IGNORED

Ken Alexander thinks molestation/incest are totally normal ~ Always Learning

7 hours ago, Tiger Lily said:

What's amazing to me is how open he is with his views -- views that could affect his business detrimentally.  I can't figure out if he's just plain stupid or so arrogant he feels that nothing can touch (no pun intended) him.

I'm sure that continuously riding the Horse of Truth tends to distort one's perception of reality. Being always right ain't easy and you must sacrifice something to obtain it. Unfortunately Ken  sacrificed his grip on reality. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, TeaGrannie said:

So hard to say. I'm just starting to learn about Ken Alexander, the orthodontic consultant, who believes molestation and/or incest are no big deal. I did see the old threads when he came to the boards and requested members stop calling his wife a monster so he is obviously aware of the internets power yet totally disregards it. 

In another thread, the Lori/Ken archive was linked to, so have fun falling down the Alexander Rabbit hole to learn even more about Ken Alexander, the orthodontic consultant from California who thinks molestation and incest are totes normal, and his wife, Lori Alexander, whom some have called a monster.

I wonder if Ken's, the orthodontic consultant from California who thinks incest is normal, kids knows his views. I'd fear for my kids safety if I married into that.

I'd like to suggest changing the "totes" to "totally" in the thread title to give the link a little more credibilty when potential customers research Ken Alexander, the California orthodontist consultation who considers molestation and incest normal. To me "totes" is silky kid slang and takes away from the gravity of the issue. 

And it's a GRAVE issue, Kenny boy. You think incest is normal and common. You think people should just "get over it". You, sir, are a bad person.

I wonder if Ken Alexander's, the orthodontic consultant from California who thinks incest is normal, kids knows his views. I'd fear for my kids safety if I married into that.

Ugh, sorry. Was trying to edit my previous post.

I don't post very often, but this thread about Ken Alexander the orthodontics consultant from California who thinks molestation and incest are normal is very upsetting to me. I would never  let a child or grandchild anywhere near this excremental.  Does he also think that if we don't make a big deal about cancer, the patient won't be sick?

12 hours ago, Aunt Bee said:

I don't post very often, but this thread about Ken Alexander the orthodontics consultant from California who thinks molestation and incest are normal is very upsetting to me. I would never  let a child or grandchild anywhere near this excremental.  Does he also think that if we don't make a big deal about cancer, the patient won't be sick?

Perhaps if we don't make a fuss over crooked teeth, fixing them won't "feel" so necessary! After all, in many countries, crooked teeth are normal and common in lots of families. Don't play the victim over that overbite. It's all how you respond to it.

2 hours ago, Hisey said:

Perhaps if we don't make a fuss over crooked teeth, fixing them won't "feel" so necessary! After all, in many countries, crooked teeth are normal and common in lots of families. Don't play the victim over that overbite. It's all how you respond to it.

Isn't vanity a sin anyway? Couldn't you argue that assisting in a sin is a sin itself? 

On 6/1/2016 at 0:23 PM, theinvisiblegirl said:

In another thread, the Lori/Ken archive was linked to, so have fun falling down the Alexander Rabbit hole to learn even more about Ken Alexander, the orthodontic consultant from California who thinks molestation and incest are totes normal, and his wife, Lori Alexander, whom some have called a monster.

I advise just taking a rescue ferret with you from the get go.  You will definitely need refreshments and snacks just to get through Ken's wall o' text.  Good luck!

9 hours ago, Curious said:

I advise just taking a rescue ferret with you from the get go.  You will definitely need refreshments and snacks just to get through Ken's wall o' text.  Good luck!

Cognac is feeling a bit under the weather, but Grappa is good and ready to go.

I will shout if ferrets are required for rescue. :ferret:

I'm not interested in reading Ken's trash, but I am interested in justice for victims. So, Ken Alexander, the orthodontic consultant from California, I hope your license to practice is revoked, and you are never allowed near children again.

14 hours ago, 16strong said:

I'm not interested in reading Ken's trash, but I am interested in justice for victims. So, Ken Alexander, the orthodontic consultant from California, I hope your license to practice is revoked, and you are never allowed near children again.

Ken is not an orthodontist and I don't think his work brings him near children.

Just wanted to reiterate what Curious and Samira_Catlover said upthread.  To all the victims, thank you for sharing your stories.  Your bravery humbles me.  It was never your fault.  The persons who did something to you are at fault.  And  Ken Alexander, an orthodontic consultant in California, that thinks molestation and incest are normal and okay, is at fault for basically assisting abusers with his vile opinions.

3 hours ago, Hisey said:

Ken is not an orthodontist and I don't think his work brings him near children.

No, it doesn't, which considering what he wrote on Lori's blog and then hastily deleted, is clearly a good thing.

Anyone else notice that Ken has been extremely quiet on said blog lately? :think:

7 hours ago, Hisey said:

It can't really be deleted completely. There's screen capture and the wayback machine.

Unfortunately, no one here screen capped it (for which I've been kicking myself in the arse daily), and it hasn't appeared on the wayback machine yet, either. But I live in hope.

On 5/22/2016 at 1:39 PM, refugee said:

I have begun to wonder if it is more prevalent in the hyper-fundie population, and if so, why? Is it because of the type of people who are attracted to the fundie lifestyle, or is it a result of fundie teachings and attitude towards sex, or is it a combination of sorts, or is there some other reason?

I can't think of how a scientific study would be possible, though, considering the subject matter.

Catholic, Fundamentalist Christian Muslim Jewish all the authoritarian religions seem to have a high incidence of sexual abuse.

3 hours ago, Loveday said:

Unfortunately, no one here screen capped it (for which I've been kicking myself in the arse daily), and it hasn't appeared on the wayback machine yet, either. But I live in hope.

I screencapped it.

4 hours ago, Hisey said:

I screencapped it.

:bow-yellow::bow-blue::bow-yellow::bow-blue::bow-yellow:

You are my new favorite person ever. 

On 6/9/2016 at 4:47 PM, Loveday said:

:bow-yellow::bow-blue::bow-yellow::bow-blue::bow-yellow:

You are my new favorite person ever. 

FJ is like an elephant, we never forget ;)

7 hours ago, Curious said:

FJ is like an elephant, we never forget ;)

That's very high on the list of things I love about FJ. :my_heart:

Do you think, if Ken Alexander, the orthodontic consultant from California who thinks molestation and incest are normal, might end up seeing this and might make another FJ appearance?

1 minute ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

Do you think, if Ken Alexander, the orthodontic consultant from California who thinks molestation and incest are normal, might end up seeing this and might make another FJ appearance?

I live in hope. I need the entertainment, television is terrible lately. :pb_lol:

Ken got his ass handed to him the first time he came here.  I wonder if he'd chance it again?

It would be great fun though.

Archived