IGNORED

Vision Forum Clearance

GenerationCedarchip

I got an email today letting me know that VF is having their annual clearance sale! I noticed that a huge chunk of their "biblical womanhood" books are on big sale. I guess the market for that isn't as big as they hoped? I was tempted to pick up some of the books out of curiosity to see how they stack up with the fundie teachings I used to get, but I'm not sure I want Jennie Chancey, Stacey McDonald, Scott Brown, etc... getting the royalty money.

I got an email today letting me know that VF is having their annual clearance sale! I noticed that a huge chunk of their "biblical womanhood" books are on big sale. I guess the market for that isn't as big as they hoped? I was tempted to pick up some of the books out of curiosity to see how they stack up with the fundie teachings I used to get, but I'm not sure I want Jennie Chancey, Stacey McDonald, Scott Brown, etc... getting the royalty money.

I'm sure you'll be able to get them second hand somewhere soon! DONT FEED THE KRAZY!

Guest Anonymous
You can get almost any of these books on paperbackswap if you are patient. All of the snark material, none of the guilt.

Sounds like a margarine advertisement - I Can't Believe It's Not Vision Forum!

As Jim Bob would say, buy used and save the difference.

Lol! Pretty sure he didn't have that in mind when he said that and what Fj take it as, buying/lending snark material :)

Sounds like a margarine advertisement - I Can't Believe It's Not Vision Forum!

:laughing-rollingyellow:

That's great! I have found VF materials on occasion at my local Goodwill so I'll keep an eye out. I'm not sure I want to go on record requesting this stuff from Interlibrary Loan.

Archived