IGNORED

Kellyanne and George Conway 2

GreyhoundFan

This aged well...not.

image.png.e651fb1664e9eb4a9e60326324815f2a.png

• Upvote 8

From George: "Trump didn’t take the cookies. Nope. Never. Why ask?"

You’re looking for cookies? There are no cookies here.

I don’t have any cookies. I don’t even like cookies. Won’t eat them. Never had one in my life.

Never even seen one. Not once. Ever.

I like steak and hamberders — I mean, hamburgers. For dessert, I have ice cream. Vanilla. Two scoops. Sometimes on pie. Definitely NOT cookies.

And if I had cookies, they would only be the Best Cookies. Big, beautiful, gorgeous, magnificent cookies. Cookies like no one has ever seen.

And totally, totally hot. Not cold, ugly cookies like yours.

The cookies you’re looking for, they look and taste like sh--. … I mean, I didn’t try them; someone else did. The cookies were terrible, people are saying. MANY people.

These cookies weren’t my type.

What? You’re saying you have photos of me with cookies? That’s a Complete Lie.

Your pictures are FAKE — just like you are. This is a Another Complete and Total Hoax.

First, you made up the Russia Hoax. Then the Ukraine Hoax, and then the Election Hoax. It was Russia, Russia, Russia. Now it’s Cookies, Cookies, Cookies.

ALL FAKE NEWS.

I am NOT Cookie Monster! YOU are Cookie Monster!!

Maybe I had a picture taken with a cookie once. I don’t remember it. But it was with a Super Cookie.

People were saying — big, strong men with tears in their eyes — “Sir, where do you find these amazing Super Cookies?”

Way better than your lousy cookies. You can’t even afford a real cookie.

Cookie jar? What cookie jar? I don’t have a cookie jar because I don’t have any cookies.

If there’s a cookie jar, you put it there to frame me.

There were no cookies in the jar anyway.

You put the cookies in the jar. People saw you. It was on Fox News.

In fact, you ate the cookies.

But they weren’t really cookies; they were crackers or something.

Some of the cookies you put in the jar, planted in my house and then took back from me are in fact my special, “privileged” cookies, and I herewith demand their IMMEDIATE return.

I gave the cookies back to you when you first asked for them.

If only you had nicely asked for the cookies back, I would have given them to you. Instead, you broke into my cookie jar, and you rummaged through my wife’s clothes.

It’s my cookie jar, so any cookies in the jar are mine. In fact, I had a Standing Order that any cookies in the jar automatically became mine when they went into the jar.

The jar, and the cookies in them, are PERFECT.

ALL cookies are mine, no matter where they are, because I had an Article II that put me in charge of EVERY cookie.

And there was this Black guy who was here before me. He had a funny, foreign-sounding name. He took THIRTY MILLION cookies home!! Why aren’t you going after him??

And that woman who worked for him EMAILED cookies to HERSELF all the time!! LOCK! HER! UP!

People throughout the Country are very angry with you for going after My Cookies. Very, very angry! Be careful what you wish for!

Now I know why people plead the Fifth Amendment. WITCH HUNT!!!

On the advice of counsel, I invoke my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Same answer.

Same answer ….

(Repeat 400 times.)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

More crap from K-Con:

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

More crap from K-Con:

Is it Opposite Day?  

Kelly, your daughter let the world know she hates you and that you are terrible mother so how about you go back to under the bridge where you belong and take your "alternative facts" with you?

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Gee, Kellyanne, it's not like Vanky, Slenderman, Udvay, or Quesay flew around on the taxpayer dime to shake down other governments.

• Upvote 5

I'm not sure how she can say that with a straight face.  

To me, she'll always be SmellyAnne, the classless liar who put her bare feet up on the Oval Office sofa.  I like to be as comfortable as the next person but you don't behave like that in the Oval Office.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Xan said:

I'm not sure how she can say that with a straight face.  

To me, she'll always be SmellyAnne, the classless liar who put her bare feet up on the Oval Office sofa.  I like to be as comfortable as the next person but you don't behave like that in the Oval Office.

I always think of her as Kellywise. 

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

Kellyanne is looking more haggard than ever. I guess being so hateful really takes it out of her. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Gee, Kellyanne is shady. What a surprise. /s

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

I love this accurate description of K-Con and the crap she shovels:

• Thank You 6

• 1 month later...

Self-awareness level zero:

• Upvote 6

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/03/kellyanne-conway-and-george-conway-to-divorce/

D.C’s weirdest marriage is over.

Page Six hears that Kellyanne Conway, the longtime advisor to President Donald Trump, and George Conway, the longtime tormentor of President Trump, have decided to divorce after 22 years of marriage.

Beltway insiders tell us that they’ve both lawyered up and that the two sides are hashing out the details of the split.

Well, that took long enough.  With all of the shit that went down in their marriage over the Fucknut years - that “final straw” must have been a doozy!” 

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

And the tangerine toddler weighs in:

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 3

Bonus.. now Trump can hook up with Kellyanne, if he doesn't decide that she is too old for him. Maybe Melania will get that divorce after all...

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 4

Yes, George Conway is funny and a Never Trumper who loves Corgis and like to wind-up the Tangerine Toddler,  but he has a bad-actor deeply troubling past with election meddling and the Federalist society.  I don't know how much he's changed.  It's kinda sad though.  Kelleyanne deciding to deeply align 100% with Trump basically destroyed their marriage and the parents of 4 kids are now divorced.  Is she holding out for more power and position in 2024? 

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Kellywise doesn’t like laws:

• Upvote 6

Claudia Conway (@claudiamconwayy) has been running a series of polls on Twitter, like Ted Cruz vs. the Green M&M.  Cruz predictably did not poll well: 98% went for the Green M&M. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene vs Harry Potter: 95% of respondents voted for Harry Potter. 

My fave: 

Edited by Howl
  • Haha 9

Kellyanne is shoveling the shit again:

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, they don’t want young people voting 

• Upvote 9

• 8 months later...

And the conservatives and the media have the unmitigated gall to say that liberals need to give conservatives the benefit of the doubt.  We are supposed to empathize and understand them.  Yet, they have people out like this saying dumb shit that they believe about liberals.  

I no longer want to reach across the aisle.  Why should we?  If we do, we get our hands slapped.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Xan said:

And the conservatives and the media have the unmitigated gall to say that liberals need to give conservatives the benefit of the doubt.  We are supposed to empathize and understand them.  Yet, they have people out like this saying dumb shit that they believe about liberals.  

I no longer want to reach across the aisle.  Why should we?  If we do, we get our hands slapped.

I am guessing that the next place I see that - whatever - is coming across FB multiple times. Just seems like what some will think belongs there.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Kellywise, please crawl back in the sewer, where you belong.

• Upvote 3