IGNORED

Christian Pastor believes that women who dress provocatively are sexually assaulting men

Carm_88

It's super weird when men complain about this. My dad does that about other women and I find it odd. Also, growing up he'd yank our necklines up or skirts down IN PUBLIC WHILE WE WERE TALKING TO PEOPLE and it was so humiliating. 

5 minutes ago, EowynW said:

It's super weird when men complain about this. My dad does that about other women and I find it odd. Also, growing up he'd yank our necklines up or skirts down IN PUBLIC WHILE WE WERE TALKING TO PEOPLE and it was so humiliating. 

Men of that generation were heavily influenced by society's mores.

My father would not dare do any of that, but he was of the opinion that girls who wore red nailpolish were whores.   I found peel on red polish, just peeled it off before I went into the house - to spare his tender sensibilities more than anything.   Aside from that, he was amazingly supportive of my independent streak.

Oh dear. Assault?! This man is committing a serious assault on logic and reason... 

I particularly like that he can justify his half-baked ideas by saying "Science supports us". Meanwhile Science is shaking its head and slowly backing away......

Archived