IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 20

GreyhoundFan

16 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I had forgotten how truly dire that movie was, but I laughed out loud watching that.

But it was still a really bad movie... sorry Kevin!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

This almost seems like a parody, but it was generated by twtiler's social media director. Please don't take a drink before watching, because the spit-take will probably damage your computer screen and keyboard:

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 1

On 8/9/2020 at 10:44 AM, Audrey2 said:

Screenshot_20200809-083644.png

Meanwhile here in Iowa even if German and/or Japan were pouring troops into the state #CovidKim would go out of her way to tie the hands of the local governments and keep them from defending themselves.  And would offer the state's children as slaves to both belligerents.  I wish I was a bit further off the mark.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2

His facial expression fits the new title so well!

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1

image.png.fb4accf4075d1be10e4e1cb0dfda0901.png

"Digging With Bannon"

In the Mel Brooks film, Blazing Saddles, Gene Wilder’s character explains the town people’s racism to Cleavon Little with, “These are people of the land. The common clay of the New West. You know…morons.”

People like Steve Bannon are not morons. People like Steve Bannon take advantage of morons. Morons are the people who read the racist white nationalist shit Steve Bannon wrote for Brietbart. Morons are the people Steve Bannon aims political campaigns toward. Morons are the people who vote for Donald Trump. And just in case you too are a moron, for your information, Donald Trump is a moron.

Steve Bannon has been indicted (surprised?) in a scheme of taking money from people to build a wall on the U.S. southern border. He was nabbed yesterday while on a boat. This morning, Mike Pence complained that Joe Biden never mentioned China during his speech which is funny because that boat Bannon was on is owned by a billionaire Chinese fugitive. When I say “boat,” I mean a $35-million yacht.

Also, there’s irony in this investigation because it was partly conducted by the United States Postal Service.

In this scheme aimed at morons, Steve Bannon and cohorts were promising to take donated money to help Donald Trump build his racist wall. That’s the nice thing about racists. They’re all morons.

Here’s the deal, kids. You can’t just take a bunch of money and build a wall wherever you want. Try it on your neighbor’s property and see how they react. And, you can’t give that money to the government and direct it to build a wall. Now, here’s the fun part I really hope the morons are paying attention to: When you send money to the United States government, it’s Congress that decides where it’s going to be spent. Basically, when you send money to Washington, you’re sending it to Nancy Pelosi. You could be funding life-saving abortions, a project to save the environment, or even worse, to help put a poor black child through college. Egads!

In court, Steve Bannon pleaded not guilty to charges of wire fraud conspiracy and money laundering conspiracy. He was released on a $5 million bond which is stupid because they literally nabbed the guy on a boat owned by a fugitive out in the ocean. While leaving, Bannon said, “This entire fiasco is to stop people who want to build the wall.” If you believe him, you’re a moron.

Kris Kobach, the former Kansas secretary of state, served on the board of the company running this scam. Kobach was also a part of Donald Trump’s scam where he created a commission to study the millions who voted illegally…then disbanded when they couldn’t find any illegal voters. Others on the board are Erik Prince (that Blackwater fucker who’s Betsy DeVos brother), Curt Schilling (former racist baseball player. He’s still a racist), Sheriff David Clarke (insane black guy who hates black guys), Tom Trancedo (a former racist congressman who’s still a racist), and a bunch of other right-wing goons. Unfortunately, none of these listed were indicted with Bannon. But the founder, Brian Kolfage, was.

What these guys did was raise a bunch of money to build the wall, put up some crap disguised as a wall on a five-mile stretch along the border where they thought they could get away with it (it’s falling down and being challenged in court), and then they went shopping. Kolfage bought a boat. What is it with these goons and boats? Oh yeah. They all might have to flee the country someday without a passport.

Donald Trump said he didn’t know anything about it. Like he didn’t know anything about David Duke or QAnon. Then, despite not knowing anything about it, Donald Trump said he never liked it and thought it was “being done for showboating reasons.” Again…boats. In 2019, Donald Trump’s number one moron son, Jr, said at a fundraising event for the project that it was “private enterprise at its finest.” I half expected that fundraiser to have been on a boat.

Steve Bannon is the seventh Trump goon to be charged with federal crimes. He now joins that club that is becoming less and less exclusive with Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, etc. It seems half the people who formerly worked for Trump are being arrested and the other half are saying they never should have worked for Donald Trump.

This is just another reason in the long list of reasons not to vote for Donald Trump. He only associates with goons. Why is that? Because he is a goon. And in the past, we never talked about the ability to obtain a security clearance as being a qualifier for the presidency, but we should talk about it.

If you associate with bad people, like seven of them who are going to prison, you wouldn’t be able to get a security clearance. Why? Because only goons hang out with that many goons. Donald Trump has even had to force the FBI to give a security clearance to goons they rejected, like moron son-in-law Jared Kushner and moron daughter Ivanka. For that matter, Donald Trump would NEVER be able to get a security clearance if he wasn’t president.

Donald Trump hangs out with too many goons to get a security clearance. He hangs out with too many goons to be president. But, I genuinely hope he continues to hang out with goons after his presidency is over.

I hope he hangs out with them in prison. Steve can bring the spoon.

Note: Facebook will not allow me to post the link to this page today and gave me a notice that all links to my site, claytoonz.com, have been banned from their platform because some right-wing, who probably complains about “cancel culture” and censorship, reported it as “abusive.” Currently, I have posted the image to Facebook. Please go to my Facebook page and reshare with the share button.

These Trump people, maybe even the Trump campaign itself has shutdown my merchandise on one outlet, have gone after me on Instragram, and now they’ve got me on Facebook. Just like I fought and won with the others, I’m going to fight this. This actually cuts into my income as hits from Facebook generate revenue.

I love how he drew the ever-present sippy cup with prison stripes.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic