IGNORED

I Need Some New Fundies!!!!

Beeks

With Meredith gone and Lina too busy koshering her kitchen I am in fundy withdrawal. I love those two and I also like Jacinda (Growing Home) and Bethany...but they basically never blog. I follow MckMama but she's too insane and NieNie has gotten old.

Are there any young, cute, just-crazy-enough bloggers I'm missing?

With Meredith gone and Lina too busy koshering her kitchen I am in fundy withdrawal. I love those two and I also like Jacinda (Growing Home) and Bethany...but they basically never blog. I follow MckMama but she's too insane and NieNie has gotten old.

Are there any young, cute, just-crazy-enough bloggers I'm missing?

I like Lauren. Her blog is "Wearing His Purity". Her blogs are interesting though not particularly snarkworthy. Other than my objections to her fundieness, I rather like her.

I like howardfaml.blogspot.com

foryourhonor.wordpress.com is a team of two bloggers, Jewish and Christian, who both are recent college graduates (so not that fundie) but there is some religious stuff there.

Are there any european fundie type bloggers?

Or any that maybe want to be stayathome but their parents don't believe in all that kinda stuff?

I like Michaela's 'The Last Rose of Summer' blog (thelastroseofsummer-michaela.blogspot.com/) and her sister Anna's blog, 'the secret life of daydreams' (anna-sendmeasong.blogspot.com/). I discovered them through Alexandra of 'The Value of One'.

They're certainly fundies (SAHDs, college for girls is wrong, skirts/dresses only, courtship, headship-believing etc.) but they also seem to have fun and enjoy life so their blogs aren't depressing - just infuriating at times. It wouldn't surprise me if Michaela eventually became more liberal and egalitarian; she seems too intelligent and fun-loving to stay fundie.

Some of Anna's movie reviews are tooth-grindingly irritating, though. She wrote a review of the 2005 'Pride & Prejudice' a few months ago which showed that she hadn't understood its context at all. Despite apparently not having read any Jane Austen novels she used the 2005 movie to prove that all Austen cared about was romantic fluff. :evil:

Ditto. Snarking is no fun when you don't have someone to stick it too. I love snark and fundy bashing (especially fan fictions but I can't come up with any more ideas that aren't redundant). I've kind of focused on the Duggars/Kellers and left the other fundies less touched. What to do? Hmmm

Courtney is entertaining - watch her videos and dig back into her archives. She seems to be more fundy lite these days. She is a perfect Stepford Wife in real life. womenlivingwell.org

Archived