IGNORED

3 Trump: Parables, Politics, Panic

SpoonfulOSugar

OMG, Drumpf, "she's not nice". Are we in third grade? He is such an idiot.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he just say that Rosie deserved the treatment she got? Out loud? With words?

And he didn't want to be a dick to Hillary cos not nice? Seriously?

Just now, Destiny said:

Did he just say that Rosie deserved the treatment she got? Out loud? With words?

And he didn't want to be a dick to Hillary cos not nice? Seriously?

Keyword: loud

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

OMG, Drumpf, "she's not nice". Are we in third grade? He is such an idiot.

Total idiot. Randomly bringing up how much he hates Rosie O'Donnell? Yeah, total moron. 

Did he actually listen to the question? cos spoiler alert: it had nothing to do with deportations.

STOP FUCKING TOUCHING HER!

Just now, VelociRapture said:

That wasn't a debate. That was 90 minutes of Hillary clubbing a defenseless baby seal to death. :pb_lol:

Naw, baby seals are cute. She was stomping on a spider or something.

Whew. I think I need to take my dog out for a nice long walk to burn off some of this anger.

I think Hillary did a good job of staying on message and not letting him derail her. She managed to bait him several times and show he's an idiot. Not that it matters to his core supporters.

Just now, Destiny said:

Naw, baby seals are cute. She was stomping on a spider or something.

I was thinking of a snake.

OK, back to TCM where I can relive decades past. Lamaze is not just for childbirth :)  Breathe.

My final (prolly not, but I am trying at least) commentary on Trump's demeanor: at one point in my life, I was paid well to PLAY A ROLE.  That meant, behaving in a "presidential manner" and "above reproach" and not spouting off (when I really, really wanted to!) At times, it was hard and I wanted to interrupt the "other side."  Heck, at times, I wanted to strangle my corporate "moderator."  End game: I knew what role I was in, and did it.

Trump cannot do that in a 90 minute debate, and I doubt his ability to maintain his "role" in a crisis.

Such is our national leader's role.  Even if inside you wanna scream, and pout, and insult, you cannot.  The US Pres the leader of the free world (such as it is).  Trump cannot get over his ego enough to be able to just PLAY A ROLE and act accordingly.

Thanks to our wonderful FJ peeps for making this debate a night to remember (and try to forget, on some level.)  Smart peeps abound around here :)

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

LOL CNN just said out loud that Trump has a casual relationship with the truth.

Clearly, he used a condom, 'cause it bounced right off of him.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived