IGNORED

Divine Betrothal?

emesbe

Emotional purity? It's not enough for a girl to be restricted from even hugging a guy she is going to marry, and have a fully-intact hymen (pardon the bluntness), but now she has to be emotionally pure? Damn, I can't keep up with these people. Just when I think that the pearly white gates are in my reach (okay by their standard it's a pretty far stretch hahah) , I find out that I also was supposed to keep my heart pure. I guess my boyfriend shouldn't have defrauded my heart. Damn him.

Good thing I don't need to be judged by these poor wackos. :lol:

It looks to me like he is sort of doing the same thing as lots of career-oriented people his age....finding ways to work himself up the corporate ladder and further his career. The more extreme and crazy his courtship is, the better for his future career as Another Religious Guy Who Tells Everyone What To Do.

Emotional purity? It's not enough for a girl to be restricted from even hugging a guy she is going to marry, and have a fully-intact hymen (pardon the bluntness), but now she has to be emotionally pure?

At this rate, they'll end up like Pod People and are only to be released from the pod right before the wedding.

No homeschooling. She went to the Baptist Academy that was part of their church. It doesn't say where he went but he was raised in a non-religious home by a single Mom who worked 2 jobs. He became a Christian at age 18.

Nell

Yeah, sadly, I don't think this is about a homeschool fail but a 'not paying attention in class' fail paired with not reading much. I see that 'should of/would of' crap all over my facebook from people with COLLEGE EDUCATIONS.

Archived