• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
HerNameIsBuffy

Seriously Steve 2 - she was a woman, so she probably f*cked up somewhere

MamaJunebug

(Y’kniw, there are ladies who appreciate the sight of a nice bosom. Should someone mention that to Stevarino? I imagine the droplets of ooze from his head exploding would be found as far off as Saskatchewan...)

• Haha 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

grandmadugger
55 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

I almost fell off my chair !!!!

Oh you poor things. Srsly.  In Kansas? Is it heading Illinois-way? I must look. I will look. You save your strength for getting more ice. 

Before I read another word, I got to “Gentle Reader” and I have to say, @Palimpsest, I love you!!!!

Ok, back to your post now.

The good news is that this kind of heat means extra money in the bank account but I never see my husband. He’s on his 4th AC repair today. I am living in tank tops and shorts. It is a good thing that Steve isn’t nearby. The girls barely covered might send him into a meltdown. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

PsyD2013

In Steve's defense a glimpse of your neighbor in provocative clothing can have unintended results.  Four years ago, my then single next store neighbor saw me in a pair of slutty yoga pants and an equally slutty tank doing sun salutations on my deck and walked over to introduce himself.  We've been inseparable ever since.

kpmom
4 hours ago, PsyD2013 said:

In Steve's defense a glimpse of your neighbor in provocative clothing can have unintended results.  Four years ago, my then single next store neighbor saw me in a pair of slutty yoga pants and an equally slutty tank doing sun salutations on my deck and walked over to introduce himself.  We've been inseparable ever since.

Were the two of you able to have a conversation though?  I mean what with him crying over your immodesty and all.

Sad
feministxtian

here in the SW desert, most houses have 8 foot high walls enclosing the back yards. I enjoy chunky dunking after dark (not during the day, there are parts of me that haven't seen the sun since 1981 and I plan to keep it that way). Stevehovah would shit bricks here anyway...take him on the strip where the young ladies are wearing thongs and pasties. Then there's Larry Flint's Hustler Club, the Gentlemen's Club and assorted other establishments that advertise "male entertainment". 

He'd be in tears just touching down in good old "Sin City"...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 4

MamaJunebug

This can’t be Steve — all his neighbors are family.... unless..... oh, Gigi, you scamp!  

PsyD2013
16 hours ago, kpmom said:

Were the two of you able to have a conversation though?  I mean what with him crying over your immodesty and all.

We had a wonderful conversation and ended up going out for coffee afterwards.  With my Steve there was no crying over my immodest attire- just a lot of you are the total package- smart, beautiful, and those omg those yoga pants.  He loves to tell the story that a pair of red yoga pants brought us together.