IGNORED

Amish Refuse to Display Reflectors

doggie

The Amish don't believe in having their pic taken so I imagine they were very uncomfortable for that reason. It's probably the first and only time their pic has ever been taken. They believe pictures are graven images and they are breaking the ten commandments. Also I don't think they trim their beards - it would be prideful to do so.

The Amish don't believe in having their pic taken so I imagine they were very uncomfortable for that reason. It's probably the first and only time their pic has ever been taken. They believe pictures are graven images and they are breaking the ten commandments. Also I don't think they trim their beards - it would be prideful to do so.

TBH, arrest pics are uncomfortable no matter who you are. You should see mine.

These guys, while obviously not happy, at least aren't doing the gangsta pose where you kind of sneer into the camera. I too am intrigued by why they are so short because I imagined Amish people would eat a healthy diet and be tall?

Oh thank goodness someone has finally spoken out for teh defrauding triangles. As everyone knows triangles (especially the orange ones) point DIRECTLY to (and if you squint - look just like ) a woman's naughty bits. Think of the children! As the KJV of the Bible clearly tells us: first come the triangles and then the octagons and the next thing you know: your sons are prancing down the street in garters and heels and your daughters are shucking off their frumpers for any Tom, Dick and Harry!! *clutches pearls and reaches for the smelling salts*

Your logic is impeccable. :dance:

I think some of their facial hair was removed for the mug shots.

I wonder how they reconcile their abhorrence of orange and other colors when their creator clearly loved colors. Do they avoid looking at sunsets and sunrises? Consider a field of wildflowers to be immodest? Even vegetable gardens--you can't get much more defrauding than a squash blossom.

Archived