IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: Love and Marriage

samurai_sarah

Backing up from the previous thread, that koala in the pyrex measuring cup made my year!

Wasn't it established that Derick was growing his hair for "Locks for Love" or whatever, to cut off for people who have lost their hair like his mom?  Or was that just a theory?

I think no one can be totally natural in these videos because they're doing them themselves ... they're not sitting their talking to a producer asking questions, they're staring at a smartphone trying to figure out what to say.  That's a lot harder.  

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Golden+Gaytime+Ice+Cream&view=detailv2&&id=D92EB50F516997EFD5E6971E18D99BA3F3C5C9D5&selectedIndex=14&ccid=SBHpYzhI&simid=607990387629362453&thid=OIP.M4811e9633848d3851210a441a433a32bo0&ajaxhist=0

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, trustworthy said:

Backing up from the previous thread, that koala in the pyrex measuring cup made my year!

Wasn't it established that Derick was growing his hair for "Locks for Love" or whatever, to cut off for people who have lost their hair like his mom?  Or was that just a theory?

I think no one can be totally natural in these videos because they're doing them themselves ... they're not sitting their talking to a producer asking questions, they're staring at a smartphone trying to figure out what to say.  That's a lot harder.  

I've donated and you need 10 inches. So he will have a little while longer with the man bun if that's true. 

He does have nice thick hair so I bet his donation would be useful.

1 hour ago, Feministe9000 said:

aaaaaand there's Steve Maxwell on the left a few rows behind JimBob!

ugh.....

Now we know the whole event was just 1ton of lively fun! 

The Maxwells were at Jessa's wedding, weren't they? I thought I remember seeing a photo of Mama Maxwell at the TTH during the after reception. 

In the previous thread there was a reference to Vegemite vs Marmite.

MARMITE RULES!

MARMITE ROCKS!

MARMITE WINS times eleventy.

Let the wars begin :evil-laugh:

I've never had licorice ice cream, but I know I would love it.

I really don't want to give TLC the views for this show, but I am VERY intrigued to find out what they'll actually be showing tonight. 

Jinger looks really happy in the video on their wedding day and I find it very encouraging that Jeremy was tearing up as she walked down the aisle. Clearly they have some kind of emotional connection and the way she said the first kiss was amazing and Jeremy wiggled his eyebrows at her, it definitely makes me hopeful of at least a more relaxed relationship between them.

Oh and her dress was beautiful. Something very similar to what I have pinned on pinterest for my own and I would not be upset if I ended up in something quite similar. 

1 hour ago, Feministe9000 said:

aaaaaand there's Steve Maxwell on the left a few rows behind JimBob!

ugh.....

UGH indeed. But maybe he at least brought the girls! I'd rather be a Duggar than a Maxwell any day. Reversal Anna just turned 24... I think Sarah is 34, so probably too old for JD in fundyland. Though, the upside of that is only a few kids...

Oh boy.

Steve Maxwell attending Jinger's wedding + hanging out at TTH afterward + new courtship announcement tonight .....

My brain just went to a place that made my tummy pukey.

Please tell me this equation does NOT add up!!!  

Showing myself to the Vomit Closet now.

3 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Oh boy.

Steve Maxwell attending Jinger's wedding + hanging out at TTH afterward + new courtship announcement tonight .....

New courtship announcement?!? Did I miss something? #pleasedontbeJoy

After catching up on the last thread I tried to go to Marci Dauer's Facebook page and all the pictures are gone! :my_cry:

@halcionne didn't you say you have some screen caps? Can you post them here of pm me?

Oh boy.

My brain went to the same place... I don't think Duggar-world and Maxhell would clash well though. For one, Steve wouldn't be cool with the Duggar brand of courtship. Holding hands?! Side hugs?! Also, which patriarch would give up control of their offspring? Also, the Maxwells would look super weird and not good for ratings, even next to the Duggars.

I always considered the Maxwells to be like in another world entirely, just like the Arndts. I didn't follow them way back when, it's just the impression I've gotten in the last few years.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

In the previous thread there was a reference to Vegemite vs Marmite.

MARMITE RULES!

MARMITE ROCKS!

MARMITE WINS times eleventy.

Let the wars begin :evil-laugh:

I've never had licorice ice cream, but I know I would love it.

I've never tried Vegemite, but I tried Marmite when I was visiting friends in London, England and it's one of the few foods I actually spit right back out!   Yikes!

The surprising thing is not seeing Steve Maxwell but not Jilly Rod doing a cartwheel down the aisle behind Jinger while the kids sing behind her in their second hand flowergirl dresses

3 hours ago, JMO said:

Finally caught up.  Some observations:

I've been meaning to buy tim tams but forgot the last few trips to Target.  That will be remedied this week!

That instagram account looks authentic.  Bible verse, at least one picture I haven't seen before including cake testing.  I need to log in to see who it's following and vs versa.

If indeed Lawson had some special feelings for her, I feel bad for him.  His crush's romance to another played out on national TV, covered by People magazine and not one but two honeymoon videos so far with her mooning at her new hubby with some serious bed head.  Not to mention he has to go to the wedding, schmooze with her family and try and not be completely bitter and angry.  Hopefully his new CD profited from his heartbreak. 

Which Instagram account? I may have missed it since I've been skimming posts to get caught up as much as possible before tonight's episode.

The pictures are lovely. Jeez that train is something else. I'm just saying if I ever get married, there would definitely be no train like that because it would be brown or green or some other unappetizing colour by the end of it. 

I really love the first picture. They both look relaxed/happy/in love. I hope that equates into a beautiful life. Sigh...time will tell.

2 hours ago, Casserole said:

Have the Maxwells always attend Duggar weddings and just stayed quiet about it? Arkansas is quite a hike and they'd either leave the kidults behind or take them which seems like it would be cause for an *exciting* blog post from Sarah... making me think this is Steve's first Duggar Wedding so sales of the Moody Books/Scheduling system must REALLY be down if Steve ventured there... gotta find those like-minded people to buy his outdated fundie crap.

They were at a "graduation" a few years back, too. I want to say Jinger & Joseph's, but I don't know if I'm remembering that right.

1 hour ago, BunnyBee said:

After catching up on the last thread I tried to go to Marci Dauer's Facebook page and all the pictures are gone! :my_cry:

@halcionne didn't you say you have some screen caps? Can you post them here of pm me?

Pickles stole a bunch of them and posted them here: https://www.facebook.com/Pickles4Truth/photos/a.1053476041417871.1073741916.269181913180625/1053478088084333/?type=3&theater

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived