IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 4: Deplorables Are Everywhere

smittykins

I think he’s an insult to douches.  And canoes.

• Haha 7
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• Cartmann99

• 47of74

• fraurosena

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our Trumpian neighbors just told us they are selling their house and moving to Idaho or South Dakota because sovereignty, anti-mask, something, something.  We are hopeful we get good new neighbors, an

Moron thinks grain, yeast, and hops are not plant based.  

A few years back we had a neighbor with whom we did not get along at all. So much so, that when DH saw that they were selling their house he literally did a happy dance. Now, that house was nothing sp

Posted Images

GreyhoundFan

MAGA groupies:

• Upvote 5
GreyhoundFan

These people are beyond insane.

• WTF 9
Cartmann99

I was scrolling through some pictures that the Oklahoma City newspaper took at the BOK center, and these four pictures made me stop.

image.thumb.png.b60af7e61d27a71bfd105f214d8b030f.png

Can someone please explain why that man is wearing an adult diaper over his shorts? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

image.thumb.png.53e91a1e4be3caddec93028c55eb8646.png

Notice the man handing out masks isn't wearing one. :shakehead:

image.thumb.png.de8d06e8d6e2c327eb0f3f4ad9c23eb1.png

I kinda want to know the content of her prayer, but then again, it's probably better that I don't know.

image.thumb.png.f33ce7bb81dc42c3c56ba2699d309c99.png

Poor baby. :pb_sad:

I also saw some OAN shirts in the crowd, which surprised me, because I didn't realize they even had shirts for sale. Anyway, there's more pictures at the link above if you are interested.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8
9 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I was scrolling through some pictures that the Oklahoma City newspaper took at the BOK center, and these four pictures made me stop.

Thanks for the link.  Here's the one that really got me.  What kind of idiot brings a baby to a rally during a virus outbreak?  These people are practically criminally insane.

Maga idiots.jpg

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
Cartmann99
5 minutes ago, Xan said:

What kind of idiot brings a baby to a rally during a virus outbreak?  These people are practically criminally insane.

Let's see if Kayleigh shows up with her baby.

• I Agree 5
WiseGirl

I'm sure no one will get sick (sarcasm)....Just like the MAGA idiot on tv said but now there's this.. SIX of 45's staffers working on the rally have tested positive for COVID.  Idiots. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics/trump-campaign-staffers/index.html

Edited by WiseGirl
added text
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
JMarie
1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

image.thumb.png.b60af7e61d27a71bfd105f214d8b030f.png

Can someone please explain why that man is wearing an adult diaper over his shorts? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

image.thumb.png.53e91a1e4be3caddec93028c55eb8646.png

Notice the man handing out masks isn't wearing one. :shakehead:

image.thumb.png.de8d06e8d6e2c327eb0f3f4ad9c23eb1.png

I kinda want to know the content of her prayer, but then again, it's probably better that I don't know.

image.thumb.png.f33ce7bb81dc42c3c56ba2699d309c99.png

Poor baby. :pb_sad:

I also saw some OAN shirts in the crowd, which surprised me, because I didn't realize they even had shirts for sale. Anyway, there's more pictures at the link above if you are interested.

In the third pic, Megaphone Gal is from Michigan, attending a rally in Oklahoma. Since this is the first rally in a few months, I'm guessing a decent portion of attendees are not from the Tulsa area. COVID will flourish happily among all those unmasked, non-social distancing people, only to be redistributed once they return to their home states.  Oh boy.

• Upvote 6
Cartmann99

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 6
JMarie
48 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I hope her employer is watching.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 15
Cartmann99

I now know why a man at Trump's plague rally was wearing an adult diaper over his shorts:

covidmybutt.com

Edited by Cartmann99
found a better tweet
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7
Cartmann99

Do you think Sessions did this on his own, or did someone connected to Trump remind him of what they know about him?

• Haha 12
GreyhoundFan

Video of willfully debased Sessions has been found:

• Haha 6
GreyhoundFan

I laughed at this one:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
Cartmann99

I think @realDonaldTrump should continue doing rallies after his next 4 years. Don’t stop! We love it

After Trump leaves office, his biggest donors are going to immediately shift their donations to other politicians. Terrence and his pals better start saving their pennies if they want to pay Trump to come to their town and drink a glass of water for them. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
47of74
On 6/15/2020 at 1:53 PM, smittykins said:

The house just before the entrance to my complex has a big Trump/Pence 2020 flag at the end of the driveway(the house is set back from the road).  Of course, I would never do anything—vandalism is wrong—but I always give a mental one-finger salute when we go by.

I also give one fingered salutes to the houses with fuck face regalia out front. 

• Upvote 4
JMarie
On 6/22/2020 at 9:48 PM, Cartmann99 said:

After Trump leaves office, his biggest donors are going to immediately shift their donations to other politicians. Terrence and his pals better start saving their pennies if they want to pay Trump to come to their town and drink a glass of water for them. :pb_rollseyes:

It's ironic that the line "the kid is not my son" is featured in the video.  I bet Trump has uttered those words to many women when confronted with possible paternity.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
smittykins

I wonder what Michael Jackson’s estate thinks of that.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
GreyhoundFan

Dumbest people ever:

• Haha 9
GreyhoundFan

She packs a whole lotta stupid into the space of two minutes:

• WTF 6
Cartmann99
2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She packs a whole lotta stupid into the space of two minutes:

My bingo card just looked at me and said, "I'm not getting paid enough to deal with this shit," grabbed his mask, and stormed out the door. 😭

• Haha 10
  • Love 2
JMarie

It doesn't help that she sounds just like uber-nice Mindy Kaling.

• I Agree 3
GreyhoundFan

I'm glad this house isn't in my neighborhood because I'd strain my middle fingers...

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 9
  • I Agree 2
GreyhoundFan

Such a display of grace, charm, and intelligence...wait, no, more like idiocy, small-mindedness, and stupidity:

• Upvote 5