IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: Love and Marriage

samurai_sarah

It looks like Jana someone may have added some lining material to the neckline of the bridesmaids' dresses?  All in all, very nice photos. I still think Jinger looked stunning.  

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jinger's dress also looks like some material was added underneath the lace in the neckline area.

I'm pleased that Jinger looks so happy even with Steve's awkward death cloud hanging over the festivities. The photos are beautiful, as always.

She looks really happy. I love her dress and I actually like the bridesmaids dresses. Except Jill needs to be toned way down. It's like wham! Have some neon lavender.

Also, that deep red looks especially lovely on Anna.

I think JB wore that shirt to match Michelle. Why these idiots always need to match their spouse....I don't know.

@ClaraOswin

https://www.instagram.com/jingernicolevuolo/

It was started 8 weeks ago, she only follows the official accounts of various Duggars(including a private Jana acct)/Bates' /Seewalds and Vuolos and all the pic descriptions are appropriately Jesusy.  It looks legit.  I actually wonder if it was initially private and she made it public after the wedding. 

1 hour ago, Mrs. Figg said:

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1120.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

So these are GORGEOUS pictures! There's just so much heart eyes about these pictures for me! Well except for the brides maids holding their bouquets down. It's like Jinger was the only one posing, and the others are just like " I'm putting my arm down and smiling.... When do we get food?" 

3 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Awww Jinger looks so happy and JB looks like such a doofus.

Jinger is so lucky that she doesn't take after The Holy Boob looks wise. Hopefully any future children will favour Jeremy or Meeeecheles families. Also hopefully the baldness gene will not affect any future sons. 

I really feel for the Duggar boys.

Mr G-S's cousin went bald at 19. Mr G-S in his 30,s. They both suit stubbly scalps but would have preferred to keep their once curly locks.

Photo of Jinger and her sister in wedding part...aaaaaand of course Josie. Lost girls probably were babysitting Izzy and Spurgie.

To me, a long train always says "this is how the woman will be from now on - tethered, and unable to walk without help".  It's not on the scale of foot binding, of course, but it's all about the woman having to stay still/only be able to get around with help (including going to the loo, and I say this as someone who had to help my sister by holding lots of her dress so she could use the loo on her wedding day, and that didn't even have a big train)/being worried all day that someone would step on it or damage it/have to have people work to make her look presentable for photos....  all of which is a pretty good metaphor for the life of a Fundy bride.... "Please don't step on me" etc etc

(Of course, lots of women have a long train that's detachable for the reception etc - but the symbolism stands, in my mind. YMMV of course!)

ETA This photo made me sad - all those books she's been denied, and how gutting that the nearest thing she's had to an education is getting married on a university campus...

The photos really are good, every on looks happy and Jinger is beautiful.

Not technical so can't snip just one photo. Apologies in advance, but why were Jeremy and his groomsmen playing one potato, two potato etc?:confused2:

15 minutes ago, JMO said:
@ClaraOswin
It was started 8 weeks ago, she only follows the official accounts of various Duggars(including a private Jana acct)/Bates' /Seewalds and Vuolos and all the pic descriptions are appropriately Jesusy.  It looks legit.  I actually wonder if it was initially private and she made it public after the wedding. 

I don't think this is real, they follow another Jinger account (why would she follow someone role playing her?) and also a really fake looking Jeremy one. Plus none of her family/bates/known Duggar friends follow her. I think they are just really good and faking it...

ETA: She's not following Jessa so I suspect that Jessa has blocked the account. Or Jill for that matter.

24 minutes ago, JMO said:

@ClaraOswin

I don't think that's her. Mainly because all of those photos were posted on 100% real Duggar pages and things first. And the captions just don't seem like her at all.

I hadn't heard about a Jana account.

1 minute ago, ClaraOswin said:

I don't think that's her. Mainly because all of those photos were posted on 100% real Duggar pages and things first.

I hadn't heard about a Jana account.

I don't think the Jana account the fake Jinger account is following is real either. The name was "Official Jana Duggar". i just can't see any of these kids using Official in their instagram name.

I think it's the real deal.  She also follows Tacos4Life and the Hartonos.  Not to mention Britton Felber, wasn't that her photographer?   And the dress maker.  Not to mention Huckabee.  The comments actually do seem real.  And Jill's instagram has "official" in it.   She is also following McKenzie Elizabeth Peters, who also has a private account and has as her avatar a picture of her in a bridesmaid's dress with Jinger.  Didn't we figure out that McKenzie was the unknown final bridesmaid? 

I think it's the real deal.  She also follows Tacos4Life and the Hartonos.  Not to mention Britton Felber, wasn't that her photographer?   And the dress maker.  Not to mention Huckabee.  The comments actually do seem real.  And Jill's instagram has "official" in it.   She is also following McKenzie Elizabeth Peters, who also has a private account and has as her avatar a picture of her in a bridesmaid's dress with Jinger.  Didn't we figure out that McKenzie was the unknown final bridesmaid? 

Yeah she was the unknown bridesmaid.

Anyone can make an account and follow all them people, what makes it look fake is that none of them follow her back. If it is her, her family don't know about it yet.

I am following a lot of those people too though. Anyone can follow anyone, for the most part (unless the account is private and you have to get permission first. But even then...some of these folks will allow anyone to follow them, it seems.)

I just can't see her saying some of these captions....

"That time when @USWeekly shared our story. #usweekly #engagement"

"Thanks for photobombing dad #19kids"

And then a photo like this....clearly swiped from somewhere else and not her phone...

Josie looks like she's going to a Greek themed dress up party.

Of course the lost girls are lost and not in that photo. :(

2 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I think they aren't in it because they weren't actually a part of the wedding.

I think that too, you IIRC you can see Jenni and I think Jordyn behind Michelle and the Lollipop Guild of Brotherly Ushers. And Josies dress would fit better for her being a flower girl than Jordyns floral dress. 

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Jinger is so lucky that she doesn't take after The Holy Boob looks wise. Hopefully any future children will favour Jeremy or Meeeecheles families. Also hopefully the baldness gene will not affect any future sons. 

I really feel for the Duggar boys.

Mr G-S's cousin went bald at 19. Mr G-S in his 30,s. They both suit stubbly scalps but would have preferred to keep their once curly locks.

If I remember this correctly you should look at a woman's father to get a prediction of her son's situation when it comes to male pattern baldness. Since JB has creepy hair but is not bald that would mean that Jinger's sons would have a very good chance of a full head of hair at JB's age (50?)

6 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

that's like my friend! she's norwegian and studied in australia, and is now back in norway. she now incorporates pavlovas into may 17th, but has said it is definitely becoming trendy to do in norway now.

Yup. Pavlova is definitely a thing here, especially for May 17th (our Constitution day). I'm not a big fan, but that's mostly because I'm lactose intolerant so cream is not my favorite thing.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived