IGNORED

Ken Alexander thinks molestation/incest are totally normal ~ Always Learning

It's worth noting that when you Google Lori Alexander's name, the first 5 things that pop up are:

Always Learning, FJ, FJ (again), GOMI, and Spiritual Sounding Board (in that order).

When you Google Ken Alexander orthodontics, FJ pops up number 6 and 7.  When you Google Ken Alexander California, FJ is number 5.  

Crazy.  And in spite of it all, Ken thinks it's a good idea to take to the net and blather on about what a great success caning is.  *smh*

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I split the caning discussion off into it's own thread.  I think that one deserves separate attention, as much as this one where Ken Alexander things molestation and incest are perfectly normal.

Lori Alexander 2014:

Our country has become more and more unsafe as we move farther and farther away from punishing criminals with pain and children with spankings.

I can see Ken and Lori setting up their own internment camp for wayward teens and reaching record levels of abuse for the Lord.

On 6/13/2016 at 10:47 AM, theinvisiblegirl said:

Do you think, if Ken Alexander, the orthodontic consultant from California who thinks molestation and incest are normal, might end up seeing this and might make another FJ appearance?

I would find that highly entertaining. I don't think we've become more agreeable to changing to suit him. In fact he might be dismayed to find out how many new members are here and learning about how many horrible things he and Lori believe in. 

I'm currently reading those old threads. My husband was a little concerned for my with my random outbursts of laughter but he now recognizes them as FreeJinger related, lol.

I don't think Ken had too much fun during his last visit.  I'm sure he's not used to women that don't hang on his every word, so it was a shock for him that we'd expect him to actually back up his claims and not just use because the bible says so.

10 hours ago, Curious said:

I don't think Ken had too much fun during his last visit.  I'm sure he's not used to women that don't hang on his every word, so it was a shock for him that we'd expect him to actually back up his claims and not just use because the bible says so.

Yeah, he made it very obvious that he's not used to women who think.

Lori and Ken Alexander, Always Learning. Scratch that. Lori and Ken Alexander, Always Stomach Churning.

No, no, no! Ken and Lori Alexander are fucking evil monsters!

37 minutes ago, Koala said:

Some of these comments are a bit scary.

I just wanted to say that I saw this topic on the main page before clicking into Quiverfull Of Snark and it said "Ken Alexander thinks moles..."

And I couldn't wait to get in here and read what he had to say about moles. Are they ugly and disfiguring and a woman should have them removed to keep her countenance lovely? Are they actually super sexy?

36 minutes ago, FJismyheadship said:

I just wanted to say that I saw this topic on the main page before clicking into Quiverfull Of Snark and it said "Ken Alexander thinks moles..."

And I couldn't wait to get in here and read what he had to say about moles. Are they ugly and disfiguring and a woman should have them removed to keep her countenance lovely? Are they actually super sexy?

Or even better ... 

Spoiler

mole2.jpg

Personally, I think they're pretty cute.

12 minutes ago, polecat said:

Or even better ... 

Hide contents

mole2.jpg

Personally, I think they're pretty cute.

Yes, those kinds of moles too! They are pretty adorable.

1 hour ago, Koala said:

He'd probably send you to Lori, who would advise you to remove the moles with black salve.  

The body kind or the animal kind? Or both?

I think Ken could use some of that black salve in certain places.

Ken is a disgusting piece of shit.

"Men cannot be men anymore around their wife. Any male dominance that a woman mistakes for abuse becomes a threat, so men don't even try to tame their shew. And the sad part is so many wives wishing their husbands would stop being such a wimp as they read their love novels of days when men were real men around the women they loved. Protecting them, treating them with respect, but not letting them get away with their bad behavior forever without showing some male dominance. Male dominance that causes no harm and ends in great make up sex because the wife deep down wants her husband to take control when she is feeling out of control. Showing strength in a playful way, not in a threatening way. Those days are gone because of political correctness and a segment of feminists that wish to emasculate men seeing a man's strength as a threat to a woman instead of a complement to her femininity."

12 hours ago, Koala said:

He'd probably send you to Lori, who would advise you to remove the moles with black salve.  

I actually almost downvoted you for that, and then I realized I'd be downvoting YOU not Ken. 

If real life were like FJ, Ken would be walking around with a giant red down arrow over his head.

2 hours ago, love2scrap said:

Ken is a disgusting piece of shit.

"Men cannot be men anymore around their wife. Any male dominance that a woman mistakes for abuse becomes a threat, so men don't even try to tame their shew. And the sad part is so many wives wishing their husbands would stop being such a wimp as they read their love novels of days when men were real men around the women they loved. Protecting them, treating them with respect, but not letting them get away with their bad behavior forever without showing some male dominance. Male dominance that causes no harm and ends in great make up sex because the wife deep down wants her husband to take control when she is feeling out of control. Showing strength in a playful way, not in a threatening way. Those days are gone because of political correctness and a segment of feminists that wish to emasculate men seeing a man's strength as a threat to a woman instead of a complement to her femininity."

He and Lori really need to keep their sexual roleplay/fantasies within the privacy of their home and not publicly displayed on the internet. :my_dodgy:

On 6/18/2016 at 7:41 AM, usedtobenice said:

Lori and Ken Alexander, Always Learning. Scratch that. Lori and Ken Alexander, Always Stomach Churning.

I know this has been pointed out before (and maybe many times before), but that "Always Learning" gets me every time. As in the bible verse about the women who go from house to house, always learning but never coming to a knowledge of truth. (2 Tim 3:7)

Looked it up just now and Bible Hub has this to say:

Evil in the Last Days
6They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, 7always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth. They are depraved in mind and disqualified from the faith.…

Doesn't that just sound like Lori (and Ken)?

4 hours ago, love2scrap said:

Quoth Ken:

Or, here's a thought, Ken - maybe every husband doesn't consider his non-doormat wife to be a "shrew".  (Not to defend Lori.)  Maybe, just maybe, there are men out there who don't find their masculinity challenged any time their wife is using her brain instead of being walked on.  Maybe actual strong manly men LIKE having a wife who is also dependable and strong.

And this whole "women want men to take control when they feel out of control" thing makes me puke. 

1 hour ago, refugee said:

I know this has been pointed out before (and maybe many times before), but that "Always Learning" gets me every time. As in the bible verse about the women who go from house to house, always learning but never coming to a knowledge of truth. (2 Tim 3:7)

Looked it up just now and Bible Hub has this to say:

Evil in the Last Days
6They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, 7always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth. They are depraved in mind and disqualified from the faith.…

Doesn't that just sound like Lori (and Ken)?

i and bbm -- Her blog is quite aptly named, isn't it?

Archived