Biden security briefings ASAP. At least somebody will be getting them. Trump certainly doesn't pay attention to them. 

He’s been getting them since he won the primary, but they aren’t nearly as detailed or highly classified as the ones he’s entitled to (but not getting) now.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I always thought Trump's mouth looked like a bum hole to me.

Each time I see a cat I think of Trump now. Cats bum = Trumps cake hole.

(Huge apologies to all cat mummy and daddy’s reading here). 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20201111_red5.JPG

I agree with everything except mediocre.  Even mediocre things have some value and mediocre people some level of competency.  He has neither.

3 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Each time I see a cat I think of Trump now. Cats bum = Trumps cake hole.

(Huge apologies to all cat mummy and daddy’s reading here). 

I am SEVERLY offended on behalf of my cats’ buttholes.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I have a question I am very late in asking but what is the artist intending with Trumps mouth.  Is it supposed to be gaping?  No teeth.  Is it his pursed little o face?  Because as someone with very full lips I don't get how that could be that either.  Does anyone know?

Cartoonists frequently depict Trump with a pacifier  (dummy, binky) in his mouth as a way of satirizing his toddler-like behavior. That could be what you're seeing in that cartoon. In an earlier cartoon the pacifier was bright red and did, at first glance, look like a pair of lips.

Trump's mouth (and those of his older offspring) looks like an anus. And Tucker Carlson's mouth looks exactly like a meatus (the urethral opening at the end of a penis) to me. I think that's because many many years ago I had a lover who provided post-coital entertainment by moving his urethral meatus so that it looked like a talking mouth while he provided the monologue. Can't unsee that one, ever.

• Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

Cartoonists frequently depict Trump with a pacifier  (dummy, binky) in his mouth as a way of satirizing his toddler-like behavior. That could be what you're seeing in that cartoon. In an earlier cartoon the pacifier was bright red and did, at first glance, look like a pair of lips.

Trump's mouth (and those of his older offspring) looks like an anus. And Tucker Carlson's mouth looks exactly like a meatus (the urethral opening at the end of a penis) to me. I think that's because many many years ago I had a lover who provided post-coital entertainment by moving his urethral meatus so that it looked like a talking mouth while he provided the monologue. Can't unsee that one, ever.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that Trump's mouth / lips look like an anus. I thought that for a good 3 and 1/2 to 4 years now but finally felt comfortable putting that in a post just this week.

• Haha 6

On 11/7/2020 at 5:47 AM, thoughtful said:

He starts seriously (almost in tears, in fact), then gets to the funny. Both are worth watching.

Over here, trying to inflate balloons and crying with laughter instead! As I have headphones on my poor partner is beyond confused.

• Haha 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic