IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 9

Coconut Flan

42 minutes ago, Columbia said:

Business experience doing what??? Marketing? Product development? Graphic design?

Spending Doug’s money?

Intimidating sexual assault victims.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bea said:

Beall cleans houses. Of course, she mentions that the clients are surprised because she has a college degree and 20 years of business experience.

I'm assuming Be-all tells folks all about her years in business and obviously they are left wondering why someone who did as much as she is clearly claiming to have done cleans homes. Since Beall admit she actually spent 20 years gazing at her husband while he is scammed folks she has to act like she has other options she just chooses to clean houses. 

2 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Intimidating sexual assault victims.

OH SNAP.

You win the internet today. :clap:

countingupfrom50

A couple of years ago, my son Justice was thru hiking the PCT. Part way through his 2650 miles from Mexico to Canada, he invited me to join in for 100 miles. It was a game changer for me, and while we were already close, for our relationship too. One of the best adventures of my life. Even worth losing all ten toenails. Happy 24th birthday, @thejusticephillips!

Load more comments

countingupfrom50

@dayfamily10 I am so grateful for our relationships, and I never take them for granted. I know that seeing relationships that should have lasted and that we expected to last crumble under pressure has made us all fight for each other with increased vigor. ?

From the latest IG post.  Bit by bit she admits its over.

16 hours ago, Columbia said:

Business experience doing what??? Marketing? Product development? Graphic design?

Spending Doug’s money?

Yeah, "family businesses" make me kind of sad. I know that that's not rational, because they used to be pretty common, and can still be perfectly viable. I think it's the combination of homeschool + family business (especially when there's no college either, which is not the case with Beall) that I find offputting. Those kids never get a chance to face the challenge of fending for themselves and impressing people who didn't give birth to them. There's a wonderful confidence that comes from that. Obviously Beall's not a child, but it seems kind of similar. She got married and served her husband's vision. Even if she was running VF singlehandedly (which she wasn't) it would still have the stink of nepotism on it. The Botkins, the Maxwells, it's the same.

2 hours ago, bea said:

Goodness. COLLEGE? For a GIRL?
I wonder how Doug feels about it.

As long as she stays brunette and hot, he probably has no opinion.

I'm surprised Beall didn't start an elder care and companionship business.  There's money there and she knows how it works. 

A relative has a business that clean houses, but adds  what busy people need:  pet sitting, shopping, organizing, a little bit of day care for littles, party organizing and whatever else. 

Is there a sense that Beall is building a clientele or is she working for a cleaning company?

I wish Beall would get a job at the University of Texas at San Antonio as an admin of some sort.  She would get benefits, start paying into Social Security, and end up with a small retirement check when she retires at 65 + a small amount from Social Security.  Alternately, she could work in Civil Service at one of the umpteen military installations.  Something, anything, that will address her future needs.  

That day  will come sooner than she could possibly imagine and she needs some form of income for her elder years. 

11 minutes ago, Howl said:

I wish Beall would get a job at the University of Texas at San Antonio as an admin of some sort.  She would get benefits, start paying into Social Security, and end up with a small retirement check when she retires at 65 + a small amount from Social Security.  Alternately, she could work in Civil Service at one of the umpteen military installations.  Something, anything, that will address her future needs.  

That day  will come sooner than she could possibly imagine and she needs some form of income for her elder years. 

UTSA pays very little, maybe $30K a year for the lower level administrative assistant positions, and I don't think Beall is qualified to apply even for one of those.  https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/administrative-associate-university-lands-university-of-texas-system-JV_IC1140171_KO0,41_KE42,68.htm?jl=3099779494

(I am estimating salary from doing a search on University of Texas at San Antonio at the Texas Trib government salaries link, and scrolling down to look for administrative positions. https://salaries.texastribune.org/)

Worse, UTSA employees who work at least 20 hours a week are paying into the TRS pension--Teacher Retirement System of Texas--and most employers who are paying into TRS are not paying into Social Security, so such a retirement plan would likely prevent Beall from collecting any Social Security due her as DPIAT's wife. As far as I know, there is only one employer in San Antonio whose employees can collect both from TRS and Social Security, and that is the San Antonio Independent School District.

What I would like to know is if she is properly recording and reporting her payment for cleaning houses. Even if she's paid in cash, she is legally obligated to report that income to the IRS, and will need to pay double FICA on it as well as the regular income tax. That can add up pretty quick. Ask me how I know. (no, not cleaning houses, not that there's anything wrong with that)

Bee Colony Collapse Disorder has kept me up at nights, so I was hopefully intrigued to read that VF devotee Mr. Kethley had discovered the biblical cure. 

Hopeful quickly turned to hopeless to find that Mr. Kethley is now in the seed business in Tennessee and has pending lawsuits against him. 

Well, dang, more VF-people promises unkept / forgotten.  What were the chances?

23 hours ago, VVV said:

Worse, UTSA employees who work at least 20 hours a week are paying into the TRS pension--Teacher Retirement System of Texas--and most employers who are paying into TRS are not paying into Social Security, so such a retirement plan would likely prevent Beall from collecting any Social Security due her as DPIAT's wife. As far as I know, there is only one employer in San Antonio whose employees can collect both from TRS and Social Security, and that is the San Antonio Independent School District.

I worked admin for the Univ of Texas system for 15 years and definitely paid into Social Security for all those years; however,  my pension is managed through TRS.  The UT system negotiates its own health insurance contracts, so UT employees and retirees are not dealing with the same difficult health insurance issues as retired teachers.  That retiree insurance covers Parts B and D of Medicare. 

