IGNORED

Taryn Makes a Normal Comment

Boogalou

I know you are all shocked and think that this is impossible, but it's true. The comment makes sense right from beginning to end, it is hardly recognisable as Taryn:

Last evening my daughter and I went grocery shopping. I paid $5 for a package of organic strawberries. They taste so much better than the nonorganic. We were leaving the store behind an elderly gentleman and he heard us telling my granddaughter(20m.) Uncle Michael(18) would be there when we arrived home(he recently moved in with our oldest son-and his family- because his new job is closer to his brother's house). The man turned around and told us his name was Michael and asked if I knew what it meant. I told him that I was a Bible Christian, I knew the Bible meaning(he already knew what it meant) and we ended up talking for 10 minutes. I invited him to our Baptist church and told him to try reading the KJ Bible(he read another version). He asked me how old I thought the earth was. That was 5 minutes of the conversation. My daughter had parked next to him!

This is on ZsuZsu's post about buying the organic strawberries.

uh does not make that much sense to me... why would the guy ask her about his name's meaning? and then how old the planet is? and why would it be important to tell that story when the post is about organic things?

I thought it made lots of sense, but I guess it only makes lots of sense for Taryn. At least it was one continuous story and she did not add soemthing random in at the end like "my sister-in-law from Ohio knows that Coke is evil because it stands for Christ only kills eggs (crazychristianramblings.com) Job 39:14 (kj)."

Edited to close quotation marks.

I really wish she had told us what her answer was when he asked the age of the earth. I'm sure she said something <10K years, but it would be nice to see a confirmation. The comment is long and rambling, but at least each thought was connected to the previous one. Sort of like writing a very short chain story.

I thought it made lots of sense, but I guess it only makes lots of sense for Taryn. At least it was one continuous story and she did not add soemthing random in at the end like "my sister-in-law from Ohio knows that Coke is evil because it stands for Christ only kills eggs (crazychristianramblings.com) Job 39:14 (kj)."

Do you have any idea how disappointed I was that this isn't a real web site?

I tried to explain Taryn to Mr Inky but it was difficult. How do you explain Taryn...?

Taryn explains herself. It's the only way *to* explain her.

That just serves to remind me to be very, very careful who I randomly strike up a conversation with while out in public.

True. *shudder* :?

Archived