IGNORED

"By His Grace and For His Glory" - So Different Now!

Spartan89

Has anyone checked out Rebekah's blog lately? She was one of my least favorite, stuck up, naive fundie princesses. Her articles on SAHDs....just :puke-front:

But lately, she seems to be turning more fundie lite! From her most recent photos, I think she must be courting. Her future headship reminds me strongly of Maci's boyfriend Kyle from Teen Mom. She now goes shopping, wears makeup, has friends, and even touches her boyfriend :o

byhisgraceandforhisglory.blogspot.com

She still seems pretty fundy to my (relatively secular) eyes... she has links to LAF, Vision Forum, SAHD blogs, etc. and her "polls" about Islam and other subjects are scary. Well, maybe I don't know the definition of fundy-lite...

Oh I agree, her blog is still insanely fundie. I just meant that, in her most recent post, she seems like she has lightened up a lot!

Guest Anonymous

I can't see much change either, except that she seems to be trying to emulate the Morton blog, with all the "look at out crazy fun Christian photos!!!eleventy111" going on.

Do we know how old she is? I thought she ws only about 16?

I think she is 18, because she posted about graduating from highschool. I think she is still fundie, but now that she is courting she doesn't have to try and convince the world that her being a SAHD is the best thing ever. Once she gets married she will probably have lots of articles about being a perfectly submissive wife.

I'd forgotten about Rebekah. Her dad is the living embodiment of the phrase "pencil necked geek". Her new boyfriend looks, um...special? Her bf's brother is quite cute, however. If she marries her precious Owen, I can't imagine her thinking she got the prize in that family.

She's a silly little girl who looks like she's growing into being a silly young woman. No surprises there. At least she's not as bad as Kristina.

Archived