IGNORED

The Deadliest Catch

Arete

Hello, my name is Arete, and I watch The Deadliest Catch.  Been watching it for 12 seasons.  You couldn't pry the screen out of my hands when it's on.  

Edgar Hansen is the man.

Am I going to be asked to turn in my ovaries?:kitty-shifty:

My name is Spoon, and I am only partially addicted to Deadliest Catch.

It's not been the same since Phil died. :(  I tend to catch it in re-runs.

Last night I told Mr. Spoon to choose between Frozen and Deadliest Catch . . . and then we agreed there wasn't that much difference - both cold, lots of ice, and twirling and singing  . . . . 

I've also been a fan of the show, and it's good that Phil's son is trying to keep the family fishing tradition going on. For me, the funniest thing was crab fart bubbles.

I've always had a soft spot for Josh Harris, but I have to say I haven't been too impressed with him since he bought the boat (and now has had to sell a majority share to investors?  I don't see him learning the engine room, I barely see him driving the boat.

I want to see the person who told his dying father "don't be stupid dad, you were the best father I could ever have.  There's nothing to be sorry about".  There was, but Josh brushed it off with such generosity that Phil was able to die in peace.  Where did that young man go?

Archived