IGNORED

Kellyanne and George Conway 2

GreyhoundFan

Kellyanne Conway is pulling out for one reason, and one reason only ... 

Conway is quitting the White House because the Mercers pulled the plug on the big buck donations directly related to Trump, and that process began about a year ago. Conway was their watchdog within the White House.  She could gave a damn about her child, or any one else.  The Mercers have moved on to their next axis of evil.

Conway sold her soul to the Mercer family, she [they] know when to jump ship.  George, he may actually care about his children, so may be it will work out in the long run for George's children.  I hope KAC goes down in a blaze of shame, she deserves none less.

• Upvote 12

• 5 weeks later...

Kellyanne has The 'Rona.   I'm hoping that Rick Wilson's #ETTD hashtag isn't literally true in this instance, because she has kids.  (#ETTD = Everything Trump Touches Dies, related to all the people who have Trump humped as hard as they possibly could and were ruthlessly discarded one reason or another.  See: Brad Parscale)

On 9/4/2020 at 2:20 AM, ALM7 said:

Kellyanne Conway is pulling out for one reason, and one reason only ... 

@ALM7, I just caught this.  It's fascinating.   What's the long con/end game for the Mercers?  ETA: I just did a little googling and got caught up again.  Yes, Kellyanne was (is) a major Mercer surrogate.  And yes, the Mercer's have pulled back from donating mega millions in 2016 to about half a million this year.  The amount they donated in 2016 was truly staggering. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Smash! said:

Their daughter Claudia has Covid as well emoji20.png

What kind of parent goes to an event with no distancing and not wearing a mask?

Kellanne Shmuckway

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 3

22 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

What kind of parent goes to an event with no distancing and not wearing a mask?

Kellanne Shmuckway

This kind

Conway’s TikToks evidently did not sit well with her family. In another one of the teenager’s since-deleted TikToks that was reposted on the r/PublicFreakout subreddit, Conway’s mother can be heard yelling and cursing at her from offscreen.

“You’ve caused so much disruption,” Kellyanne Conway tells her daughter in the deleted video. “You lied about your fucking mother about COVID. About COVID?”

“Mom, that’s how I interpreted it,” Claudia responds, shifting the camera toward her mom.

“You’re taping me again?” Kellyanne Conway says, lunging for her daughter’s phone before the video cuts. 

Hey Kellyanne she's not on the orange lump's payroll so she has no obligation to repeat his bullshit or lie for him.

• Upvote 7

I, for one, cannot wait to read Claudia's tell-all book when it comes out.  And you know it will, eventually.  

In the meantime, I have mixed emotions.  We don't know the true state of that household, but Claudia's bids for media attention are troubling, and KellyAnne's language toward her daughter in the video is a disgrace.  I have concern for Claudia, but I have also parented teenagers and it is not for the faint of heart.  I am just glad social media was not a thing when my kids were teens. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Becky said:

I, for one, cannot wait to read Claudia's tell-all book when it comes out.  And you know it will, eventually.  

In the meantime, I have mixed emotions.  We don't know the true state of that household, but Claudia's bids for media attention are troubling, and KellyAnne's language toward her daughter in the video is a disgrace.  I have concern for Claudia, but I have also parented teenagers and it is not for the faint of heart.  I am just glad social media was not a thing when my kids were teens. 

Exactly. I had a Claudia. Really nice kid before that 16-17 YO age. Fantastic person since, but that 1 year almost killed us- it’s like a screw was loosened or something. I am sure her parents give her plenty of fuel for that teen angst.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, Becky said:

The bookstores will need a full section just for the tell all books regarding the Fuckmuppet and his groupies by the time this is all said and done. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2020 at 9:47 AM, Becky said:

I have concern for Claudia, but I have also parented teenagers and it is not for the faint of heart.  I am just glad social media was not a thing when my kids were teens. 

and this

On 10/6/2020 at 12:03 PM, SassyPants said:

Exactly. I had a Claudia.

I don't check in on Instagram too often, but when Claudia Conway started posting about her mom I started to follow her. 

A few things popped up the last few days and Lawzamercy, ladies.   She is at That Age, physically 16 going on 22 and posting bikini pics of herself and friends, but mentally --- 16 year old. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trump's day:

He lost California.

He lost Wisconsin.

He lost Nevada.

He lost Arizona.

He lost Georgia.

He lost Kellyanne.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

And with that, George and Kellyanne have political make-up sex and Kellyanne's rehabilitation begins.  

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

May it land in the remainder bin at Books-a-Million.  Zero interest here in her Alternative  Facts. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Put that one straight on my never to read list.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

Given how much word salad she can produce without uttering a sensible thought it's going to be wild and meandering prose.

Is she trying to get rehabilitated post Trump?

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Probably. She may be planning to run for president in 2024. :disgust:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Is that in real dollars or alternative dollars 

• Haha 12
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2020 at 3:42 PM, AmazonGrace said:

Bazingo! 

She's a big time political player and will want to get back to making mega bucks as a political pollster and consultant. 

"Only later did it become clear..."  

Sit down and shut the f**k up, Kellyanne.  You enabled Trump's lies and deceit every damn day.  

This whole thing is the love child between your promotion of  Donald Trump and the ugly fascist underbelly of our country. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 16
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Exchange Atheist said:

Jesus Christ, is this true?  If so, this is a reprehensible CRIMINAL ACT.  Kellyanne needs to be removed from the home with Claudia immediately and, if an investigation reveals Kellyanne actually did this, she should be prosecuted for this egregious crime against her OWN DAUGHTER.  

The entire family is a horror show, I am in tears over this.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

I really hope it isn’t true, but that’s what Claudia has been saying on TikTok. She was allegedly sent screenshots of her nude pictures, and according to Claudia nobody but her mother would have had access to the photos. A bit more info can be found here; I can’t find a more reputable source outside of social media. 

ETA: still no definite proof, but this additional tweet really doesn’t look good. Apparently Kellyanne‘s Twitter account posted a photo of an iPhone which displays a nude picture of Claudia. If there’s a hacker behind this, they sure went to a lot of trouble to stage this. I’m just .... not going to look into this any further because I feel sick already. 

Edited by Exchange Atheist
New info
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 6

On 1/26/2021 at 7:39 AM, Exchange Atheist said:

I really hope it isn’t true, but that’s what Claudia has been saying on TikTok. She was allegedly sent screenshots of her nude pictures, and according to Claudia nobody but her mother would have had access to the photos. A bit more info can be found here; I can’t find a more reputable source outside of social media. 

ETA: still no definite proof, but this additional tweet really doesn’t look good. Apparently Kellyanne‘s Twitter account posted a photo of an iPhone which displays a nude picture of Claudia. If there’s a hacker behind this, they sure went to a lot of trouble to stage this. I’m just .... not going to look into this any further because I feel sick already. 

FWIW my daughter could be the female Jeffrey Dahmer AND president of the National Coalition on Murdering Kittens and I would still never, ever do this to her.

I honestly hope this was hacked just so Claudia doesn't have to live with her mother having done this.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6