IGNORED

Dougie on the life of Steve Jobs

celestial

visionforum.com/news/onlineemail/vision-forum/2011/10/07_jobs/

Jobs gave us practical tools of dominion.

That's one way to describe the iPhone, I guess... :shock:

Seventh, the life of Steve Jobs reminds us of one of the great fatherhood questions of our generation: Is it worth it to win the whole world, but lose the hearts of the children that God has given to us?

I doubt you have the inside scoop on the state of Steve's kids' "hearts," Dougie. :roll:

Finally, there is no evidence of which I am aware from the public record of Steve Jobs that he knew Christ or biblically sought to honor God. I hope that I am wrong. But if I am not, then this means that while he accomplished much in his life, none of it matters for eternity as far as his own soul is concerned.

Another thing you don't know, and which is certainly none of your concern. And what a terrible thing to say about someone who has just passed! The end of his little note really squicked me out.

I really despise Doug with a Passion, Doug's the one who would go to hell not Steve. Steve was better than Doug, Steve in reality is a Saint, my hero.

I spent an hour and a half arguing with some brown-noser of Dougie on youtube on how Dougie is really a misogynistic, phallic-worshiping homo in denial whose always constantly bragging about how great God's nuts are! :teasing-nutkick:

That last part really pisses me off! For Douglas Phillips to diminish the contributions of Steve Jobs because Dougie himself couldn't recognize and respect Steve's own spirituality to whatever God he worshipped. Fuck you, Doug. I'd like to see you move the mountains Steve Jobs did, you pompous ass. I am flying you the big finger -- a very sophisticated computer user who has never owned an Apple product but appreciates every blip of an idea Steve Jobs ever contributed to our society.

Can't wait to go post something on the VF blog. Not that it will ever be published. I am seriously PISSED OFF.

I hope Doug gets whats coming to him, he's definitely no man of God, nor is he even godly. He's just another False Prophet.

Long Live Steve Jobs, you the MAN!

The religious/spiritual beliefs of Steve Jobs are none of Dougie's business and the fact that he isn't aware of Job's beliefs means absolutely nothing. Jobs was an intensely private person and his life and family were as off limits as he could make them. I'd be willing to bet the Jobs children are far more protected, loved, nurtured and supported than Dougie's showpieces.

If I were raising kids I'd hope to have all of them strive to be like Steve Jobs and I'd go to great lengths to keep any from even knowing Dougie or his kind even exist.

What a fucking ass to dare to question anything about someone he doesn't know about.

I'd say it's jealousy. Jobs changed the world, something Dougie seems to want to do. Jobs succeeded, Dougie is still playing dress-up.

Dougie, Steve Jobs farted more profoundly than you think.

:lol: :lol:

Jobs practiced Zen Buddhism, so I think his soul is just fine. As for his family, he was initially estranged from his eldest daughter because he, like all humans, was full of frailties, but once paternity was proven, he took very good care of his daughter. He named the first Apple PC after her and he had a good relationship with his other three children. He even had a good relationship with the sister he met when he was an adult, as he was adopted as a baby because his bio-mom's family did not want her to marry a Muslim. He was close to his adoptive parents and was kind to his bio-mom. The older he got, the more he handled his familial bonds with grace.

I doubt he gave two shits about what a Reichian Little Man like Doug has to say about him or his afterlife because he was a man who actually had a vision and changed the world. All Doug has is a site with the word "vision" in it and a bunch of ill-educated followers. Use his tools for your dominion, Doug. You're gonna need all the help you can get. But not even Jobs could create enough technology to pull off the godless endeavor that is the Vision Forum.

Also, Doug? Jobs' stance was much wider than yours, if you know what I mean.

Jobs practiced Zen Buddhism, so I think his soul is just fine. As for his family, he was initially estranged from his eldest daughter because he, like all humans, was full of frailties, but once paternity was proven, he took very good care of his daughter. He named the first Apple PC after her and he had a good relationship with his other three children. He even had a good relationship with the sister he met when he was an adult, as he was adopted as a baby because his bio-mom's family did not want her to marry a Muslim. He was close to his adoptive parents and was kind to his bio-mom. The older he got, the more he handled his familial bonds with grace.

I doubt he gave two shits about what a Reichian Little Man like Doug has to say about him or his afterlife because he was a man who actually had a vision and changed the world. All Doug has is a site with the word "vision" in it and a bunch of ill-educated followers. Use his tools for your dominion, Doug. You're gonna need all the help you can get. But not even Jobs could create enough technology to pull off the godless endeavor that is the Vision Forum.

Also, Doug? Jobs' stance was much wider than yours, if you know what I mean.

Word.

Doug will never come even close to leaving the impact Steve Jobs leaves. In a century, no one will know who Dougie was, probably not even his offspring's offspring. Steve Jobs will be known forever as the man who imagined something and made it reality, countless times over. Steve Jobs = imagination, ingenuity, talent, perserverence, technological genius. Doug Philips = insecure little man who dresses up to get noticed.

'Cause Doug has all the answers when it comes to "salvation." :roll:

It reminds me of this joke:

So one day the Pope is chilling at the Vatican when the phone rings.

"Hallo, zis is zee pope shpeaking."

"Hello, Pope Benedict? This is Jesus."

"My Lord! To vat to I owe zee pleasure of zis call?"

"Well, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

"Vell tell me zee good news!"

"The good news is that I have returned to Earth to begin my thousand year reign."

"My Lord! Zis is zee best news ever! And vat is zee bad news?"

"Well, you see, I'm calling from Salt Lake City."

'Cause Doug has all the answers when it comes to "salvation." :roll:

It reminds me of this joke:

So one day the Pope is chilling at the Vatican when the phone rings.

"Hallo, zis is zee pope shpeaking."

"Hello, Pope Benedict? This is Jesus."

"My Lord! To vat to I owe zee pleasure of zis call?"

"Well, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

"Vell tell me zee good news!"

"The good news is that I have returned to Earth to begin my thousand year reign."

"My Lord! Zis is zee best news ever! And vat is zee bad news?"

"Well, you see, I'm calling from Salt Lake City."

Thats awesome!

Archived