Family members are retired from teaching in Texas and, as far as I know, paid into Social Security the entire time. 

Beall has a college degree and skills. She is the same age as I was when I started working for the UT system as a temp, then discovered that many departments hire temps as a way to screen potential employees, which is how I got on full time.  I had never done administrative type office work in my life.  BUT, I was easy to get along with, wasn't eccentric, knew how to keep regular hours, could write a coherent email and learned on the job.  

32 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Beall listens more to her boys than her girls because males just aren't heard in this society. :pb_rollseyes:

Yes, poor white men, they have no voice in today's society. :pb_rollseyes:

59 minutes ago, Howl said:

Family members are retired from teaching in Texas and, as far as I know, paid into Social Security the entire time. 

That's very interesting because I am 100% sure that the only school district in San Antonio whose retirees can collect both Social Security and TRS is the SAISD. Good to hear if there are numerous other districts in Texas where that is the case also. Retired teachers with at least 40 credits earned from other employment may be able to collect social security but their benefits are likely to be reduced. https://financeforteachers.com/can-i-collect-trs-and-social-security/

On 3/7/2019 at 5:23 PM, bea said:

Catching up on IG - Beall cleans houses. Of course, she mentions that the clients are surprised because she has a college degree and 20 years of business experience.
All that $$ from Vision Forum, all those lives screwed up - but she’ll never mention that the patriarchy homeschooling crap left her cleaning houses at 50 while her Headship gallivants around pretending to be an auteur.

She should stop pretending she is still married (she is not fooling anyone) and divorce him. Cases like hers is why pensions for divorcees and child support were created in the first place.

I dont think she is a nice person, but even her doesnt deserve to work cleaning houses while her horrible husband that is the one that ruined their lives enjoys the party life in Europe with his family savings.

25 minutes ago, llucie said:

She should stop pretending she is still married

On her blog post about witnessing the birth of her grandchild, Beall talks about how excruciating it was for her to see Delaney in pain, and that afterward she told Doug that she felt so bad for him, having to go through that eight times with her. So not only are men/boys not listened to, they are the ones who really suffer in childbirth. 

Does she actually believe this shit? Is she playing the martyr? Is she just trolling Doug's cheating ass? I. Don't. Know. 

5 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Does she actually believe this shit? Is she playing the martyr? Is she just trolling Doug's cheating ass?

Would love to think she's trolling DPIART, but really -- what kind of example does this set for her kids, especially, protecting a strutting tomcat like Dougie & pretending that all is peachy-keen.

10 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Does she actually believe this shit? I

I think she is deep in denial and still thinks that if she does all the "right" things Dougie will come back and they can go back to living the Vision Forum life they used to live. 

12 hours ago, VVV said:

That's very interesting because I am 100% sure that the only school district in San Antonio whose retirees can collect both Social Security and TRS is the SAISD.

To clarify, the retired school teachers in my extended family were not teaching in SAISD. 

Teacher salaries are abysmally low in Texas -- it's truly grim.  The Texas legislature is currently in session and they are trying to pass a $5,000 annual salary increase across the board for teachers, but left out school librarians, who have to have a master's degree as part of their certification.  That may be corrected soon, I hope. 

On 3/10/2019 at 1:49 PM, DomWackTroll said:

So, according this post it seems that Jubilee is attending college in Sanford, Florida. 

Do we know which college this is? I'm curious if it's a christian college or a secular one.

Also, I have a long work history now of working in I.T. for various universities/colleges, in a few different northern/midwest states.  (But I acknowledge TX might be different, because it's TX ?) But most colleges/unis now require a bachelor's degree to even get in the door, even for admin assistant positions.  Beall has a BA degree, right?  I think the idea of working as an entry level admin assistant is a great one.  Yeah the pay would not be great, but the benefits are usually excellent.  And you can usually move up in those admin assistant roles.  

12 minutes ago, The Mother Dust said:

Do we know which college this is? I'm curious if it's a christian college or a secular one.

Looks like it's secular - Seminole State is the only one I'm seeing in that city.  

Good for you, Jubilee!

15 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Beall listens more to her boys than her girls because males just aren't heard in this society. :pb_rollseyes:

What. Utter. Bullshit. 

13 hours ago, llucie said:

She should stop pretending she is still married (she is not fooling anyone) and divorce him. Cases like hers is why pensions for divorcees and child support were created in the first place.

I dont think she is a nice person, but even her doesnt deserve to work cleaning houses while her horrible husband that is the one that ruined their lives enjoys the party life in Europe with his family savings.

For her emotional well-being, yeah, she should divorce him. And if he isn't financially contributing to his minor children, that is bullshit and he needs to be made to step up.

However, doing this weird separation thing may help her financially in the long run. My parents (not religious, just weird and take no initiative) have lived apart for twenty years with no actual divorce. My mom didn't even get a legal separation. Now that it's time to collect Social Security, my mom is set, despite only working here and there at low-paying jobs over the years, because on paper she has been married to my dad for 40+ years. If she chose to divorce him now, she would also get even more because of it. So this may actually help Beall.

More importantly, this may really screw over Dougo. ?

If Beall is actually not filling for a legal separation or divorce due to a long term plan to protect herself I would really love to see a picture of Doug’s face when he realizes that his “submissive “ wife got one over on him.

I realize Beall is complicit and should be held to account for the damage she did but I would still like to see Doug get screwed over. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived