IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

Thank you Branch Trumpvidian for proving the Boston Globe's point

NEW YORK — An FBI SWAT team swarmed a house in Encino, California, overnight and arrested a man who allegedly threatened to kill journalists at the Boston Globe. Prosecutors say 68-year-old Robert Chain was angry over the paper's editorials about President Trump.

He's charged with making threatening communications in interstate commerce, which calls for up to five years in prison. Chain was released Thursday on $50,000 bail in federal court in California. A judge ordered he stay away from The Boston Globe and other media organizations. 

Chain is scheduled to appear in federal court in Boston on Sept. 24 on the charge by the U.S. Attorney's office in Boston of making threatening communications in interstate commerce. Until then, Chain's travel is restricted to California and Wyoming, where he apparently has another residence.

Hours before formal charges were filed, Chain's home was under siege. Prosecutors say he made 14 threatening phone calls to the Boston Globe's newsroom.

I wonder if this fuck stick is hoping that his hero will give him a get out of jail free card?

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Howl said:

„I think it was on their honeymoon—they admitted to doing voodoo there together.“

Sure. I heard that’s the thing to do together on your honeymoon...  ?

The Black president defended sexual assault victims so Megyn Kelly is against them  

There is so much more to love about J.K. Rowling than just her Wizarding World.

Case in point:

18 hours ago, prayawaythefundie said:
On 8/30/2018 at 2:03 PM, Howl said:

„I think it was on their honeymoon—they admitted to doing voodoo there together.“

Sure. I heard that’s the thing to do together on your honeymoon...  ?

Well, Cole Porter thought so -- You Do Something to Me contains the lyric "do do that voodoo that you do so well."

Isn't it nice that Ken took a break from crying in his beer about abortion, the gays!!!, and that hussy on the Virginia state seal long enough to take a swipe at Megan McCain at her father's funeral?

It's too bad you've sold your soul to the Trumpdevil. 

16 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

It's too bad you've sold your soul to the Trumpdevil. 

He had no soul pre-Dumpy. I shudder to think of how bad the Commonwealth of Virginia would be if he had won the governorship.

Meet Carla Maloney, R-PA. (Or don't if you'd rather not hang out with a super racist who is dumb about it) 

She resigned and apologized but mostly for being dumb enough to get caught, not for the racism https://www.newsweek.com/gop-official-resigns-after-describing-nfl-protesters-baboons-1100892?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Carla is keeping it kkklassy 

8 minutes ago, Drala said:

This is why the Republican party is bankrupt.  Forty percent see no problem with Russian interference in our elections.

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellectualist/news/4-10-republicans-say-russians-helping-gop-win-elections-is-ok-UaZRACoqLkuLaljlbFvbHg/

Just for laughs, I'd be curious to see if they'd be okay with the Russians interfering to help the Democrats. I know they'd be outraged. Republican lack of logic makes my brain hurt.

That “ map” feeds into every delusion and paranoid thought patterns of the true believers. The comments of the non-believers are funny as hell.

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I seriously thought at first that I was looking at a gerrymandered state map.

Then I seriously lol'ed at the comments. "Worst where's Waldo knockoff " :pb_lol:

My favorite part is where Queen Elizabeth II is a shapeshifter.

Has anyone ever seen her and Kim Kardashian in the same room at the same time?

8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Carter Page thinks he's MLK: kuva.thumb.png.e0bd0dc3384be4439893a9acd8ab7a56.png

The BT's are all going with the "We're being persecuted!" rally-cry.

They don't seem to understand that it makes them look like whiney-ass wankers.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived