IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: Love and Marriage

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, JMO said:

@ClaraOswin

https://www.instagram.com/jingernicolevuolo/

It was started 8 weeks ago, she only follows the official accounts of various Duggars(including a private Jana acct)/Bates' /Seewalds and Vuolos and all the pic descriptions are appropriately Jesusy.  It looks legit.  I actually wonder if it was initially private and she made it public after the wedding. 

This one has been brought up before. It's a fake. It also follows another Jinger Vuolo account, which I think is a pretty good giveaway. 

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So on the subject of Vegemite, I'm just gonna leave this here...

Spoiler

Choice lyrics include, "It tastes like sadness... it tastes like batteries... it tastes like asses. I cannot hold a man so close who spreads this cancer on his toast. It is the Vegemite, my darling, or it's me."

I predict Jinger and Jeremy will try it for TLC and look summarily disgusted.

ETA: This song has lots of naughty words so don't play it at work or near small impressionable children or at Thanksgiving dinner or in church or anything

2 hours ago, JMO said:

The pictures are beautiful.  One question, in the "sisters" photo, where are Jordyn and Jennie?  

I don't think there's anything wrong with Jinger featuring Josie, since she's in her buddy team. Remember how Jessa featured Jordyn? The buddies are in birth order: Jana-Hannie, Jill-Jenny, Jessa-Jordyn, Jinger-Josie.

If anything, it's nice that each of the lost girls gets a special day of their own. Well, except Jenny.

Jenny is out of luck, as usual.

2 hours ago, JMO said:

@ClaraOswin

https://www.instagram.com/jingernicolevuolo/

It was started 8 weeks ago, she only follows the official accounts of various Duggars(including a private Jana acct)/Bates' /Seewalds and Vuolos and all the pic descriptions are appropriately Jesusy.  It looks legit.  I actually wonder if it was initially private and she made it public after the wedding. 

It's not real

2 minutes ago, WhyNotJulie said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with Jinger featuring Josie, since she's in her buddy team. Remember how Jessa featured Jordyn? The buddies are in birth order: Jana-Hannie, Jill-Jenny, Jessa-Jordyn, Jinger-Josie.

If anything, it's nice that each of the lost girls gets a special day of their own. Well, except Jenny.

Josie was Jana's buddy and Hannie was Jinger's, so it's not exactly in birth order. I'm not sure why Jinger picked Josie and left out Jennifer and Jordyn...I wouldn't like to be one of only two sisters left out personally, but it's the bride's choice.

4 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Josie was Jana's buddy and Hannie was Jinger's

Are we 100% sure about this? I thought Jana was only taking care of Josie because she had the highest needs & Jana was the oldest / most responsible. 

There's more evidence that it does go in birth order -  James is Jill's, Justin is Jessa's... Jinger would then have Jackson, which means Hannie would go back up to Jana's, we know Jenny is Jill's, Jordyn is Jessa's, etc.

Josie was going to be Joy Anna's buddy until it was obvious that she needed a lot more help so it was never announced she was handed off to Jana, but Jana was almost always the one taking care of her.

7 minutes ago, WhyNotJulie said:

Are we 100% sure about this? I thought Jana was only taking care of Josie because she had the highest needs & Jana was the oldest / most responsible. 

There's more evidence that it does go in birth order -  James is Jill's, Justin is Jessa's... Jinger would then have Jackson, which means Hannie would go back up to Jana's, we know Jenny is Jill's, Jordyn is Jessa's, etc.

Well, here's what we're 100% sure of (this is from Michelle). 

Joshua, our 16 yo son, his buddy was Joseph... But now Joseph no longer needs a buddy Jana, my oldest daughter (14) has two buddies...she begged for the second buddy 4 yo Jason and then the new baby, Jackson awww Jill, my 13 yo daughter, has two buddies...Joy-Anna (almost 7) and James (3). Joy thinks that James is her buddy and Jill is just her assistant to help with James!:) And then Jessa, 12, has two buddies (Jeremiah, one of the twins, who's five and Justin, the one and a half year old). And of course Jeremiah thinks Jessa is just his assistant to help him take care of Justin. LOL! And then Jinger, our 10 yo, has one buddy: Jedidiah, the other twin (5) I really like that buddy idea And then John-David (14), twin to Jana, his buddy is Josiah, who is 8...but Josiah's old enough that he doesn't really need a buddy any longer. I think that covered everyone!

