IGNORED

Michael and Brandon Keilen

SpoonfulOSugar

12 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I'm sure there are many who have this issue but I remember in the honeymoon episode how eager Michael was to get back to their room. She said she needed to rest and gave him a look like it's not really rest she wanted.:kitty-wink:

I am in no way saying that this must be the problem for them, if any, just that it is possible and shouldn't be dismissed as impossible. I personally think that at this point the most likely scenario is that they just haven't timed everything right and haven't gotten pregnant because of that or that she might have had an early miscarriage at some point and chosen not to say anything about it in public which I totally understand, I would not feel comfortable with everyone knowing I had a miscarriage. Miscarriages are very common and might not mean anything with regards to problems with fertility but repeated ones might be a problem. If that is the case like with Erin she could hopefully get treatment and like Erin carry babies to term. 

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael's latest IG post reminds me of a cover of a supernatural young adult romance novel for some reason.

Michael's latest IG post reminds me of a cover of a supernatural young adult romance novel for some reason.

LMAO it does! It's the moon, I think. I'm calling it: Brandon's a werewolf.

11 hours ago, season of life said:

It does!

I think it's weird looking, too. They're standing so far apart, it looks awkward imo

On 18.11.2016 at 9:31 AM, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

All the married girls have gone to the family OBGYN, I don't see why Michael wouldn't. 

You are probably right. I didn't remember that the girls were shown going to the family Obgyn. I hope she has found a supportive new doctor in Chicago who she feels comfortable with.

Hahah it does look the cover of a young adult supernatural romance novel. And yes they are awkwardly far apart. 

22 hours ago, habert said:

It does!

I think it's weird looking, too. They're standing so far apart, it looks awkward imo

I think it's perhaps because with the lighting they're trying to capture the silhouettes. Therefore if they were closer together you might just end up seeing one big mushy shape.

I am going to say it. I really like the picture. I would do something like that just because it's so different. I would hang it on my wall. It reminds me of Twilight. I hate all things Twilight but I love this. 

On 11/19/2016 at 5:54 AM, elliha said:

I am in no way saying that this must be the problem for them, if any, just that it is possible and shouldn't be dismissed as impossible.

Both vaginismus and erectile dysfunction (did a paragraph on this in a paper a few years ago so I don't guarantee that these links are still active:

Erectile Dysfunction. (2011, December 6). Retrieved from University of California, Santa Barbara SexInfo Online: Sexual Dysfunction in Males

Sexual Dysfunction in Males. (2011, December 6). Retrieved from Cleveland Clinic: http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/Sexual_Dysfunction/hic_Sexual_Dysfunction_in_Males.aspx

Viniker, D. (2011, December 6). Vaginismus - Female Sexual Problem - Female Sexual Dysfunction. Retrieved from To Women's Health: http://2womenshealth.com/Vaginismus.htm

3 hours ago, LawsonBatesEgo said:

Maybe it's time someone tells Michael (and Alyssa) that you can disable comments on instagram if you want..... 

But then they wouldn't know about all the people praying for them! What would they do? 

No grace period for fundie kidults including the married ones. I am with @VelociRapture on this. Fuck that noise, their beliefs are horrendous, and their actions are worse (voting for Drumpf). Nobody has had a perfect upbringing, some of us had to adult early with little to no preparation. No grace period for us. To hell with them all, supposedly so holy while voting for the devil incarnate. They have no empathy for other human beings not in their club. I'm going to barf up my lunch now. They all make me so sick.

Michael (or Brandon) updated their instagram with a pic of their Thanksgiving celebration with Brandon's family (whom I've never seen before).

Sidebar: Happy holidays, American FJers

In-laws are a treasure, I'm sure many people would disagree with that one but that's besides the point. Looks like they had a good Thanksgiving. 

On November 25, 2016 at 1:07 PM, seraaa said:

Michael (or Brandon) updated their instagram with a pic of their Thanksgiving celebration with Brandon's family (whom I've never seen before).

Sidebar: Happy holidays, American FJers

Brandon's Mom's hair... WTF is up with it? It was all weird in  the engagement episode and the wedding episode. Someone please help her out. 

If I enlarge the photo it looks like the handles of a wheelchair or walking frame.  Might be an elderly relative.

16 hours ago, divadivine said:

Brandon's Mom's hair... WTF is up with it? It was all weird in  the engagement episode and the wedding episode. Someone please help her out. 

Omg i know! I remember when they were a'courtin and they all met up over pizza? and her hair had me doing a double-take. 

It's like a chinchilla living on top of the woman's head. I can't figure it out! 

39 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

It's like a chinchilla living on top of the woman's head. I can't figure it out! 

A chinchilla :text-lol:! That's amazing. Well summed up too.  

23 hours ago, Percy said:

Is the person between Mr and Mrs in a wheelchair?

I thought it was a baby or toddler in one of those high chairs that clips onto the table at first. Looking closer, it doesn't appear to be clipped on, but it still seems like some kind of toddler's high chair to me.

tumblr_oh5yspX0jj1uipssao1_500.png

Michael has the patience of a saint. I mean, is there anyway to *not* take someone saying "You look pregnant" when you aren't as an insult?

At this point Michael could post a picture of a turd and she would still get loads of comments saying "OMG ARE YOU PREGNANT. DOES THIS PIC SIGNIFY NEW LIFE"

Yeesh seriously this makes me feel bad for her. I cant believe she is still graciously answering that question for these idiotic leg humpers. She really shouldnt feel she needs to continually address it. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived