IGNORED

Cole and Marmalade

smittykins

If any FJers follow them, their dad Chris Poole announced yesterday that Cole has been diagnosed with lymphoma.

Marmalade, who is FIV positive, survived cancer several years ago.

Edited by smittykins
  • Love 3

I've been following Cole and Marm for years, and this news is just devastating. I can't begin to imagine how Chris and Jess must be feeling right now. ?  I know Marm beat this same thing some years ago, so I'm hoping for all the best for Cole. One thing's for sure, he'll get the very best treatment, Chris and Jess will see to that, even if they have to set up a Go Fund Me. They had to do that a year or so ago to fight a court battle in order to regain their rights over the Cole and Marmalade brand (long, involved story that I don't really understand, but they won!), and the response was overwhelming. 

Come on, Cole, you can beat this! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

• Upvote 2

Aww! As if 2020 didn't already suck enough. 

Kitten Academy recently lost Acro - I am not positive but I think it was the same thing but combined with some other health issues plus Acro was much older than Cole. (Also, just around the same time they had an entire litter born that didn't survive... it's been a bad bad year all around.)

Come on Cole! You can beat this just like Marm.

• Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, smittykins said:

Unfortunately, Chris just announced that Cole will be crossing the Rainbow Bridge later today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU2Ge30rg9u/?utm_medium=copy_link

This just showed up on my FB feed a few minutes ago. Heartbreaking. 😢 The loss of my own cat a few weeks ago is still pretty raw, so this hit me hard. 

Wishing you as much fun and catnip across the Rainbow Bridge as Chris and Jess gave you on this side, Cole! 🌈

• Love 2

Yeah I just learned of this myself.  October 2021 couldn’t suck enough as it is.  At least Cole is in a better place now and I am having a cold one or dozen in his memory. 

Goddammit October. 

Edited by 47of74
Hey apple fuck you. It’s Cole NOT Coke.
  • Upvote 1