Oh FFS we need a damned flow chart diagram just to figure out which Kidult has to raise which lost girl/lost boy! When really IT SHOULD BE EFFING MICHELLE. *head slam*

53 minutes ago, WhyNotJulie said:

I don't think Josie was ever in Jinger's buddy team. I remember at the time, they skipped over Jinger and Jana/Jill took on Josie. I think perhaps Josie was seen as too fragile for Jinger?

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

The pictures are lovely. Jeez that train is something else. I'm just saying if I ever get married, there would definitely be no train like that because it would be brown or green or some other unappetizing colour by the end of it. 

they are very similar to Jessa's pictures - not original except for the red doors which I said would be wonderful to photograph 

so if everything was free and they didn't have to publicly pick anything out for the wedding hence the wedding tonight 

why pose for the wedding cake taste test? 

11 minutes ago, nst said:

why pose for the wedding cake taste test? 

Filler material for TLC?? Seriously their show is just rehashed rubbish and stuff we already know!

6 hours ago, Casserole said:

Have the Maxwells always attend Duggar weddings and just stayed quiet about it? Arkansas is quite a hike and they'd either leave the kidults behind or take them which seems like it would be cause for an *exciting* blog post from Sarah... making me think this is Steve's first Duggar Wedding so sales of the Moody Books/Scheduling system must REALLY be down if Steve ventured there... gotta find those like-minded people to buy his outdated fundie crap.

Besides for at least one previous wedding, we had Teri Maxwell at a graduation party w/ some of the girls (Josiah's) and Steve w/ the girls at Jinger and Joseph's. I think which girls were there were ID'd in the episode thread itself if I recall correctly.

There's video from Joseph's in this thread:

I don't get why it's modest to sew skin-colored material underneath lace. People will still think they're looking at your skin so it's not going to stop any impure thoughts (not that I think lace even stirs up impure thoughts to begin with)

How old is Jenny now? It might just have been that she's a little too old to be a flower girl, and Jinger then decided not to include Jordyn so Jenny wasn't completely left out on her own.

In any case, I also believe that Josie is Jana's buddy and Hannie was Jinger's. It's possible Hannie was Jana's buddy at one point and then got switched after Josie was born and needed the extra care. 

even on Jinger's wedding episode Michelle's gotta make something about Josie

good god does Jeremy even know any of these groom's men? they are all acting like they've never met before. John's acting like he's been beamed on Earth from space for the very first time, I've never seen such a somber reaction to funny socks before

43 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I don't get why it's modest to sew skin-colored material underneath lace. People will still think they're looking at your skin so it's not going to stop any impure thoughts (not that I think lace even stirs up impure thoughts to begin with)

Because it sounds more modest on paper, even if in reality it looks identical once you're 5 feet away. Still, anything's better than Michelle's modest vow renewal dress! 

Jill's got that envious look in her green lined eye. She wants so bad to be the Mother of the Bride or Groom in a Duggar wedding. That has got to be her peak.

I caught a small clip of the ceremony, and I have to say, I love that Chuck included advice to Jeremy to listen to his wife's wise council during the ceremony.  I know it's still a patriarchy, but man does that fly in the face of so much of what you see with these people. 

1 hour ago, eleanora3 said:

And the full wedding invitation...all courtesy of tumblr

15032112_306420519751391_6690716325378968432_n.jpg

I'm going to be shocked if this wedding wasn't a portfolio wedding....

1 hour ago, srosieb827 said:

I caught a small clip of the ceremony, and I have to say, I love that Chuck included advice to Jeremy to listen to his wife's wise council during the ceremony.  I know it's still a patriarchy, but man does that fly in the face of so much of what you see with these people. 

Yeah. I actually really liked that part too. It gave me a bit of hope that things may be a little more balanced.

First time I have tuned in in ages...mostly because it was following OutDaughtered and I was too lazy to set down the crochet to find the remote...but I did enjoy that part of the service.

1 hour ago, srosieb827 said:

Not really any different than what we've heard from them before.  Listen to your wife, but the man makes the final decision.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived