IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: Love and Marriage

samurai_sarah

Carry on from here:

Last post by @MorningMist

I work in a gay bar/cafe on the weekends and occasionally I have to replace the old issues of this with the new ones - it's quite a good read.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we all laugh at how far away Jinger is standing from Boob as they walk down the aisle?
tumblr_ognwmkplqD1r9t2zdo4_1280.png

It's *probably* because of her enormous train, but I like to think she's just trying to get as far away from the Boob as possible :pb_lol:

Are Tim Tams similar to Penguin bars that they have in the UK? Kind of looks like it, but can't be sure.

20 minutes ago, nst said:

so next season we won't be seeing how she picked everything? 

and we actually get the wedding tonight ? 

Probably because she didn't pick anything, it was all donated for portfolios lol.

@Fun Undies That wet koala picture is terrifying. I also think baby cheetahs look incredibly cute and cuddly, but I know better than to pet them.

@JuicyDuggar Oh man, Dunkaroos. I haven't had them since childhood. Whatever happened to them? I want them!! And I need to try Tim Tams.

@InThePrayerCloset That poor little koala! I'm glad he's okay. And I love the picture of that officer with the rescued koala on her lap, it's clearly the best day at work she's ever had.

32 minutes ago, alba said:

Who says that PUBLICLY about their partner?

She mentionned once that he wanted to go to the doctor because of polypes and that he constantly has secretion down his throat . But he refused to go to the doctor in the end. Some members of FJ suspected that she always looked hesitant when he tries to kiss her which was interpreted as he must have a smelly breath.

I'm pretty sure they actually said he had bad breathe. And he did go to the doctor and get allergy testing to see if that was contributing to his constant post nasal drip. Or something along those lines, it was related to the breathe conversation. 

Just had to, since I couldn't quote the old thread... 

I've got a pair of very similar pumps, and they are the best pair of high heels I've ever worn. A new standard for shoes was born!

And pavlova is my favourite thing in the whole world. With strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, perhaps mango... It has become quite the thing to make for the norwegian constitution day, and very pinterest-y ;)

1 hour ago, Thorns said:

Just had to, since I couldn't quote the old thread... 

I've got a pair of very similar pumps, and they are the best pair of high heels I've ever worn. A new standard for shoes was born!

And pavlova is my favourite thing in the whole world. With strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, perhaps mango... It has become quite the thing to make for the norwegian constitution day, and very pinterest-y ;)

that's like my friend! she's norwegian and studied in australia, and is now back in norway. she now incorporates pavlovas into may 17th, but has said it is definitely becoming trendy to do in norway now.

1 hour ago, alba said:

Who says that PUBLICLY about their partner?

Who publicly dry humps their wife in front of their mortified daughter and her equally mortified then-boyfriend?

:pb_lol:

-------

Also, shout out to all the posters who put me behind in the previous thread by a good fifteen or so pages (I'm now caught up. Yeah me!) I've been seriously distracted by news concerning a certain moldy orange the past week - it was honestly really nice to pop in and see things proceeding as normal over in the Duggar threads. 

Finally caught up.  Some observations:

I've been meaning to buy tim tams but forgot the last few trips to Target.  That will be remedied this week!

That instagram account looks authentic.  Bible verse, at least one picture I haven't seen before including cake testing.  I need to log in to see who it's following and vs versa.

If indeed Lawson had some special feelings for her, I feel bad for him.  His crush's romance to another played out on national TV, covered by People magazine and not one but two honeymoon videos so far with her mooning at her new hubby with some serious bed head.  Not to mention he has to go to the wedding, schmooze with her family and try and not be completely bitter and angry.  Hopefully his new CD profited from his heartbreak. 

2 hours ago, alba said:

It's *probably* because of her enormous train, but I like to think she's just trying to get as far away from the Boob as possible :pb_lol:

aaaaaand there's Steve Maxwell on the left a few rows behind JimBob!

ugh.....

5 minutes ago, Feministe9000 said:

ugh.....

What? Ewww. I wasn't aware they were friends. Did all the maxwells attend? Hmmm.

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Can we all laugh at how far away Jinger is standing from Boob as they walk down the aisle?

Awww Jinger looks so happy and JB looks like such a doofus.

2 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Are Tim Tams similar to Penguin bars that they have in the UK? Kind of looks like it, but can't be sure.

A bit like them - they're the nearest equivalent, but TimTams are 1000% nicer (I say that as a Brit)

And now I'm craving the special edition Turkish Delight TimTams I was once sent...

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Haha yes. If JB was my dad I'd be keeping him at arm's length too :P
I love Jinger's wedding dress and hair too.

This wedding overall seems JUST what I always imagined/hoped for Jinger. She's always seemed a bit more spunky than the others (and not in the Jessa-spunky-bitch-type way), and wasn't she the first who really got into makeup? She's clearly getting to travel (which I always envisioned for her), I just hope that continues to some degree. Her wedding looks trendy, feminine but not overbearingly so, and big. It seems with each subsequent wedding they get more trendy and updated, so I can only imagine what the future ones will be like. Besides, they have to keep them that way to keep interest. You can only watch handmade Sierra decor, melting ice cream, and hand-sewn bridesmaid dresses so many times.

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm mildly amused that the photographer signature is a little halo-like.

I do love that dress.

41 minutes ago, Feministe9000 said:

ugh.....

Have the Maxwells always attend Duggar weddings and just stayed quiet about it? Arkansas is quite a hike and they'd either leave the kidults behind or take them which seems like it would be cause for an *exciting* blog post from Sarah... making me think this is Steve's first Duggar Wedding so sales of the Moody Books/Scheduling system must REALLY be down if Steve ventured there... gotta find those like-minded people to buy his outdated fundie crap.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived