IGNORED

Pastor’s Pregnant Wife Killed in Home Invasion (Indianapolis)

DomWackTroll

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a grandchild involved, so I'm sure the in-laws feel they have to tread lightly so as to not lose contact with him. 

Too true, but I cannot imagine having to stand by silently while listening to such terrible stuff, no matter what one's beliefs are.

So God made those guys murder her?

They just did a favor to God?

Why are they in jail?

If God wanted her dead, why didn't God just smite her or give her a stroke or something, why ruin the lives of a couple of perfectly good criminals by making them murderers?

On December 2, 2015 at 7:34 AM, DomWackTroll said:

One person responded that he forgot "well-loved." 

"Well-read"? Not insulting at all. Anyway, overall creepy post. 

Maybe he didn't do it (he creeps me out though), but he's using her murder/death to get his 15 minutes of fame, and further his agenda and that's just 16 kinds of fucked up. Doesn't mean he was involved but it does mean he's an asshole and a creep.

18 hours ago, GodsKnickers said:

Doesn't mean he was involved but it does mean he's an asshole and a creep.

It's still so many unanswered questions. I would like the police to state how the alleged intruder got in and out since there were no signs of forced entry. Were any foreign fingerprints found inside? Religious assholes and creeps are the worse, because they easily delude themselves into thinking that God needs their help...could he have done God a favor by engineering his wife's death? The jury is still out on this, but so far this whole thing doesn't pass the smell test for me.

On December 1, 2015 at 6:47 PM, FakePigtails said:

I've been staying out of this because there's too little proof to me of the husband being guilty, despite his odd behavior. Some people just react differently. There really are explanations, including for the long conversation - who hasn't gotten caught up with a good call? However, the time in the car caught my eye since at that time of year and that early in the day it's rarely warm in the Midwest and sure enough, according to Wolfram Alpha it was at most about 40 degrees at the time he was sitting there on the phone. That's an awfully long time to run the engine and at least in the cars I've driven (read: older), cold seeps in pretty fast if they're not running.

I don't want to rain more hurt on someone grieving, but that's a lot of coincidences.

yes I agree. I thought he was just a messed up fun die but as more comes out I think he's looking more guilty. That poor little boy. :(

Whatever the truth about Amanda Blackburn's murder, people seem to be losing sympathy quickly for Davey Blackburn.

Not everyone is happy with Indiana Pastor Davey Blackburn's sharing his murdered wife's private thoughts from her journal on social media, and they are letting him and the public know about it....

The post has been liked just 86 times out of his 3,663 followers on Twitter, at the time of this article, and while a small number have shared their appreciation for revealing the thoughts of his late wife, some felt he went too far and thought the post was self-serving.

While Twitter user Ellie Keller commented, "Needed this encouragement today. What a great reminder that the Lord always knows what's best! Thank you for sharing!"

Wendy McClelland in reply to Blackburn's post wrote, "Why would you share your wife's PRIVATE journal entries? Let them comfort you but allow her some privacy even in death."

I watched a couple of the videos--ignoring the murder, what kind of person would go to a church where this guy preached the pointless, 7th grade locker room sort of BS "sermons"   The douchebaggery is strong with this one.

I am horrified that this is the crap my college age nephews may be coming in contact with...

20 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Pastor Davey Blackburn's sharing his murdered wife's private thoughts from her journal on social media, 

Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with this guy? If she had wanted her thoughts on social media, she would have done it herself instead of writing them in her journal.  That's so disrespectful, I can't even...

What an asshole.  This is so disrespectful.  Sometimes I really hate social media.  People don't value privacy anymore.

That's so gross, I would HATE if my husband shared my private thoughts with everyone. He's exploiting his dead wife and that isn't okay.

"Pastor" Davey shares his dead wife's journal entries, even as he acknowledges that she didn't like for anyone to read them. 

What an arrogant asshole. 

His apparent lack of grief, his exploitation of his wife's death by t-shirt selling at the funeral, his lack of mentioning any concern for the mother-less state of his child, with his ONLY public sentiment involving him and his massive ego certainly all seem to be the  actions of a guilty person....whatever that guilt may be. 

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Tell me he didn't really sell t-shirts at her funeral. 

It's more accurate to say Davey commissioned his cousin to make 2600 shirts for people to wear to his wife's funeral.....I believe I remember reading he was selling them for that purpose. They are now being sold to help Davey with his expenses. 

I will look for a link. 

Just now, Beb said:

It's more accurate to say Davey commissioned his cousin to make 2600 shirts for people to wear to his wife's funeral.....I believe I remember reading he was selling them for that purpose. They are now being sold to help Davey with his expenses. 

I will look for a link. 

Well that is really fucked up. Who thinks about making t-shirts when your wife was just murdered? This is a funeral, not a family reunion. 

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

Well that is really fucked up. Who thinks about making t-shirts when your wife was just murdered? This is a funeral, not a family reunion. 

You know, I (along with countless others) have been following this murder, and Davey Blackburn's behavior has been extremely unorthodox in every way imaginable. Publicly, he doesn't act as a grieving husband might. 

I don't accept as gospel everything on the below site, but the documented details of that guy's highly suspicious behavior is sometimes shocking: 

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/11/reasons-why-davey-blackburn-was-not.html?m=1

1 hour ago, Beb said:

You know, I (along with countless others) have been following this murder, and Davey Blackburn's behavior has been extremely unorthodox in every way imaginable. Publicly, he doesn't act as a grieving husband might. 

I don't accept as gospel everything on the below site, but the documented details of that guy's highly suspicious behavior is sometimes shocking: 

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/11/reasons-why-davey-blackburn-was-not.html?m=1

Interesting. The story about the Lie in highschool, has that been confirmed by anyone else or is it just a story he told? I'm surprised that no one has come out with what happened in highschool, which makes me wonder if he made it up or exaggerated it greatly to bolster his "testimony."

I thought this story had approached maximum WTFery, but apparently not.  Here's some of the information about the shirts they are now selling, with some special variation with Amanda's initials on them: http://www.christianpost.com/news/pastor-davey-blackburn-says-his-murdered-wife-amanda-is-sun-tanning-in-heaven-151365/
This has a bit less info, but reiterates the idea that the shirts are being sold to raise money for the family: http://wiat.com/2015/12/02/church-selling-t-shirts-to-raise-money-for-blackburn-family/
And the page with the actual shirts, which advertise #ForIndy, but don't have Amanda's initials anywhere.  They mention again that the proceeds are for Davey and Weston, the son: http://resonateindianapolis.com/shirts/

I'm glad the congregation is speaking up about him using her journal entries.  I think the police should be looking at those, personally, not the widower who seems to be trying to use those for personal gain.  She never even wanted him to read those when she was alive, FFS!  This all makes a horrible situation even worse.

On 12/11/2015 at 8:34 AM, SilverBeach said:

It's still so many unanswered questions. I would like the police to state how the alleged intruder got in and out since there were no signs of forced entry. Were any foreign fingerprints found inside? Religious assholes and creeps are the worse, because they easily delude themselves into thinking that God needs their help...could he have done God a favor by engineering his wife's death? The jury is still out on this, but so far this whole thing doesn't pass the smell test for me.

It's like one of those 48 Hours episodes where the true story slowly comes out.

It could simply be a coincidence that the pregnant wife of this narcissistic "pastor" was murdered by gang members on robbery spree.  Or there could be more to the story.

The fact that law enforcement cleared Davy so fast makes me wonder if they suspected a paid hit and wanted him to feel secure enough to keep talking.   If so, it worked.  The guy hasn't shut up.

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Interesting. The story about the Lie in highschool, has that been confirmed by anyone else or is it just a story he told? I'm surprised that no one has come out with what happened in highschool, which makes me wonder if he made it up or exaggerated it greatly to bolster his "testimony."

I haven't read confirmation of that anywhere. I've thought, too, it may or not be true. Whatever is true, and whatever isn't, it seems as if Davey never misses an opportunity to draw attention to himself. 

Archived