IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida Branch Trumpvidian thinks if Fuck Face says it is OK then it is nice and legal

According to a criminal complaint, Bruce Alexander, a 49-year-old Tampa resident, was a passenger Sunday afternoon on a plane traveling from Houston, Texas to Albuquerque, New Mexico. During the flight, Alexander allegedly “made sexual contact” with a woman seated directly in front of him.

Investigators charge that Alexander twice reached forward and touched the breast of the female victim. The woman told the FBI after she was touched the second time she stood up and confronted Alexander, saying that he “needed to stop.” At the woman’s request, a flight crew member then moved her to another seat.

While handcuffed in a squad car, Alexander, who has worked as a heavy equipment operator, asked “what the sentence was for the charge he was being arrested for.” In an affidavit, FBI Agent Michael Hopkins noted that Alexander later “stated that the President of the United States says it’s ok to grab women by their private parts.”

Charged with abusive sexual contact, Alexander faces a maximum of two years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine if convicted of the felony. Alexander remains in custody in advance of a detention hearing scheduled for this morning in U.S. District Court in Albuquerque.

5 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Florida Branch Trumpvidian thinks if Fuck Face says it is OK then it is nice and legal

I read about that on Yahoo. Some of the comments were real doozies.

Unfortunately, we don't wear hats anymore that require hat pins, and you can't fly with a good hat pin. 

19 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

No surprise here!  He's the spokesman for violence and I don't think he ever hid that from anyone.  Glad she's getting out. 

Here's a BT advocating the use of military force against unarmed, hapless refugees. How very christian of him.

A radio DJ I used to look up to when I was younger just outed himself as an angry old Branch Trumpvidian today.  He was whining about how the "violent" Dems never have anything nice to say about Fornicate Face.  I wonder if he wrote this before or after the MAGABomber started his terrorist campaign?  At any rate fornicate this guy.

On 10/23/2018 at 9:50 PM, Cartmann99 said:

What a bag of feces this Spencer is.  I hope Ms. Koupriianova is able to get far, far away from this incredible bag of douche that is Spencer. 

And according to the article he wrote--probably without the slightest bit of irony--this statement.

“Childhood separation from parents may be considered child abuse,” he wrote.

Fuck this guy. 

Three white supremacists were arrested in California and a fourth is still at large.  'White supremacists' arrested over violent attacks at rallies

"Rundo, Boman, Laube, and Eason, along with other RAM [Rise Above Movement] members, have used the internet to prepare to incite and participate in violence at various political events, have committed violent assaults while at those events, and have applauded each other for it and publicly documented their assaults in order to recruit more members to engage in further assaults," the criminal complaint alleged.

The complaint lists several specific rallies that the individuals attended in California where they allegedly attacked either journalists, an individual Berkeley police officers described as a "defenseless person," or others including a police officer.

Slowly but surely these scumbags are being reeled in. 

Gab (twitter for racists, white supremacists and others of their ilk) is pissing and moaning because they have been cut off by Paypal and two other sites.  They think going on InfoWars might be a good way to advertise how maligned they have been: 

BT: So what are your thoughts on this caravan coming to our boarder?
Me: I'm glad and grateful that I don't live in a country that's so poor and so violent that traveling ~2000 miles to another country sounds preferable
BT: What about the poor in our country?
Me: You can care about both
BT: Well from every video I've seen, they are the cleanest well dressed and groomed poor people I have ever seen*
Me: Where did you see that?
BT: Did you know ISIS is hiding in that payed for by Soros caravan
BT: On the news
BT: And in England
Me: What news?

* My hometown has 1200 people, I doubt she's seen many poor people.

Especially if they're Branch Trumpvidians...

My mom texted me, "Off to vote! Red wave coming [emojis of hands clapping]"

And later she sent me something from some Trumpbot account about how a woman sang Amazing Grace when another passed out during one of his rallies... I guess to prove that Trump supporters are good people? ?

5 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

My mom texted me, "Off to vote! Red wave coming [emojis of hands clapping]"

And later she sent me something from some Trumpbot account about how a woman sang Amazing Grace when another passed out during one of his rallies... I guess to prove that Trump supporters are good people? ?

I'm avoiding my 85YO Trump supporting parents like the plague. The shite they believe makes me want to terminate their rights-LOL

11 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I'm avoiding my 85YO Trump supporting parents like the plague. The shite they believe makes me want to terminate their rights-LOL

Power of attorney. Just sayin'. ?

OK, this is two adults exchanging sexual insults, but it's interesting how Stormy owned this Deplorable (and you know  he's a Deplorable) on twitter.  And it's interesting to me how Stormy owns exactly what she does with zero shame.  That's about how far my interest goes. 

It's under a spoiler, because yup, sexual content. 

Spoiler

There are so many instances where I have to decide where to post on the fj Politics forum.  But I think we can all agree that Kim Davis is a Deplorable and soon she'll be an unemployed Deplorable.  This is a woman who held her clerkship forever and, if I recall correctly, her daughter was going to "inherit" that position.  Now she's been voted out of office and deservedly so.  Buh bye, Kimmie, and don't let the door hit you in the ass in January: 

Kim Davis, clerk who refused to sign marriage licenses for gay couples, loses to Democrat

Another Branch Trumpvidian terrorist

An Arkansas man was arrested on Election Day for allegedly making death threats against CNN anchor Don Lemon in more than 40 calls he placed to the network's headquarters. Authorities said the man also called MSNBC and two top Democrats in Congress, showing a "pattern of harassment toward certain political affiliations."

Benjamin Craig Matthews, 39, faces five felony counts of terroristic threatening, as well as 13 misdemeanor counts for threats and harassing communications, according to an affidavit filed in Baxter County Circuit Court.

Matthews allegedly called CNN's Atlanta headquarters dozens of times between Oct. 31 and Nov. 2. Those included three calls Oct. 31, and six calls within 23 minutes on both Nov. 1 and 2, the affidavit says.

Matthews allegedly made violent threats against Lemon in several calls. In one of his first calls, he said he would like to "kick the s--- out of" Lemon, the affidavit says. The next day, he asked an operator to connect him to Lemon's "dead body hanging from a tree." In another call he asked to direct his call to "pipe bombs for" Lemon, and in another he talked about "bloody pictures" of Lemon "cut up in small pieces, like the movie Saw," the affidavit says.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived