IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

Jacob was only 15 when this man left the show, so it means he was even younger when the abuser took place. My heart hurts for him. He's always been my favorite Roloff and he proves time and time again that he is a good person with his heart and mind in the right place. I feel so sorry he had to go through this, he is so brave and strong and admirable for going public with this. Hopefully his statement helps with protecting other kids from that vermin.

Edited by Tenyari
  • I Agree 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 6:39 PM, Sullie06 said:

Jeremy and Audrey announced #3 today. 

Jacob and Isabel just announced #1. Tori is trying to get pregnant. There are probably gonna be 3 new Roloff babies soon.

• 3 months later...

Audrey had #3: Radley Knight. The name just makes me think of Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird 

She’s already talking about “the humbling postpartum season”. I also have no idea what the dreaded M word she’s talking about is. 

https://people.com/parents/audrey-roloff-gives-birth-portpartum-journey-third-baby-boy-son-jeremy-roloff/

Edited by KnittingOwl

The dreaded M word is mastitis.  I believe she claims to have had two of the worst cases ever with her other two children.  :drama:

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Matt put the "big house" and 16 surrounding acres up for sale today - supposedly on Jackson's birthday.

• Thank You 2

• 5 months later...
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic