IGNORED

Political Cartoons 5: Laugh Instead of Cry.

Phoenix

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/28/2018 at 3:54 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

20180828_maggie6.PNG

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have a brother who is a Trump supporter.*  I would love to send this to him with option three highlighted. 

*He prides himself on being an independent thinker, meaning he always goes the opposite way of the rest of the family, no thinking actually involved. 

PS:  I went on a brief vacation.  It's mind boggling how many stupid and outrageous things Trump generated in such a short period!

10 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have a brother who is a Trump supporter.

@CTRLZero, you have nothing to be embarrassed about! You are not responsible for the choices someone else makes, even if it's your brother (or any other relation for that matter). It's only your own actions and choices that say something about you. 

:hug:

20 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have a brother who is a Trump supporter.*  I would love to send this to him with option three highlighted. 

*He prides himself on being an independent thinker, meaning he always goes the opposite way of the rest of the family, no thinking actually involved. 

PS:  I went on a brief vacation.  It's mind boggling how many stupid and outrageous things Trump generated in such a short period!

I feel your pain. One of the friends I went to WorldCon with is a huge Trump supporter. If he wasn't watching Fox news when we were in the hotel room, he was constantly talking about Trump, praising Trump, and talking about how stupid the Democrats are and how dumb the investigations are. That was the only damper on an otherwise wonderful week. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived