IGNORED

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Version of Covfefe

fraurosena

Someone in the press should make up a list of the president's lies, present the facts to Sarah and ask for explanations as to why he lied and spread fake news.   Would she pull the alternate facts card or simply double down on his lies?

Edited by Smoochie
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

Someone in the press should make up a list of the president's lies and present the facts to Sarah and ask for explanations as to why he lied and spread fake news.   Would she pull the alternate facts card or simply double down on his lies?

I think she believes the shit he spews forth.

• Upvote 6

I think she's a true believer Branch Trumpvidian and I suspect she has a deep religious belief that she's protecting Trump (and Pence) from  Satan in the form of the evil unchurched liberal press.   I have no other explanation, none.   

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Her eyes look dead to me in this video:

LOL oh right, yeah it's us ... if that's not what Trump meant, what did he mean by she would do anything?  

Edited by Smoochie
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Well, no surprise, since she seems to be another administration vampire, like Stephen Miller.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Y'all inspired me.

Spoiler

20171212_185532_kindlephoto-274769.thumb.jpg.c90d2fb967de435444a524e95a86bf25.jpg

:my_biggrin:

Edited by WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
riffle
  • Haha 10

I don't believe she believes it. Well maybe she believes in racism and lazy poor people and restrict  reproductory rights and all that crap. But everyone who works in the White House and tries to cover for Trump fuckups has to know Trump lies about watching TV all day and about being super smart and a ton of other stuff.

Her job is essentially constant switching between, "ooh Trump lied again, I must find a reason why it makes sense", and "oops, Trump told the truth again, he wasn't supposed to say that, how do I spin it now". She knows.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

"Only if your mind is in the gutter..."

Come on, Sarah, we all know that's presicely where the presidunce's mind is!

• Upvote 8

I'm just going to come right out and say this, up front, just blurt it out, no preparatory throat clearing or shuffling papers, no mic check, just straight at y'all, no shuck and jive, just telling it like it is: Huckabee Sanders is as good as or better than Kellyanne at staying on topic and spinning. 

Journos look all alert and like they REALLY, REALLY want to ask questions, but are secretly thinking, "Will I get the Deadeye? Will she soul suck me if I ask her a question?"  Journalism has never been a more precarious profession. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I'm just going to come right out and say this, up front, just blurt it out, no preparatory throat clearing or shuffling papers, no mic check, just straight at y'all, no shuck and jive, just telling it like it is: Huckabee Sanders is as good as or better than Kellyanne at staying on topic and spinning. 

Journos look all alert and like they REALLY, REALLY want to ask questions, but are secretly thinking, "Will I get the Deadeye? Will she soul suck me if I ask her a question?"  Journalism has never been a more precarious profession. 

She does have more...Stamina? than Conjob. Conjob goes ballistic and hysterical almost immediately. Her whole presentation from the start of the interview is "Why are you liars attacking the best person ever?" Slanders does a better job of rolling up to it slowly and throwing out the barbs and lies. She does the "Who the fuck knows? I don't know, ask him" shit. Conjob can't affect that, she can't admit she doesn't know something. I think that's the difference, Slanders is okay with being sort of clueless, while Conjob won't ever admit to that.

• Upvote 9

She's also a gaslighting maestro.  Trump sends out a Tweet referencing Kirsten Gillibrand, with obviously sexually suggestive content.  Sanders calmly suggests that only a person with their mind in the gutter would see it that way.   

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Howl said:

She's also a gaslighting maestro.  Trump sends out a Tweet referencing Kirsten Gillibrand, with obviously sexually suggestive content.  Sanders calmly suggests that only a person with their mind in the gutter would see it that way.   

She is right you know. Her boss lives in the gutter.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Fuck you, SHS: "What Sarah Huckabee Sanders said about the Sandy Hook school shootings"

Spoiler

Some things speak for themselves.

Here is a transcript provided by the White House of remarks that press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders made Thursday at a briefing with reporters when she was asked about the fifth anniversary of the killing of 20 children and six adult staff members by a gunman with a semiautomatic rifle at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

Q: Sarah, today is the fifth anniversary of the Sandy Hook massacre in which so many children were killed. That, of course, as a tragedy, was eclipsed by what happened in Las Vegas, which is now the most tragic mass shooting on U.S. soil.

Since that time, what has President Trump done to try to protect the American people against a similar type of massacre? Does he think anything has been done? What is the administration trying to do? Is there anything at the executive level that he thinks needs to be undertaken?

MS. SANDERS: Look, I think that there are a number of different ways that we look to protect our citizens. Every single day, one of the areas that the President has been outspoken about — not necessarily to those two instances — but just more broadly speaking in terms of national security and protecting individuals certainly through border security, stronger vetting processes, and looking at whether or not there are other regulations that we could put in place that would offer protection —

Q: But these were domestic shooters. These weren’t people who entered the United States.

MS. SANDERS: Right. And I said I’m speaking more broadly in terms of national security as a whole. And look, this is a President who knows that his number-one responsibility is to look for ways to protect American citizens. And we try to do that every single day.
And whether or not there’s a regulation that could have been put in place, or not, that could have prevented those things, frankly, I’m not aware of what that would be. But we want to look for every opportunity, every way possible, that we can to protect American lives. And we’re going to continue doing that.

Q: So is it correct to say that the administration is looking at how to prevent these kind of mass shootings by domestic shooters on U.S. soil? Or is it just the issue of immigrants and terrorism?

MS. SANDERS: I know that’s something that — absolutely, I know that’s something that the Department of Homeland Security looks at and talks about and works on every single day. I don’t think there’s a person in this country that wouldn’t like us to find ways to protect people, and we’re certainly very supportive of that. And that’s something that would be —

Q: But no one issue that that the President has highlighted that says he wants to make a priority to push forward?

MS. SANDERS: Well, I don’t think there’s any one thing that you could do that could have prevented either one of those instances — those horrible, horrible tragedies.

Q: 4 But there were prescriptions given very quickly just the other day for this failed terrorist attack, which is why in these cases — I mean, this is the worst shooting on U.S. soil on President Trump’s watch.

MS. SANDERS: I understand that. And that’s why I also think that you have to take these matters, obviously, very seriously. But if you could name a single thing that would have prevented both of these, I’d love to hear it, because I don’t know what that would look like. But we’re looking every single day at how you can protect American lives, how we can best protect American citizens.

In terms of New York, we know for a fact this individual came through a chain migration system. This is something the President has been outspokenly against and something that he wants to stop. And that individual wouldn’t have been here in order to commit that crime if that wasn’t in place. So that’s a fact that we do know.

Q: Does it involve a weapons ban, any kind of regulation, any kind of mental health concerns? Has the President specifically mentioned that as a possibility?

MS. SANDERS: I know that they’re looking at some of the mental health issues. It’s something the President has raised before. But in terms of a specific policy that we’re moving forward with that would have prevented that, I’m not aware of what that would be.

Of course she wouldn't push banning assault weapons. Her buddies at the NRA would take her off their Holiday Christmas card list.

• Upvote 9

17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Fuck you, SHS: "What Sarah Huckabee Sanders said about the Sandy Hook school shootings"

Reveal hidden contents

Some things speak for themselves.

Here is a transcript provided by the White House of remarks that press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders made Thursday at a briefing with reporters when she was asked about the fifth anniversary of the killing of 20 children and six adult staff members by a gunman with a semiautomatic rifle at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

Q: Sarah, today is the fifth anniversary of the Sandy Hook massacre in which so many children were killed. That, of course, as a tragedy, was eclipsed by what happened in Las Vegas, which is now the most tragic mass shooting on U.S. soil.

Since that time, what has President Trump done to try to protect the American people against a similar type of massacre? Does he think anything has been done? What is the administration trying to do? Is there anything at the executive level that he thinks needs to be undertaken?

MS. SANDERS: Look, I think that there are a number of different ways that we look to protect our citizens. Every single day, one of the areas that the President has been outspoken about — not necessarily to those two instances — but just more broadly speaking in terms of national security and protecting individuals certainly through border security, stronger vetting processes, and looking at whether or not there are other regulations that we could put in place that would offer protection —

Q: But these were domestic shooters. These weren’t people who entered the United States.

MS. SANDERS: Right. And I said I’m speaking more broadly in terms of national security as a whole. And look, this is a President who knows that his number-one responsibility is to look for ways to protect American citizens. And we try to do that every single day.
And whether or not there’s a regulation that could have been put in place, or not, that could have prevented those things, frankly, I’m not aware of what that would be. But we want to look for every opportunity, every way possible, that we can to protect American lives. And we’re going to continue doing that.

Q: So is it correct to say that the administration is looking at how to prevent these kind of mass shootings by domestic shooters on U.S. soil? Or is it just the issue of immigrants and terrorism?

MS. SANDERS: I know that’s something that — absolutely, I know that’s something that the Department of Homeland Security looks at and talks about and works on every single day. I don’t think there’s a person in this country that wouldn’t like us to find ways to protect people, and we’re certainly very supportive of that. And that’s something that would be —

Q: But no one issue that that the President has highlighted that says he wants to make a priority to push forward?

MS. SANDERS: Well, I don’t think there’s any one thing that you could do that could have prevented either one of those instances — those horrible, horrible tragedies.

Q: 4 But there were prescriptions given very quickly just the other day for this failed terrorist attack, which is why in these cases — I mean, this is the worst shooting on U.S. soil on President Trump’s watch.

MS. SANDERS: I understand that. And that’s why I also think that you have to take these matters, obviously, very seriously. But if you could name a single thing that would have prevented both of these, I’d love to hear it, because I don’t know what that would look like. But we’re looking every single day at how you can protect American lives, how we can best protect American citizens.

In terms of New York, we know for a fact this individual came through a chain migration system. This is something the President has been outspokenly against and something that he wants to stop. And that individual wouldn’t have been here in order to commit that crime if that wasn’t in place. So that’s a fact that we do know.

Q: Does it involve a weapons ban, any kind of regulation, any kind of mental health concerns? Has the President specifically mentioned that as a possibility?

MS. SANDERS: I know that they’re looking at some of the mental health issues. It’s something the President has raised before. But in terms of a specific policy that we’re moving forward with that would have prevented that, I’m not aware of what that would be.

Of course she wouldn't push banning assault weapons. Her buddies at the NRA would take her off their Holiday Christmas card list.

Let's see, Dead-Eye, we could investigate people who purchase large numbers of guns by keeping a national data base of gun owners. When you buy that 10th gun someone is going to come see you. Because you can only fire one at a time so if you need 10 to protect your home, you've either pissed off a large organized crime family or you're nuts.

And we can keep guns, specifically automatic rifles, out of the hands of severely depressed and angry people, particularly young men because there seems to be a history of young men who have been bullied or disenfranchised shooting up schools. It's almost like we can see who's most likely to do this sort of thing.

At the least, Dead-Eye, we can address the issue rather than deflect to a unrelated obsession.

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Ali said:

They could allow the CDC to study gun violence.

Study? Study??? 

Dear @Ali, you do know that's an anathema to this administration, don't you?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

58 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Study? Study??? 

Dear @Ali, you do know that's an anathema to this administration, don't you?

any word that ends in -ology is forbidden!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

any word that ends in -ology is forbidden!

Including theology. Trump is the almighty god that must be adored no matter what. Whatever he says goes. He declares what is true. He should not be questioned.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, Ali said:

Including theology. Trump is the almighty god that must be adored no matter what. Whatever he says goes. He declares what is true. He should not be questioned.

Amen! Also, please contribute generously when the MAGA hat comes down your row, our diety requires a new set of golf clubs.

• Upvote 8

"Your Sarah Huckabee Sanders multiple-choice test"

Spoiler

In kicking off Tuesday’s White House press briefing, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders argued that President Trump had collected a number of achievements over his first 11 months in office, including likely passage of a tax package, creation of jobs, low unemployment, stock market success, regulatory rollback and other initiatives.

Jon Decker of Fox News Radio saw an opportunity in Sanders’s inventory. “You ticked off a number of accomplishments that you say the president has made in his first year in office,” noted Decker. “Why are his approval ratings mired in the mid-to-upper 30s despite those accomplishments?”

Which of the following is Sanders’s actual response?

1) I know this might sound a little out of character for me and this White House, you know, given the way we normally respond on things with a little more pushback. But we’ve actually taken a close look at just that question, Jon, and it’s become clear to us through that effort that our communications outfit hasn’t been as strong or as clear as we could be when it comes to getting word out about our successes, and improving on that will be one of our priorities for the coming year.

2) Thanks for that question, Jon. I haven’t spoken with the president about that matter. I won’t check with him and won’t get back to you.

3) I think oftentimes because while the president and this administration has been very focused on how we can better help the American people, I think oftentimes the media is focused on other things, certainly not talking about the growing economy, certainly not talking about the crushing of ISIS, not talking about the creation of jobs. If you look at the amount of time that is spent on negative coverage of this president, 90 percent of the coverage is negative about this president, when, as you just said, I listed off a number of things that have been pretty historic in nature.

4) I’m sorry, what approval ratings are you talking about? As far as the president is concerned, when he attends rallies and appears on television, he is seeing record amounts of people and enthusiasm for his agenda, for his policies, and his tweets attract a high level of engagement.

Please find answer here.

Yeah, I had it right.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • GreyhoundFan locked this topic