IGNORED

Trump 34: Leading the Alternate Reality

Destiny

Since he has a pep rally going on, I'm guessing the gas won't be free tonight.

20180822_maggie4.PNG

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

His first reaction is rather tame, don’t you think? But I guess when you’re reeling from this double whammy and dreading the video Omarosa is releasing later it’s hard to come up with something good. 

He does manage to attack the justice system and the rule of law there. Which is a disgrace.

Calls what a disgrace?  Manafort being found guilty or Manafort committing the crimes?

From Dear Leader's rally:

It's really sad how he just flat out lies to people's faces like that.

16 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

From Dear Leader's rally:

It's really sad how he just flat out lies to people's faces like that.

Thing is that some of the will believe him.  Even if they and their friends and  neighbors are still out of work, poor and struggling. Even if  their lives haven't improved one iota 

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20180822_maggie3.PNG

This is me. Every day.  Sometimes even with hand gestures.

I like the Fruit Stripe tie Trump wore today.  That's the only positive comment I have about today.

Meanwhile, in the Pacific...

It’s heading toward Hawaii. Let’s hope that things will go better for them than for Puerto Rico.

Well that's strange... the presidunce is curiously silent this morning. No tweets in almost 12 hours!

I wonder why? :think:

20180822_maggie13.PNG.dfce17cfde406de88baaedee77087ff8.PNG

And a follow up would be why do your best people keep getting found or plead guilty to multiple felonies?

It took a while, but he's finally up and tweeting.

Uhm, Cohen plead guilty, and is going to jail. It won't be possible to retain his services even if one were inclined to.

13 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

It took a while, but he's finally up and tweeting.

Uhm, Cohen plead guilty, and is going to jail. It won't be possible to retain his services even if one were inclined to.

To be filed under Man not smart... Do you really want to remind people that the venn diagram of people dumb enough to retain the services of Michael Cohen is pretty much just a big round picture of you.

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Well that's strange... the presidunce is curiously silent this morning. No tweets in almost 12 hours!

I wonder why? :think:

His handlers spiked his Diet Coke with haldol 

Of course, the first response to that Tweet is a bunch of nonsense from Q Anon. :pb_rollseyes: "Trust the plan"... oy.

Awww, how cute. The presidunce remains ever loyal to his villainous ex-campaign manager.

And of course it's a witch hunt because on 10 counts there was a mistrial.

Also, campaign finance violations aren't a crime...  because Obama did it too. 

Ten is a large number,  you need the tiny fingers in your both  hands to count to ten.

I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Translation: Keep your fucking mouth shut and you "might" get a pardon! 

10 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Man not smart: 

If Thanksgiving dinner at Donnie's house centered around eating something that  Mama Trump gestated, then doesn't that make them cannibals?

Also, too, if the rest of the month is anything like yesterday, then I'm gonna need whatever MLM "miracle" product the fundies are currently shilling that cleans toilets, gives you a shiny coat, and contains enough stimulants to keep you awake for a month. *Yawns*

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Ten is a large number,  you need the tiny fingers in your both  hands to count to ten.

Just be glad it wasn't eleven.

20 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Just be glad it wasn't eleven.

Oh he did away with eleven because that was an Obama number 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived