IGNORED

Apparently having 1000 twitter followers is news...

Buzzard

Amy Duggar, no. Josie Duggar, yes, I follow "her" and Fake Michelle Duggar.

Josie tweets? Is it a real feed? Oh how AWESOME it would be to have a fake J'Chelle Duggar account and post fake tweets! OMG OMG OMG!!!

Not even in the realm of a big deal. I was reading in one of the online celebrity rags that the Teen Moms each have upwards of 100,000 followers. The one they highlighted had 123,000. So, even as far as so-called 'reality' stars go, Amy Duggar doesn't even come close to being a player.

and what does it mean anyway? I have a twitter account that I very rarely look at and apparently I have over 100 followers. Even though I don't post anything.

Guest Anonymous
Not even in the realm of a big deal. I was reading in one of the online celebrity rags that the Teen Moms each have upwards of 100,000 followers. The one they highlighted had 123,000. So, even as far as so-called 'reality' stars go, Amy Duggar doesn't even come close to being a player.

I wouldn't even rate her as an insect on the Sunday paper.

@fakemduggar is actually pretty funny. There are some amusing quips like "There's something elegant about a woman with short no-fuss hair. JK there's not" and "Duggar Fun Fact: Jill is a terrible person"

@fakemduggar is actually pretty funny. There are some amusing quips like "There's something elegant about a woman with short no-fuss hair. JK there's not" and "Duggar Fun Fact: Jill is a terrible person"

I like fakemduggar, although I think she was better before they made her take down "michelleduggar" and add in the fake part. You can tell whoever does the tweets actually watches the show and knows something about the family. One of my favorites was, "Did you know we had a son named Jason? I didn't until he came up and asked for a hug a few minutes ago." Always the forgotten Duggar.

I think there's now a fake Josh and possibly fake Jim Bob as well.

Meh, Chris Colfer from Glee just passed one million followers.

Right! I just dont understand 1) Why I should care that she has 1000 followers and 2) who on earth follows her (besides us to snark...)

I'm pretty sure the oil change place across the street had 2500 + the last time I checked...

Cousin Amy is pretty ditsy about a lot of things. Recently on FB, she responded to the Duggar haters and asked about why they watch the show if they dislike the family and then she said that the haters bring big ratings for the show. That was pretty laughable, because 19 Kids and Counting gets between 1 to 1.5 million viewers. The show doesn't get big ratings at all. Several other reality cable shows do a bit better and are more popular. You will probably find more people know about the Teen Mom girls than people who know about the Duggars. Like fundiefan said Amy doesn't even come close to be a player in the reality show business. Her 1,000 twitter followers is pretty low. Amy probably doesn't realize that and to her 1,000 followers makes her popular in her mind.

Right! I just dont understand 1) Why I should care that she has 1000 followers and 2) who on earth follows her (besides us to snark...)

I'm pretty sure the oil change place across the street had 2500 + the last time I checked...

I think probably half of her followers only follow her for snark reasons. It is the same with her on FB a lot of people are only friends with her to snark. On FB and twitter she said posted some dumb stuff. On twitter, she once tweeted about how she couldn't understand how people would buy Martha Stewart products when a lot of people don't like Martha. Yeah, Martha has her haters but she has enough people that like her enough to buy her products. Martha probably has more fans than Amy. Recently on FB, she got into a fight with Anna's sister and she looked really immature and dumb.

I think probably half of her followers only follow her for snark reasons. It is the same with her on FB a lot of people are only friends with her to snark. On FB and twitter she said posted some dumb stuff. On twitter, she once tweeted about how she couldn't understand how people would buy Martha Stewart products when a lot of people don't like Martha. Yeah, Martha has her haters but she has enough people that like her enough to buy her products. Martha probably has more fans than Amy. Recently on FB, she got into a fight with Anna's sister and she looked really immature and dumb.

I'm willing to put money on that, hell she probably has more fans than all the Duggars combined. Martha is a smart business woman, love her or hate her.

That whole fight between Rebekah and Amy was epic. Rebekah told her pretty much what many of us thought about.

Amy has got to be the biggest attention whore I have ever met. She acts like she's a good Christian and respects her family, but in all honesty, I highly doubt any of it is true. The only reason she has that many followers on twitter is just so "fans" can get some dirt on her family. She's already messed up with posting a pic of JD holding those guns (the one that caused controversy) and mentioned the birth of Michael James. I wonder what's next. Maybe she'll "accidentally" post pics of the girls wearing jeans or holding beer.

That whole fight between Rebekah and Amy was epic. Rebekah told her pretty much what many of us thought about.

Amy has got to be the biggest attention whore I have ever met. She acts like she's a good Christian and respects her family, but in all honesty, I highly doubt any of it is true. The only reason she has that many followers on twitter is just so "fans" can get some dirt on her family. She's already messed up with posting a pic of JD holding those guns (the one that caused controversy) and mentioned the birth of Michael James. I wonder what's next. Maybe she'll "accidentally" post pics of the girls wearing jeans or holding beer.

Yup that is another reason why some people follow her or are friends with her on FB, they just want some extra dirt on the Duggars. Didn't Amy also post on FB about Josh being engaged to Emma Holt years ago?

Yeah, I heard that someone asked her on her facebook a while back whether he was engaged before and she said "yes", but I can't remember if she confirmed if it was with Emma.

I can't believe I used to like her when she first came on the show.

Yeah, I heard that someone asked her on her facebook a while back whether he was engaged before and she said "yes", but I can't remember if she confirmed if it was with Emma.

I can't believe I used to like her when she first came on the show.

I find her to be likable at times, but I have to agree with others she is a fame whore.

Guest Anonymous

If I opened a Twitter account for my cat, HE'D have more followers. He's cute, isn't a famewhore and doesn't consort with extremists. What more could anyone ask?

Archived