IGNORED

Political Memes: The Funny and the Sad

Destiny

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20181116_maggie8.PNG

Oh gee thanks.  Now I want some Joe's O's but I'm too lazy to go out and get them.  I mean it is dark and cold and I'm cozy at home. But I'm defiantly putting some on the grocery list for this weekend.  You know I'll go buy some, run to my car, put on a hat and run back in and buy some more. I'm a one woman caravan of cereal buying.  Might I say I'm a serial cereal buyer

7 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Oh gee thanks.  Now I want some Joe's O's but I'm too lazy to go out and get them.  I mean it is dark and cold and I'm cozy at home. But I'm defiantly putting some on the grocery list for this weekend.  You know I'll go buy some, run to my car, put on a hat and run back in and buy some more. I'm a one woman caravan of cereal buying.  Might I say I'm a serial cereal buyer

There was a kid outside of the local store, grabbing each adult heading inside. I figured he was asking people to buy cigarettes and/or booze. Nope, he was looking for Froot Loops. I told him that I wasn't breaking the law to get him something regulated by the government.

14 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

There was a kid outside of the local store, grabbing each adult heading inside. I figured he was asking people to buy cigarettes and/or booze. Nope, he was looking for Froot Loops. I told him that I wasn't breaking the law to get him something regulated by the government.

Not against you, just jumping off: What on earth???

I'd like to add something clever and funny, but that's all I've got.

8 minutes ago, samurai_sarah said:

Not against you, just jumping off: What on earth???

I was just being silly. It seems like Dumpy wants to regulate dumb things (like buying cereal) and de-regulate important things (like protecting the environment and stopping corporations from harming citizens). Actually, I've not been to the grocery store in a couple of weeks. Even if I had been, I probably wouldn't speak to someone trying to get people to buy things for them. Sorry for the confusion, it's Friday night of a long, long week and my Dumpy snark is extra bad.

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I was just being silly. It seems like Dumpy wants to regulate dumb things (like buying cereal) and de-regulate important things (like protecting the environment and stopping corporations from harming citizens). Actually, I've not been to the grocery store in a couple of weeks. Even if I had been, I probably wouldn't speak to someone trying to get people to buy things for them. Sorry for the confusion, it's Friday night of a long, long week and my Dumpy snark is extra bad.

Got you. I was really just jumping off your post. Nothing against you AT ALL!

Friends?

Trump recently said you need to show i.d. to buy cereal; that's what the cereal jokes are about.

I know we all are up on a lot, but trying to see everything Trump does is like trying to watch four sets of hyperactive 2 year old octuplets. It can be impossible!

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So the Republicans voted in the Pringles guy? Or is that the Mr. Monopoly dude with the monocle?

5 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

So the Republicans voted in the Pringles guy? Or is that the Mr. Monopoly dude with the monocle?

I think the person couldn't find an eyepatch emoji to represent Dan Crenshaw.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived