IGNORED

Florida High School Shooting

Rachel333

Talked to my kid about her school's orchestrated "walk out". They all had to march out side as they would in a fire drill, line up, stand there for a whopping 17 seconds and then the principal told them to go back inside. Daughter said all the kids knew it was total bullshit. So, just about the entire school walked to the athletic field formed a circle and stood there for 17 minutes.  Principal didn't punish them. I mean was he really going to give the entire school detention? 
She also told me they have been having more lock down and shelter in place drills. They practice where to hide in each classroom. This is what they teach now. Duck and cover 2.0. And now is it Ohio or Indiana where they want to permit teachers and kids to bring long guns to school?
Fuck you NRA. Fuck you Trump. Fuck.

And now the local teabilly fucksticks are on this kick that school buses and other vehicles are far more dangerous than their metal penis extensions guns do we shouldn’t do a goddamn thing about guns.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow is the official March For Our Lives event in DC. For those who can’t attend the main march and want to participate, you can find an event near you using their website:

https://event.marchforourlives.com/event/march-our-lives-events/search/

Unfortunately, I will not be participating. It’s an issue very important to me, but I also struggle with severe anxiety and I can’t risk having more panic attacks when I have a toddler who relies on me for everything. To those of you marching tomorrow, thank you for doing so on behalf of those of us who can’t. Stay safe! 

Archived