IGNORED

Casey Anthony Attempts a Photography Business

roddma

The woman was found not guilty.  Whether or not she actually not guilty is now immaterial.  She is innocent in the eyes of the law, and deserves to rebuild her life without being hounded at every turn. 

Any person can choose not to hire her because they think she is a murderer.  They can also choose not to hire her because she is a woman, white, they don't like her haircut, or her prices are outrageous.  That is all fine and the choice of the client.

But I can not get behind the people who are determined to destroy this woman.   It is mob justice, and one step short of finding the nearest tree and a length of rope (which I am sure plenty of people would be delighted to do, judging by the comments I see).   Agree or don't with the verdict, but it still stands.

This from someone who thinks she is guilty as heck, and that she was very fortunate to get an overzealous prosecutor and good defense team. 

The jury could have found her guilty of second degree murder, which would not have resulted in the death penalty. They were given multiple options for convictions regarding Caylee's death and chose none of them. I actually don't think any of it weighed heavily on them. From the interviews they gave, it was clear they were either incapable of critical thinking, lazy, or both. I think it was both. And I've never said that about any other jury. The trial was lost the day that particular combination of people was chosen, and that's a damn shame.

I joined a true crime forum when she murdered her child. I still believe she did.

I for one would be happy if she never knew one moment of peace ever again. She is a heartless bitch that not once shed a tear for her kid.

She might as well become a plural wife somewhere in Dumbfuck Alaska (state chosen at random, no offense to folks from Alaska, mmkay???)

On 30/05/2016 at 7:25 AM, Geechee Girl said:
The mention of her brings up so many memories. As someone who participated in the outreach to locate Caylee, I feel duped and betrayed. She preyed the public's trust and goodwill.

I reckon she needs to work, but I'm not here for it. The only thing worse would be her joining up with George Zimmerman for a reality show. 

Or join a brothel somewhere. Or sell her kidneys. Or whatever makes her the most.miserable.

Hugs to you for participating in the efforts to find Caylee. That poor baby girl. Loved by so many, just not there one who birthed her.

3 hours ago, Evangeline said:

The jury could have found her guilty of second degree murder, which would not have resulted in the death penalty. They were given multiple options for convictions regarding Caylee's death and chose none of them. I actually don't think any of it weighed heavily on them. From the interviews they gave, it was clear they were either incapable of critical thinking, lazy, or both. I think it was both. And I've never said that about any other jury. The trial was lost the day that particular combination of people was chosen, and that's a damn shame.

Jeff Ashton pretty much says the same thing in his book.  The jury really lost sight of Caylee and were in a hurry to get the trial over with.  Wasn't there one juror who was supposed to go on a cruise within days of the trial?  That juror should have been struck and it should not have counted as one of the prosecution's jury strikes.  

18 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

Jeff Ashton pretty much says the same thing in his book.  The jury really lost sight of Caylee and were in a hurry to get the trial over with.  Wasn't there one juror who was supposed to go on a cruise within days of the trial?  That juror should have been struck and it should not have counted as one of the prosecution's jury strikes.  

Yes, there a cruise or something. I have a lot of respect for that judge. I thought he was very fair. But yes, he should have just let that juror go. There were at least a few who just weren't willing to put in the work.

Archived